The Problem of Inbreeding in Islam

you;re right, love. i should have said groups...

and i'm sure that sooooooo invalidates my point that that was all you could comment on.

perhaps your 'critique would have been better saved for the racist o/p?

:thup:

and if they're not a 'race', what's being inbred, si?

I AM right. And, that obviously bothers you. Apparently the 'racist' moniker is just soooo very easy for the left to toss about - and grossly marginalize because of that, yes, the concern of the left for racism goes only as far as the sellout partisan rhetoric will allow.

And, you try to use it again.

Damn, how very effectively the left has marginalized the real problem of racism. They must be proud, I mean partisanship is much more important.

So let me understand what you are asking: First you say, yeah, they're not a race and it's not racism, yet you say mentioning interfamilial inbreeding makes one a racist?

By your 'rationale', I must be a racist against West Virginians. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you're not making sense. Is it because it's Monday morning?

no. my changing a word didn't bother me. what bothers me is when people who are smart enough to know better support racist trash by focusing on some bit of minutia and ignoring the larger point of the post.

and notwithstanding your creativity in what you think it is i am saying...

what i am saying is this is another day,/another islamobashing thread from the o/p... (if you look, you'll see today's good morning racist screed was just posted). and the larger point was that it is not simply muslims that allow or maybe encourage marriage at closer levels of consanguinity than you or i might be comfortable with.

and yes, royal families have been intermarrying for a very long time.

You are a Lawyer and you manage to be so absolutely IGNORANT? Islam is NOT a race, one can not be a racist for disliking Islam. The Royal Families in Europe quit inbreeding quite some time ago. Even you dumb ass Liberals should have known that.

To recap, even when a known racist posts a thread on Islam or makes a comment in a thread on Islam, he or she is NOT making a racist comment6 since Islam is NOT a RACE.

Wanna get your facts straight before posting, mo chara. The British Royal family doesn't to that shit anymore.... hasn't for quite some time.... I know stereotyping and repeating shit is easier than sticking to facts, but it leaves you open to ridicule.

Do you think all British men work in 'the City' and wear bowler hats? Cuz that one ain't true either.

And.... they don't all have bad teeth any more either.

Liberals don't DO facts. Much easier to just make shit up and then repeat it over and over till the gullible believe it.

you're concerned about facts? lol..

that's pretty funny.

THIS from a lady that does not know the definition of racism and has no basic knowledge of historical facts concerning the European Royals. But insists on commenting on them.

you;re right, love. i should have said groups...

and i'm sure that sooooooo invalidates my point that that was all you could comment on.

perhaps your 'critique would have been better saved for the racist o/p?

:thup:

and if they're not a 'race', what's being inbred, si?

I AM right. And, that obviously bothers you. Apparently the 'racist' moniker is just soooo very easy for the left to toss about - and grossly marginalize because of that, yes, the concern of the left for racism goes only as far as the sellout partisan rhetoric will allow.

And, you try to use it again.

Damn, how very effectively the left has marginalized the real problem of racism. They must be proud, I mean partisanship is much more important.

So let me understand what you are asking: First you say, yeah, they're not a race and it's not racism, yet you say mentioning interfamilial inbreeding makes one a racist?

By your 'rationale', I must be a racist against West Virginians. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you're not making sense. Is it because it's Monday morning?

no. my changing a word didn't bother me. what bothers me is when people who are smart enough to know better support racist trash by focusing on some bit of minutia and ignoring the larger point of the post.

and notwithstanding your creativity in what you think it is i am saying...

what i am saying is this is another day,/another islamobashing thread from the o/p... (if you look, you'll see today's good morning racist screed was just posted). and the larger point was that it is not simply muslims that allow or maybe encourage marriage at closer levels of consanguinity than you or i might be comfortable with.

and yes, royal families have been intermarrying for a very long time.
Ok. You're sticking with calling someone who brings up the problem of interfamilial procreation a racist.

Got it.

God forbid she discuss any West Virgnians, either.

:cuckoo:

Racism has been so very marginalized by the left.

Yup folks, now bringing up inbreeding in a group is 'racist'. Also, bringing up a problem about a group is racist.

I must be racist against West Virginians.

That's some serious stupid. But, keep digging the hole.

Just sayin'.

I've been called racist for making cracks about West Virginians.

Back on topic, chanel, I'm surprised this news doesn't make you happy.

Forum List

Back