The Prez is immoral, get a load of this

You have an agenda and I can't help it if you don't listen closely to your preferred network. I didn't miss it but you did. Check their archives, maybe you can find it.

Psychoblues

Really? I watch Fox news frequently and Ive never heard them admit such a thing. If this is true then why just tell us what President Bush supposedly lied about. Ive been waiting 6 years for someone to do so.

Psychoblues said:
You have an agenda and I can't help it if you don't listen closely to your preferred network. I didn't miss it but you did. Check their archives, maybe you can find it.

Psychoblues

That's BULLSHIT!!! Psycho, you made the claim, you check the archives and report to us. Untill then your claim is null and void!

There was a time when I was so stupid that I did your research for you. Are you willing to prove me wrong? Prove it.

Psychoblues

MtnBiker said:
That's BULLSHIT!!! Psycho, you made the claim, you check the archives and report to us. Untill then your claim is null and void!

Psychoblues said:
There was a time when I was so stupid that I did your research for you. Are you willing to prove me wrong? Prove it.

Psychoblues

It is not our research it is your research. You made the claim.

Again, until you can support your claim it is not valid.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues
When was that? I never remember you posting 'facts' or 'details'.

Psychoblues said:
Hi Kathy!!!!!! You still trolling with your unanswered threads and getting down on Friday?

Psychoblues
Interesting, can't even back up your own posts. Which is why you are the board joke, when you are not being the board troll.

Your jealosy and convenient lack of memory belie your beauty, Kathy. I can and have backed up my posts hundreds of times here on USMB. But then, just like most of your posts, they sink deeper and deeper within the archives. Go figure?

Psychoblues

Kathianne said:
Interesting, can't even back up your own posts. Which is why you are the board joke, when you are not being the board troll.

Again, Psycho. Until you can support your claim that FoxNews said President Bush lied, you have no creditability for such statement.

You have deflected several times now but have offerred no real infromation.

OK, biker, I have no "creditability". You got something else in mind? Are you defending FoxNews or are you just messing with me?

Psychoblues

MtnBiker said:
Again, Psycho. Until you can support your claim that FoxNews said President Bush lied, you have no creditability for such statement.

You have deflected several times now but have offerred no real infromation.

Typical reich winger response, biker. Half a quote is truth, ain't it, biker? I'll keep your word "creditability" to myself. You caused me to have to clean the Busch off my monitor screen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues

MtnBiker said:
Truer words have rarely been spoken!

Psychoblues said:
Typical reich winger response, biker. Half a quote is truth, ain't it, biker? I'll keep your word "creditability" to myself. You caused me to have to clean the Busch off my monitor screen!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psychoblues
Drinkin again, eh? Just can't seem to whip that demon, can you?

Psychoblues said:
Your jealosy and convenient lack of memory belie your beauty, Kathy. I can and have backed up my posts hundreds of times here on USMB. But then, just like most of your posts, they sink deeper and deeper within the archives. Go figure?

Psychoblues

I beg to differ. Kathianne has you nailed dead to rights. You're nothing but a delusional troll and a waste of bandwidth .... at best a diversion for the bored.

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

Dude, you dont understand the concept of a disscussion. We dont have to prove anything you said wrong. Because you havent provided any evidence to prove what you saide right. None of your claims have any sort of root into reality. Until you back up your claims with actual evidence and research you havent given us anything to disprove.

Is it really so hard to back yourself up?

Psychoblues said:

Psychoblues

I am going to have to call you on this. Find us a thread of yours where you actually backed anything you said up.

Psychoblues said:
OK, biker, I have no "creditability". You got something else in mind? Are you defending FoxNews or are you just messing with me?

Psychoblues

He doesn't have to defend FoxNews. You havent attacked it. Contrary to what you think, stating FoxNews is bad is not a credible attack.

If I said you were Nazi, you wouldnt have to defend such a ridiculous attack because I havent established anything.

Forum List

Back