The Problem with Jade Helm

06-Bagley-jpg-2.jpg

1510481_10206439651531778_9064726839231157793_n.jpg

The real story is that so many Americans don't trust the government and assume that this government is hostile to the people.

You're right about that. The real story is that there are alot of fucking stupid people in this country nowadays.

Stephanie, if Coyote is modding today, I feel confident she would like to honor your request to see this in the CDZ. Maybe PM her? So far, all but one poster has been civil, in their usual, respectful and civil tradition. The other one will attract those of like mind, which is why I am so seldom here, anymore.

Good to see you here when you can bear it......so many good folks have left since the changes.

Stephanie, if Coyote is modding today, I feel confident she would like to honor your request to see this in the CDZ. Maybe PM her? So far, all but one poster has been civil, in their usual, respectful and civil tradition. The other one will attract those of like mind, which is why I am so seldom here, anymore.

Good to see you here when you can bear it......so many good folks have left since the changes.

Rightwingers hate change. They're still upset about the Civil Rights Act of 1964. :p

Well obviously there's something to the notion that the Army is going to invade Texas. Who could disbelieve that?!

No one is claiming that the Army is going to invade Texas, what we don't like is how contrary it runs to Posse Comitatus. There's a reason we have Posse Comitatus. There's a reason we have the THIRD AMENDMENT too. This Jade Helm operation is meant to desensitize the public about having a legion occupy their city/town.

Furthermore, given all the public beatdown on this operation and concern and even Gov Abbot calling out the State Guard to watch them, you would think that the US Army would CANCEL, let me repeat, CANCEL, the Jade Helm Operation. Yet instead the Army continues to go along with it.

It doesn't help that Petkosek says on C-span that he never heard of Jade Helm, when he' the man that designed the operation.

I'd like to ask the mods if they could move this into the CDZ ? I should have put it there but forgot.

This should be in the "Conspiracy Theory" section. I'll ask them if they can move it.

It's mainstream news now, why would it be in conspiracy?

I think it's mainstream news in that it's being reported as a conspiracy and a bunch of idiots are buying into it.

I think it's obvious you want this thread censored by relegating it to a dead sub-forum.

I'd like to ask the mods if they could move this into the CDZ ? I should have put it there but forgot.

This should be in the "Conspiracy Theory" section. I'll ask them if they can move it.

Why don't you look up the definition of "conspiracy." Never mind, I'll help you out.

A conspiracy is a secret plan, carried out by a group. Mainstream media is reporting this as a conspiracy.

I think it's mainstream news in that it's being reported as a conspiracy and a bunch of idiots are buying into it.

I think it's obvious you want this thread censored by relegating it to a dead sub-forum.

Another paranoid rightwinger.

It s a conspiracy theory. A really, really dumb conspiracy theory.

Why don't you look up the definition of "conspiracy." Never mind, I'll help you out.

A conspiracy is a secret plan, carried out by a group.

Then you've proven it is NOT a conspiracy, since the plan is PUBLIC not secret.

+1 Thanks!

Time to Sound the Horn of Helm hammerhand for screen shots!

Geaux4it House LadyGunSlinger AquaAthena Uncensored2008

Newby Zander koshergrl HelenaHandbag Mad Scientist GHook93 PoliticalChic mudwhistle Pete7469 Clementine S.J. pvsi Intolerant shart_attack tinydancer oldfart R.C. Christian westwall OriginalShroom Jeremiah SAYIT Mr. H. Vigilante CaféAuLait Jroc HenryBHough jon_berzerk DriftingSand Katzndogz DriftingSand Yurt CorvusRexus

Skip to 1:00

Last edited:
It s a conspiracy theory. A really, really dumb conspiracy theory.

"Everything is Awesome" should be your theme song, it fits your name perfectly.

Alex Jones should be your spirit animal.

You must watch Alex Jones a lot to know he plays that daily on his show for loons like you.

Actually, no...it was just a guess, thank you for confirming. And hint: Regardless of what he says when he rants against common sense, none of it he does for me, it's all for you guys to make ya' feel extra special and smart so you dumb fucks tune in tomorrow.

New Topics

Forum List

Back