The problem for Republicans are liberals who post FACTS.

Taking stuff off a Huffington blog and posting it verbatim doesn't rise to the level of posting facts. Here's a tip you may not have heard in all your years in grammar school lefties, it's O.K. to have an opinion. It's no secret that the democrat party allows no opinion other than party policy. They kicked their former V.P. candidate out of the party for being too moderate. Again, it's O.K to have an opinion that you didn't get from Huffington or Barry Hussein or the comedy channel.

LIE alert... You turds just can't help yourselves can you? Joe Lieberman was never 'kicked out' of the Democratic Party.

The FACTS:

During his re-election bid in 2006, he lost the Democratic Party primary election but won re-election in the general election as a third party candidate under the party label "Connecticut for Lieberman". Lieberman himself was never a member of the Connecticut for Lieberman party; he was a registered Democrat while he ran.

Lieberman was officially listed in Senate records for the 110th and 111th Congresses as an "Independent Democrat" and sat as part of the Senate Democratic Caucus. But since his speech at the 2008 Republican National Convention in which he endorsed John McCain for president, Lieberman no longer attended Democratic Caucus leadership strategy meetings or policy lunches. On November 5, 2008, Lieberman met with Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to discuss his future role with the Democratic Party. Ultimately, the Senate Democratic Caucus voted to allow Lieberman to keep chairmanship of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs. Subsequently, Lieberman announced that he would continue to caucus with the Democrats.

Here is a fact

US-Budget-Total-spending-Breakdown.jpg

The Millitary 18%, Medicare 24% and SSI and Unemployment 34%! Now those are the causes our fiscal problems.

Science is 1%, education 2%, Transportation(infrastructure) 2%, energy 1%....I don't know about you but I think this 6% is more important then the above cluster fuck. Not to say we don't need ssi, medicare and the military but something is wrong with them.

Oh well, hell --- if you say 'something' is wrong, then by God, I believe something is wrong ... course, you haven't bothered to post an actual fact that 'something' is wrong, you've merely offered your opinion. Your inability to ACTUALLY analyze facts is endemic in the liberal community.

How's that Democrat stronghold, Detroit doing? You want to see exactly what the end results of Democrat policies are that's where you need to look.
Republicans bring up a single city where their policy of moving jobs overseas destroyed that city's economy and blame it on Democrats.
How about all of the south and any state run by Republicans? Nothing about that? See? That was my point all along.

NAFTA destroyed (The American Industrial Nation). It was signed for by all parties, not just the President in power Clinton. The only one who opposed it at that time was Ross Perot.

Sadly, politicians and parties never want to admit mistakes. So we will not see a change in this without blame. And since everyone is to blame, we will simply see finger pointing.

In 2010 the Left proposed a law to cut taxes for local labor instead of cutting taxes for outsourcing. The Right Wing turned it down. The Right since then has told me, "Because we don't need factory trashy jobs". Funny thing is all factories have an office full of College educated people. The puppets will be puppets.

Here is a fact

The Millitary 18%, Medicare 24% and SSI and Unemployment 34%! Now those are the causes our fiscal problems.

Science is 1%, education 2%, Transportation(infrastructure) 2%, energy 1%....I don't know about you but I think this 6% is more important then the above cluster fuck. Not to say we don't need ssi, medicare and the military but something is wrong with them.

Oh well, hell --- if you say 'something' is wrong, then by God, I believe something is wrong ... course, you haven't bothered to post an actual fact that 'something' is wrong, you've merely offered your opinion. Your inability to ACTUALLY analyze facts is endemic in the liberal community.

Can you read sub-iq idiot? Point out how I am wrong...The military, medicare, health and SSI makes up the vast majority of the federal budget. You can't read a graph if you can't see that.

Stop attacking the American people you loon.

Here is a fact

Can you read sub-iq idiot? Point out how I am wrong...The military, medicare, health and SSI makes up the vast majority of the federal budget. You can't read a graph if you can't see that.

Stop attacking the American people you loon.

My point was simple ... you bitch and moan that people aren't stating facts, but merely offering opinions.

Then, you quote a series of numbers that, in themselves, neither reflect good nor bad. They merely are what they are.

To top it off, you then pontificate that 'something is wrong' ... not bothering to elucidate on just what that 'something' might be. You expect your opinion to be accepted as fact - but offer a) no fact - just an opinion and b) no rationale of just what might be wrong with 'something'. Then, to make matters worse, you claim I am attacking the American people - clearly demonstrating that you don't have a clue what I said, nor how it applies to you.

In short, you are guilty of that which you accuse others.

Now, as for the childish name calling ... I was going to say it is so beneath you. But, then, I realized ... it isn't.

And the main problem of liberals who post FACTS is that these so-called "facts" are stupid and groundless.
Akso, they always think that they're right, and they always ignore facts of other sides of discussion, maybe this is their problem?

Republicans are welcome to post facts. Simply making statements isn't enough. On the USMB, Republicans have gotten away far too long with simply screaming liar and saying you are a lunatic. You can't fight government statistics with Breitbart. You can't imagine your way into foreign policy without understanding the country you are planning on invading. You can't fight science with the Bible or the consensus of the ignorant.

A PCTC Classic Data Don t Lie Proof That Republicans Suck at Government The PCTC Blog

One major reason is that Republicans work from a philosophical construct that treats all government spending as equal, which makes them incompetent. It’s not all equal. Some spending simply reduces the Treasury’s size, while other spending actually creates more revenue.

They also believe silly theories like “supply-side economics,” known more commonly as “trickle down,” even though it makes no sense. Even the architect of Reagan’s supply-side policies, David Stockman, admits it doesn’t work.

As of June 2014, while 6 of the ten states with the lowest unemployment rates are red, so are six of the ten with the highest rates. (Source) But unemployment rates are constantly changing, and have to be combined with other factors to make any sense. For example, is your state well-run if you have full employment, but few make enough money to live on?

------------------

Makes a good point with Texas having such a low unemployment rate while leading in minimum wage, lack of benefits and poor education.

Funny how things that seem so common sense and so obvious to the rest of the world isn't obvious to Republicans.
The preceding Meaningless Partisan Straw-Man Rock-Throwing Hissy-Fit was brought to you by the Democratic National Committee.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled in-fighting.
You would have more credibility if you actually pointed out what was untrue.
If I ever require pointers on improving my credibility, I will not be seeking your counsel on the subject, given your own glaring limitations in that context.

How's that Democrat stronghold, Detroit doing? You want to see exactly what the end results of Democrat policies are that's where you need to look.

detriot and about 30 other dem cities= FAILURE!

The last Republican mayor of St Louis left office in 1949.

The population of St Louis reached it's zenith in 1950...850,000 residents.

Since 1950 St Louis has been in perpetual decline, losing 63% of it's 1950 high.

In the last three years, it lost another 8%, down to 317,000.

Only a progressive could believe that to be progress.

I guess "progress" depends on where one is trying to progress TO.

And guess who brought them here? Conservative rich people that thought they could make a goddamn fortune on the negroes back! Now we pay for what you did.

What WE did? I don't know anyone on this board who's old enough to have owned a slave, let alone been part of the slave trade. I know I'm not, and you couldn't pay me to take a slave off your hands. More trouble than they're worth. Give me a paid employee any day.

Infrastructure and science make up around 5% of the federal budget. They save our lives, make our air clean, allow us to see extrasolar planets and to spot killer asteroids. They allow us to have new roads, bridges, etc.

They got more dollar per dollar under Reagan...yet, the loserterians blame this for our debt. Lol.

When I hear progressive talk about 'Investing in infrastructure" I picture the MTA and it's $15 to $22 billion shortfall to build only half of the Second Avenue Subway and maintain their current infrastructure

That's investing

lol,

Yeah, everything is a fucking boondoggoo!!!! We can't even modernize our over flowing bridges here in Oregon because of idiots like you think we shouldn't spend five fucking cents on it. So not even state governments are allowed to spend on improving our own effin nation. Guess what, we the tax payers pay the government to build our bridges, roads and maintain our infrastructure in this country...Why even elect a government if they're just going to allow it all to fall apart.

China and India are coming up fast and they're doing so because they spend the money to do so. We once did the same in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's...No more because of people like you that scream boondogoo!! You'll build a school or a bridge in Iraq but not for America. Says a lot about who you serve and it isn't America. And of course, you'll going to say that we're in debt...Well, we spend about 3% of our entire federal budget on infrastructure, transportation and maintaining our country...How exactly can that be the cause of our problems? lol!!!!! We spent more under Reagan for Christ sakes! SO you think watching this nations infrastructure is going to improve it. lol.

You fucking morons trust government because, well, you're a fucking moron
Of course they trust government...

sheeple-1b.jpg

And you trust the corporations to give a damn about human rights and what is best for this nation. You do so even as they outsource and fuck our own nation over.

Guess, what it is either government that we elect or a corporation that will maintain this country. Either way, you'll be paying either a payment or taxes to maintain things. Guess who will charge 10 times more and won't let you drive on their roads if you can't afford it.

PERSONALLY, I'd rather my government that I elect over see the construction and building of such things. At least I can have a say in it.

You talk about corporations as though they're alien entities from another galaxy, instead of collections of regular, everday people.

Government, on the other hand, is made up of politicians and bureaucrats, which is as close as you can get to evil alien lifeforms, in my never-humble opinion.

How is Somalia doing? You want to see exactly what the end results of Conservative policies are, that's where you need to look.

I like how you use Detroit which doubled down on the Automotive industry but ignore Pittsburgh, NYC or Chicago which have made enormous economic improvements with Democratic mayors. I wonder why?

Somalia? Really? Your idea of an accurate analogy to the 21st century American political spectrum is freaking Somalia?

Tell me, was the head trauma recent, or left over from being dropped as a baby?

When I hear progressive talk about 'Investing in infrastructure" I picture the MTA and it's $15 to $22 billion shortfall to build only half of the Second Avenue Subway and maintain their current infrastructure

That's investing

lol,

Yeah, everything is a fucking boondoggoo!!!! We can't even modernize our over flowing bridges here in Oregon because of idiots like you think we shouldn't spend five fucking cents on it. So not even state governments are allowed to spend on improving our own effin nation. Guess what, we the tax payers pay the government to build our bridges, roads and maintain our infrastructure in this country...Why even elect a government if they're just going to allow it all to fall apart.

China and India are coming up fast and they're doing so because they spend the money to do so. We once did the same in the 40's, 50's, 60's and 70's...No more because of people like you that scream boondogoo!! You'll build a school or a bridge in Iraq but not for America. Says a lot about who you serve and it isn't America. And of course, you'll going to say that we're in debt...Well, we spend about 3% of our entire federal budget on infrastructure, transportation and maintaining our country...How exactly can that be the cause of our problems? lol!!!!! We spent more under Reagan for Christ sakes! SO you think watching this nations infrastructure is going to improve it. lol.

sheeple-1b.jpg

And you trust the corporations to give a damn about human rights and what is best for this nation. You do so even as they outsource and fuck our own nation over.

Guess, what it is either government that we elect or a corporation that will maintain this country. Either way, you'll be paying either a payment or taxes to maintain things. Guess who will charge 10 times more and won't let you drive on their roads if you can't afford it.

PERSONALLY, I'd rather my government that I elect over see the construction and building of such things. At least I can have a say in it.
Personally, I trust neither The Gubmint nor Big Business.

I trust human nature, and the rather predictable way it responds to a given set of motivations. Government doesn't have the right motivations for me to expect inexpensive or effective from them, or responsive customer service.

Here is a fact

And interest on our debt @ 7% doesn't bother you?
And if interest rates go up?
Then what?

That is not 7% interest

7% of our expenditures are on interest

Infrastructure and science make up around 5% of the federal budget. They save our lives, make our air clean, allow us to see extrasolar planets and to spot killer asteroids. They allow us to have new roads, bridges, etc.

They got more dollar per dollar under Reagan...yet, the loserterians blame this for our debt. Lol.

That's investing

lol,

sheeple-1b.jpg

I stopped reading after "human rights" because your brand of stupid is so powerful that it might be contagious. Clearly, you never worked a day in the private sector and learned all you illinformed nonsense from Marxists

Forum List

Back