The Press is the enemy

The IRS threatens people with guns?
OMG are you lefties that retarded, I swear it's like talking to a 5th grader. Do you know what an anology is?
You do realize when he said robbery, he wasn't saying someone was physically holding a gun to his head.....read the thread...hopefully you'll have some intelligence to get the analogy....it took my one read, like 20 seconds to understand it..
Robbery is a very specific thing.

What you saying is he is engaging in hyperbole, which we already knew.

Don't be stupider than you have to be.
It was an analogy. You may love paying taxes most people do not.

He doesn't pay taxes, he's protecting his government check
I pay more in taxes than you make in a year.

Another leftist drops his pants and gets out a ruler. I thought leftists don't care about money, yet here you are stroking your dick and bragging about how much money you make. Sure, Scooby, people who have a lot of money don't actually talk like that. But wow, you're on the Internet saying you're rich as shit. No one ever thought of doing that before ...

And you're another liar since you have no possible way of knowing who pays more taxes. You sure spend a lot of time on message boards begging for government handouts though

OMG are you lefties that retarded, I swear it's like talking to a 5th grader. Do you know what an anology is?
You do realize when he said robbery, he wasn't saying someone was physically holding a gun to his head.....read the thread...hopefully you'll have some intelligence to get the analogy....it took my one read, like 20 seconds to understand it..

Another leftist drops his pants and gets out a ruler. I thought leftists don't care about money, yet here you are stroking your dick and bragging about how much money you make. Sure, Scooby, people who have a lot of money don't actually talk like that. But wow, you're on the Internet saying you're rich as shit. No one ever thought of doing that before ...

And you're another liar since you have no possible way of knowing who pays more taxes. You sure spend a lot of time on message boards begging for government handouts though
Dumbass, you are accusing me of what you just did.

How stupid can you get?

How stupid can you get?

I compared our incomes? Quote?

So you're rich, I'm poor, which is why you want to pay more taxes (but don't) and why I don't want handouts.

That's some lame ass crap, guy

How stupid can you get?

So you're rich, I'm poor, which is why you want to pay more taxes (but don't) and why I don't want handouts.

Lol, you ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer are ya.

Did you not say this about me?
"He doesn't pay taxes, he's protecting his government check"

Does that not imply I make less money than you?

Unless you are telling me you live on government checks.

How stupid can you get?

You're a chick, aren't you?

You argue for more taxes and more spending. But you don't pay more taxes. You take all deductions, you kept the Bush tax cut. What is the logical conclusion to that, grass hopper?

And government checks don't just mean you don't work. Seriously, you don't know that? You want government to redistribute money. To you, not away from you. That's what I said.

You on the other hand dropped your pants, pulled out a ruler and said "I pay more in taxes than you make in a year!"

You think those are the same? Sure they are, Nancy

How stupid can you get?

You argue for more taxes and more spending. But you don't pay more taxes. You take all deductions, you kept the Bush tax cut. What is the logical conclusion to that, grass hopper?

And government checks don't just mean you don't work. Seriously, you don't know that? You want government to redistribute money. To you, not away from you. That's what I said.

You on the other hand dropped your pants, pulled out a ruler and said "I pay more in taxes than you make in a year!"

No, I'm.not a chick, but only a complete moron would think gender had anything to do with this.

You're right, I really don't know much about government checks, I don't get any and since you seem to know all about them I guess you do.

And yes, you started the income comparison crap you're just pissed because I called you on it.

You're just another sub-normal tRumpkin incapable of any independent or original thought.

How stupid can you get?

No, I'm.not a chick, but only a complete moron would think gender had anything to do with this.

You're right, I really don't know much about government checks, I don't get any and since you seem to know all about them I guess you do.

And yes, you started the income comparison crap you're just pissed because I called you on it.

You're just another sub-normal tRumpkin incapable of any independent or original thought.

Yes, i get government checks, you got me. That's why i'm against them.

You really arent bright

The IRS threatens people with guns?

Sure ya do.

How stupid can you get?

no we just put the statement I pay more taxes then you
right up with I used to be a republican until ..........

they're both bullshit on this board......aka lies

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

How stupid can you get?

You really arent bright
Against them for anyone but you maybe.

Sure ya do.
Yes, I do.

You really arent bright
Against them for anyone but you maybe.

Crepitus -->>> :aug08_031:

Sure ya do.
Yes, I do.

It's hilarious how leftists always say money isn't really that important to you, then you constantly brag you're rich as shit on the internet.

You really are stupid people. Oh God, and your pants are coming off again and you're pulling out your ruler ...

Sure ya do.
Yes, I do.

It can't be a coincidence that all the leftists on the board are millionaires, you have to know each other. Were you all down at the yacht club one day drinking Dom Parignon and eating Russian beluga caviar and you all decided at the same time to join the same message board?

Sure ya do.
Yes, I do.

It can't be a coincidence that all the leftists on the board are millionaires, you have to know each other. Were you all down at the yacht club one day drinking Dom Parignon and eating Russian beluga caviar and you all decided at the same time to join the same message board?
I know it's laughable, im a business analyst and it's good pay, but not a millionaire

To the proponents on all sides, a simple suggestion: some of you cannot take what you try to dish out.

The free press is not the enemy of the American people.

Those who say it is are the enemy of the American people. talksalot's screed above exemplifies perfectly my point. We do not know (but do suspect the Alt Right and the Trumpers) who is making the threats, so talksalot begins shadow mirroring his enemies by accusing them of what his own ilk is probably doing.

Shadow mirroring is classic alt right neo-fascist tactics that can be used to tamper with a jury's decisions.
We're not discussing the free press, it's the biased press that is the enemy of the people.

So, you believe the "alt-right" is actually making threats to the judge so that the left will be blamed?
And....you've given it a name, "shadow mirroring" which means you own it. That's so twisted it can only be the product of a leftist mind.

The judge in this case is receiving death threats. If the jury doesn't come up with the guilty verdict the left wants they can expect threats and violence. They may already be influenced by that knowledge. It would worry me if I were in their shoes.
With all the crazy leftists out there, those juror's names should be kept secret.
After the trial, drama queens. We want "the rest of the story".
Me, too. Beginning with how a this "crime" even got to a trial by jury; the extreme penalties attached and making the defendant live in solitary confinement.

The "story" is the intimidation by the special prosecutor. Fair-minded people know what's going on.

To the proponents on all sides, a simple suggestion: some of you cannot take what you try to dish out.

The free press is not the enemy of the American people.

Those who say it is are the enemy of the American people. talksalot's screed above exemplifies perfectly my point. We do not know (but do suspect the Alt Right and the Trumpers) who is making the threats, so talksalot begins shadow mirroring his enemies by accusing them of what his own ilk is probably doing.

Shadow mirroring is classic alt right neo-fascist tactics that can be used to tamper with a jury's decisions.
We're not discussing the free press, it's the biased press that is the enemy of the people.

So, you believe the "alt-right" is actually making threats to the judge so that the left will be blamed?
And....you've given it a name, "shadow mirroring" which means you own it. That's so twisted it can only be the product of a leftist mind.
Of course the alt right is shadow mirroring the issue: it is what they do, accuse others of what they are doing.

To argue differently or to excuse is really twisted, and it is just more alt right flim flammery.

Forum List

Back