The Proletariat NEVER control the means of production

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
The Proletariat NEVER control the means of production, subtitled, why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up when Progressives take over

Obama picking up the backing of the Communistic Party comes as no surprise and no doubt has Leftist USMB poster high-fiving each other in PM's.

But I offer a word of caution. The Proletariat NEVER control the means of production! And I'm here to tell you why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up when Progressives (Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.) take over

A Left Wing hostile take over never works out as advertised. Check any country that's had one, Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, Fidel's Cuba, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Hitler's Germany and you see it's always the same. The workers NEVER get to control ANYTHING! It's never happened even once! How stupid do you have to be to believe that this time will be different?

Which brings me to my second point: why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up and executed when the Leftists take over. That is because, first they are traitors and should be rounded up, they betrayed their country so you know you can't trust them and second they are just not very bright in the first place. They were stupid enough to believe they would be running things and you can't keep stupid traitors hanging around.

So the first thing the leftists do is shoot the lawyers?

(Danny DeVito 'Other Peoples Money' quote)

The Proletariat NEVER control the means of production, subtitled, why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up when Progressives take over

Obama picking up the backing of the Communistic Party comes as no surprise and no doubt has Leftist USMB poster high-fiving each other in PM's.

But I offer a word of caution. The Proletariat NEVER control the means of production! And I'm here to tell you why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up when Progressives (Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, etc.) take over

A Left Wing hostile take over never works out as advertised. Check any country that's had one, Mao's China, Stalin's Russia, Fidel's Cuba, Pol Pot's Cambodia, Hitler's Germany and you see it's always the same. The workers NEVER get to control ANYTHING! It's never happened even once! How stupid do you have to be to believe that this time will be different?

Which brings me to my second point: why the "Intellectual" are always among the first batch rounded up and executed when the Leftists take over. That is because, first they are traitors and should be rounded up, they betrayed their country so you know you can't trust them and second they are just not very bright in the first place. They were stupid enough to believe they would be running things and you can't keep stupid traitors hanging around.

Wow. Get some tissues, and clean up the remains of that circle jerk, Frank. Jesus.

Forum List

Back