The prez, shrub, didn't throw away his medal or did he?

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
He never earned any as was his plan. He didn't want any as was also his plan. Even his Honorable Discharge after performing much less than honorable duty is in question now. Believe me, I've seen a few that were AWOL for only a few days that got less than honorable discharges. But, on the other hand, I've seen much more drastic infractions seemingly covered and forgotten. The military is, against all intelligent and legislated design, political after all, don't you know?

These energy/supposedly free-market freaks are killing me and you too whether you know it or not. It's a game that will not end in our lifetimes, and THEY know it.

But, somehow, some way, many Americans still believe in this hocus pocus bullshit of an administration. Be that as it is, I have no intention of giving up the good fight or the lack of will and intelligence to be led down the primrose path that the freaks are trying to sell to me. I read. I learn, I discern, and I extrapolate. Sadly, many don't.

Laughable.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
I read. I learn, I discern, and I extrapolate. Sadly, many don't.

Laughable.

The only think laughable is your inane, drunken ramblings. Might I suggest an early departure to bed for you this evening before you make an ass out of yourself, again.

Sorry, jimnyc, Sir Evil and Mtnbkr. I was really aiming for a more intellectual audience. Be that as it is, what's your prob with my statement and/or analogy? Discounting the personal insults if you don't mind?

Sorry, jimnyc, Sir Evil and Mtnbkr. I was really aiming for a more intellectual audience. Be that as it is, what's your prob with my statement and/or analogy? Discounting the personal insults if you don't mind?

The intellectuals have apparently grown tired of your ignorance. EVERY time you have been asked to supply proof in the past you have refused. EVERY time someone tried to debate you with intelligent replies you refused to engage. It's become abundantly obvious that you are a troll.

I'll give you a chance to prove me wrong. Here's your statement:

He never earned any as was his plan. He didn't want any as was also his plan.

Supply me with PROOF of these statements.

nobody ever makes an arguement for why Bush shouldn't be re-elected. Nobody has specifics on policy..... You know, it just shows how stupid they are. After 8 years of Clinton, they really believe that America only votes on "feelings". It know many do, but most don't. So these idiots just have to blab about hating him as they can't point to any true problems with what he has done as President. They are upset because the President doesn't do things based on "feelings" he does things based on what's the right thing to do. He isn't President because he wanted to win a popularity contest. He is President and should be re-elected because he is doing what's right for America! And damn it, it is about fucking time somebody did! Clinton sold us out and so the world felt they could toss us around. Bush has stood up, told the world to, basically, "buck off" and they don't like it. They want a Clinton that says, "I feel your pain" and then doesn't do shit but play up to the electorate to stay in power.

WAKE UP LEFTIES!

Originally posted by jimnyc
He never earned any as was his plan. He didn't want any as was also his plan.

Supply me with PROOF of these statements.

Hell, tell me what in the heck you're saying/asking/whatever......

What's DU?

Just kidding, I know exactly who and where DU is. I'm way to moderate for those freaks and I'm proud that I've been thrice banned from participation there. But I still go there to read the screeds of the unenlightened and the ignorant yet impassioned. The USMB provides a much more balanced approach, don't you think?

What's DU?

Just kidding, I know exactly who and where DU is. I'm way to moderate for those freaks and I'm proud that I've been thrice banned from participation there. But I still go there to read the screeds of the unenlightened and the ignorant yet impassioned. The USMB provides a much more balanced approach, don't you think?

You are to moderate for the DU, wow! Yeah your probably right Psychoblues the USMB is more balanced

Believe me, SE, you and I are on just a similar wave length. I can deal with that. The question is, can you?

Sorry I inadvertantly insulted you, SE. :)

Originally posted by MtnBiker
You are to moderate for the DU, wow! Yeah your probably right Psychoblues the USMB is more balanced

Well there motto is that anyone saying anything positive regarding Bush or that does not state how Bush can be brought down will be banned. Thats a mission statement if ive ever heard one, lol.

And "balanced" is what makes USMB so special for me, don't you know it, SE? Very few of us agree on many things but we are allowed to post our thoughts and opinions without fear of the dreaded "banishment" unless we might prove disrespectful, disruptive or entirely off base. Even then we seem to have some latitude and that's what makes USMB so good. At least for me.

deflection..... damn those lefties are good at that. don't answer the questions..... just keep off the subject as long as you can, then when they push too hard, just change the subject again....

Originally posted by freeandfun1
deflection..... damn those lefties are good at that. don't answer the questions..... just keep off the subject as long as you can, then when they push too hard, just change the subject again....

You forgot accusing those asking the questions of being negative hatemongers. Also accuse you of labeling them unpatriotic for telling lies about the pres and not backing it up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back