The Problem of Inbreeding in Islam

chanel

Silver Member
Jun 8, 2009
People's Republic of NJ
There is a dire phenomenon rising in Europe that is crippling entire societies and yet the continent sleeps, refusing not only to confront the destructive elephant in the room, but also to admit its very existence. The troubling reality being referred to is the widespread practice of Muslim inbreeding and the birth defects and social ills that it spawns.

Massive inbreeding among Muslims has been going on since their prophet allowed first-cousin marriages more than 50 generations (1,400 years) ago. For many Muslims, therefore, intermarriage is regarded as being part of their religion. In many Muslim communities, it is a source of social status to marry one’s daughter or son to his or her cousin. Intermarriage also ensures that wealth is kept within the family. Islam’s strict authoritarianism plays a large role as well: keeping daughters and sons close gives families more power to control and decide their choices and lifestyles.

Today, 70 percent of all Pakistanis are inbred and in Turkey the amount is between 25-30 percent (Jyllands-Posten, 27/2 2009 “More stillbirths among immigrants“). A rough estimate reveals that close to half of everybody living in the Arab world is inbred.

A BBC investigation in Britain several years ago revealed that at least 55% of the Pakistani community in Britain was married to a first cousin. The Times of India affirmed that “this is thought to be linked to the probability that a British Pakistani family is at least 13 times more likely than the general population to have children with recessive genetic disorders.”

The BBC’s research also discovered that while British Pakistanis accounted for just 3.4% of all births in Britain, they accounted for 30% of all British children with recessive disorders and a higher rate of infant mortality. It is not a surprise, therefore, that, in response to this evidence, a Labour Party MP has called for a ban on first-cousin marriage.

Pajamas Media The Problem of Inbreeding in Islam

Incest = Religious freedom?

Read the article. It's not just Britain.

It is estimated that one third of all handicapped people in Copenhagen have a foreign background. Sixty four percent of school children in Denmark with Arabic parents are illiterate after 10 years in the Danish school system. The same study concludes that in reading ability, mathematics, and science, the pattern is the same: “The bilingual (largely Muslim) immigrants’ skills are exceedingly poor compared to their Danish classmates.”

Denmark is a pioneering example of where to begin: in order to counter forced marriages, the country does not allow Danish citizens to marry foreigners younger than 24 years old. It also offers non-Western immigrants up to 15 thousand euros or 20 thousand dollars to emigrate back to their countries of origin. Immigrants who are not Danish citizens are banished from Denmark if they commit violent crimes. The state does not support families economically for having more than the country’s average amount of children. This prevents foreigners from coming to Denmark who have plans to have a lot of children and live off the state’s child support system. The country also denies resident permits to foreigners who are marrying their cousin in Denmark. Right now, the country is working on a complete halt to immigration from countries that are not oriented towards Western values (mainly Muslim countries).

As much as it pains me to agree with the above...

good to see yet another racist thread from the o/p!

there are many societies where there are inter-familial relationships by way of second, third cousins, etc. there's a reason certain diseases are carried in certain populations. it isn't reflective of incest.

and yes... i'd look to the british royal family, and pretty much any royal family before i'd point a finger elsewhere.

:cuckoo:

there are many societies where there are inter-familial relationships by way of second, third cousins, etc. there's a reason certain diseases are carried in certain populations. it isn't reflective of incest.

and yes... i'd look to the british royal family, and pretty much any royal family before i'd point a finger elsewhere.

Muslims are a race?

Who knew.

Muslims are a race?

Who knew.

you;re right, love. i should have said groups...

and i'm sure that sooooooo invalidates my point that that was all you could comment on.

perhaps your 'critique would have been better saved for the racist o/p?

:thup:

and if they're not a 'race', what's being inbred, si?

Last edited:

Muslims are a race?

Who knew.

and i'm sure that sooooooo invalidates my point that that was all you could comment on.

I AM right. And, that obviously bothers you. Apparently the 'racist' moniker is just soooo very easy for the left to toss about - and grossly marginalize because of that, yes, the concern of the left for racism goes only as far as the sellout partisan rhetoric will allow.

And, you try to use it again.

Damn, how very effectively the left has marginalized the real problem of racism. They must be proud, I mean partisanship is much more important.

So let me understand what you are asking: First you say, yeah, they're not a race and it's not racism, yet you say mentioning interfamilial inbreeding makes one a racist?

By your 'rationale', I must be a racist against West Virginians. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you're not making sense. Is it because it's Monday morning?

So predictable. If its not the raced card; it's the "Christians do it too" card.

Liberals are soooo concerned about the children, aren't they?

Newsflash; Inbreeding is not good for WV; Utah; or Western Europe. Or pit bulls either for that matter. Sheez.

Cultural/religious freedom my ass.

There's a British documentary called "When Cousins Marry". I tried to access the trailer but it's not available in the U.S.

Tazeen Ahmad's documentary began with a young man slumped in a doorway. He was flailing and moaning, whether in frustration or in pain, you could not tell. This boy was one of three severely disabled children born to the same British Pakistani family in Bradford; the children suffer from a rare genetic disease they would not have inherited had their parents not been first cousins. Outside, in a narrow street, Ahmad told us more. In Britain, more than half the Pakistani community marry a first cousin, often with tragic results. A third of children who suffer from rare recessive disorders in the UK come from this community, which represents just 1.5 per cent of the total population. In Bradford, where 75 per cent of the Pakistani community marry a cousin, as many as 10 per cent of children suffer from genetic abnormalities. Such conditions cause kidney and liver failure, blindness and deafness. Many die before they are five.

These appalling statistics should, by rights, have led by now to a health education campaign. Yet this is not the case. Why? Fear, political correctness, sophistry, cant: that's why. Imams and community leaders rubbish the science, arguing that they know lots of first cousins with perfectly healthy children. Parents insist that it is fate or the will of God, or, in the case of one woman, blame it on the drugs prescribed by doctors - drugs that, in fact, have prolonged her children's lives.

New Statesman - Dispatches: When Cousins Marry

Even asking that question makes one a racist.

Amazing that the health nazis have no problem with the war on tobacco, sugar, and trans fats, but inbreeding? Who gives a shit about those kids? :evil:

Wanna get your facts straight before posting, mo chara. The British Royal family doesn't to that shit anymore.... hasn't for quite some time.... I know stereotyping and repeating shit is easier than sticking to facts, but it leaves you open to ridicule.

Do you think all British men work in 'the City' and wear bowler hats? Cuz that one ain't true either.

And.... they don't all have bad teeth any more either.

Wanna get your facts straight before posting, mo chara. The British Royal family doesn't to that shit anymore.... hasn't for quite some time.... I know stereotyping and repeating shit is easier than sticking to facts, but it leaves you open to ridicule.

Do you think all British men work in 'the City' and wear bowler hats? Cuz that one ain't true either.

Liberals don't DO facts. Much easier to just make shit up and then repeat it over and over till the gullible believe it.

Muslims are a race?

Who knew.

I AM right. And, that obviously bothers you. Apparently the 'racist' moniker is just soooo very easy for the left to toss about - and grossly marginalize because of that, yes, the concern of the left for racism goes only as far as the sellout partisan rhetoric will allow.

And, you try to use it again.

Damn, how very effectively the left has marginalized the real problem of racism. They must be proud, I mean partisanship is much more important.

So let me understand what you are asking: First you say, yeah, they're not a race and it's not racism, yet you say mentioning interfamilial inbreeding makes one a racist?

By your 'rationale', I must be a racist against West Virginians. :rolleyes:

Honestly, you're not making sense. Is it because it's Monday morning?

no. my changing a word didn't bother me. what bothers me is when people who are smart enough to know better support racist trash by focusing on some bit of minutia and ignoring the larger point of the post.

and notwithstanding your creativity in what you think it is i am saying...

what i am saying is this is another day,/another islamobashing thread from the o/p... (if you look, you'll see today's good morning racist screed was just posted). and the larger point was that it is not simply muslims that allow or maybe encourage marriage at closer levels of consanguinity than you or i might be comfortable with.

and yes, royal families have been intermarrying for a very long time.

Liberals don't DO facts. Much easier to just make shit up and then repeat it over and over till the gullible believe it.

you're concerned about facts? lol..

that's pretty funny.

Forum List

Back