The Problem of Darwin and DNA

Bullshit. If i wanted to prove you wrong all I needed to do was post the evidence you want. I could care less about your opinions.

Why would I offer evidence to someone when I dont care about their opinion?
So why don't you post the evidence? Why did you demand I prove your opinion wrong?
I wont post the evidence because your opinion is irrelevant. Stop begging me for it. I demanded you to prove me wrong just to see if you would attempt to. You didnt so I let it go unlike you.

I know of no one who believes science is anti-God. Yeah there probably are kooks out there, people think Elvis is alive too so don't start linking.

God created science so science and God dovetail each other. Mind boggling you say? It's not. Everything we learn supports the Judeo-Christian documents we call the Bible. 50 years ago science said the universe always existed. Now science says it had a beginning. We already knew that. The supporting evidence is repeated many times.
Know personally or on this forum? Personally, I agree, but the subject doesn't come up in polite conversation. However, I've been to a few churches where people took the Bible literally. It didn't come up, but clearly one can't take the Bible literally and accept science at the same time.
I take what the Bible says at 100% face value..

Where is the evidence of a flood that covered the entire earth that killed all life except the pairs of animals on the ark?

Interestingly - many ancient people's have myths involving severe floods, so there must have been catastrophic floods at different times in the ancient worlds. But the world was very small then - to ancient people. A catastrophic flood wouldn't have had to be that widespread.

The problem with the ark thing is - we'd have horrific genetic bottlenecks in every known species including our own if this was true. No evidence for that :lol:

Oh I agree- there are lots of origin myths that include floods- but for the Bible to be literal, the flood would have had to cover the entire earth40

17 The flood continued forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bore up the ark, and it rose high above the earth. 18 The waters prevailed and increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark floated on the face of the waters. 19 And the waters prevailed so mightily upon the earth that all the high mountains under the whole heaven were covered; 20 the waters prevailed above the mountains, covering them fifteen cubits deep.

So Mount Everest was covered by water......

And then the ark came to rest in one place- and somehow Galapagos tortoises made it from Mt. Ararat to the Galapagos on their own.....
Mount Everest did not exist at that time. During the flood the entire earth was transformed.

Forum List

Back