The prez, shrub, didn't throw away his medal or did he?

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Damnit, Avatar, I didn't bring up Clinton. I NEVER bring up Clinton. I can't imagine why anyone might want to bring up Clinton except for his all-encompassing penis. These right-wing extremists always bring up Clinton. I guess they have no other obsession. I only respond occassionally. As it entertains me, don't you dig it? In this case, I did NOT bring his name up. That came from the bowels of the jerks that like to diminish the importance of the conversations on this board and genuine American Politic. NOT ME!!!!!!

OK, I'll calm down now. Really, will the wannabees ever forgive Clinton for not making them filthy rich? Can't we just expect a respectable living?

Never bring up Clinton huh?

Proof, PROOF? The fuckin' Republicans spent $100,000,000, that's one hundred million dollars of our tax money to prove a $40,000, that's forty thousand dollars, real estate windfall for Bill Clinton only to find that he actually lost money on that business endeavor but persued anyway until they found out that he got a blow job from an intern that went to Washington intent on giveing the prez a nob job. But now you ask me for PROOF?

So um who brought up Clinton again? Thanks for proving my point though. Told everyone you would try to yell at us about it. People ask for Proof for your statements about Bush and you bring up Clinton. Its called deflection. You did it.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
You arent really in a position to be demanding that people back up what they say with facts. The fact is, we wouldnt even be talking about Clinton if you just got off your lazy behind and backed up what you were saying about Bush with facts rather than trying to deflect it onto Clinton. And im sure tommorrow youll be saying "You Neocons cant get over Clinton" When you brought him up to begin with.

The fact is Clinton screwed this country. And heck he is still trying to screw this country.

Two points that havent been mentioned about the Clinton administration.

Sale of Nuclear tech. to the Chinese

That horrendous "peace" accord with North Korea where we build them power plants and give them food if the promise not to build nuclear weapons. Well we all saw where that got us didnt we?

Don't forget Haiti......

I for one as a Canadian am not happy with the state trade ect between our boarders - softwood, farm subsidies. I can't put all the blame on Bush for this, I mean our government could try a little harder.....but blaming Bush is way easier :D

New Topics

Forum List

Back