The problem I have with organized religion is...

No. It doesn’t. People do that.
And people invented organized religion.
Yes, and they invented hammers too. So what? The hammer and religion are tools. They can be used for good and bad. That doesn’t make the hammer or religion bad.
it is if you go around whacking people on the head with it. Religion is still used today for an excuse for war, among other nasty shit, like hating gays...
That’s all in your head, bro.

You think gay people don’t go to church? Or don’t belong to a religion? Or don’t believe in God?
Not in the homo hating one in the US.
Isn’t homo a derogatory term?

Yes, and they invented hammers too. So what? The hammer and religion are tools. They can be used for good and bad. That doesn’t make the hammer or religion bad.
it is if you go around whacking people on the head with it. Religion is still used today for an excuse for war, among other nasty shit, like hating gays...

You think gay people don’t go to church? Or don’t belong to a religion? Or don’t believe in God?
More Slithering Ding red herrings.
How so?

I dunno, do you feel slighted?

I dunno, do you feel slighted?
It's how slurs are intended to be received, Taz, that makes them slurs.

That would be the Westboro Baptist Church. The other ones are fine.

Again, is it your belief that gay people don’t go to church?

Good one. Why do you believe organized religion is a cancer?
It separates everyone into little groups and then set them against each other.
Yes, if you go around whacking people on the head for no good reason that’s bad. Brilliant. I can’t put anything past you.

Now go make a list of the church’s from the million or so churchs that exist that are doing what you accuse them of doing, chicken little. Because the sky is not falling, you drama queen.

It separates everyone into little groups and then set them against each other.
Yes, if you go around whacking people on the head for no good reason that’s bad. Brilliant. I can’t put anything past you.

Now go make a list of the church’s from the million or so churchs that exist that are doing what you accuse them of doing, chicken little. Because the sky is not falling, you drama queen.

I can't believe you would ask that, when we all know every church service in American history has always ended with raging mobs bursting out the doors and burning and lynching every faggot and black they run across.

I can't believe you would ask that, when we all know every church service in American history has always ended with raging mobs bursting out the doors and burning and lynching every faggot and black they run across.
I know, right.

I mean holy shit. Do these guys even logic?

Atheism killed 200 million people less than 100 years ago and these dumbasses are living in the Middle Ages. How stupid is that?

The irony of all this is that the only religion that is warring is defended by them because it’s not Christianity.

The irony of all this is that the only religion that is warring is defended by them because it’s not Christianity.

Well, they're obviously mentally ill; we expect cognitive dissonance from neurotics and especially sexual deviants.

their bonnets give them away.

upload_2019-9-12_22-51-45.jpeg

whatever is ever your point, sicko ...

View attachment 278963

The KKK was formed as the terrorist organization of the Democratic Party.

View attachment 278963

Breezewood's family photos are just bizarre.

I think it’s awesome that whacksdoodle idiots blame Christianity for the KKK when the KKK was formed by Democrats for the express purpose of voter intimidation.

The reason it is awesome is because the whackadoodle idiots that do this are Democrats.

I think it’s awesome that whacksdoodle idiots blame Christianity for the KKK when the KKK was formed by Democrats for the express purpose of voter intimidation.

The reason it is awesome is because the whackadoodle idiots that do this are Democrats.

It was also much more popular in the north and California than it ever was in the South as well, and still is.

Here’s the real accounting. Democrats, who happened to be Christians, we’re responsible for perpetuating slavery, segregation, racism and bigotry. While Republicans, who happened to be Christians, ended it.

Republicans don't have anything to brag about, either; they killed off nearly a million blacks in 'contraband Camps' to keep them from going north, and most 'abolitionists' were supporting shipping them all back to Africa, as was Lincoln. The KKK's popularity in the north and California was because of that as well. No blacks in the new territories, period. there were the northern 'War Democrats' who supported the illegal war on the south, though.

Republicans don't have anything to brag about, either; they killed off nearly a million blacks in 'contraband Camps' to keep them from going north, and most 'abolitionists' were supporting shipping them all back to Africa, as was Lincoln. The KKK's popularity in the north and California was because of that as well. No blacks in the new territories, period. there were the northern 'War Democrats' who supported the illegal war on the south, though.
Actually they do have quite a lot to brag about.

Can you please provide a link that supports your claim?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back