The Press had an 8 year blackout...I am glad to see they have sobered up and are back on the job!

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Its so odd that for 8 years they seemingly forgot how to do their jobs....now it seems like they either remembered what they are supposed to do, or they just fell ass backward into doing their jobs.

Either way, welcome back, press. You were missed for 8 long years.

Its so odd that for 8 years they seemingly forgot how to do their jobs....now it seems like they either remembered what they are supposed to do, or they just fell ass backward into doing their jobs.

No, they're not doing their job. They fawned and drooled and got tingles up their legs over the kenyan for 8 years, and now they're writing the worst vitriol, hyperbole, spin and outright blatant lies about Trump they can spew, and they'll continue because it's what they do. The leftist media is PURELY, nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC, but thankfully the majority of Americans have woken up to it and reject them, they're unadulterated democrat bigots...

Flashback: Trump-Trashing Journalists Oozed Over Obama’s ’08 Transition

Last edited:

No, they're not doing their job. They fawned and drooled and got tingles up their legs about the kenyan for 8 years, and now they're writing the worst vitriol, hyperbole, spin and outright blatant lies about Trump they can spew. The leftist media is PURELY, nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC, but thankfully the majority of Americans have woken up to it and reject them, they're pure leftist bigots...

I do hope some in the media wake up and realize they need to change if they want to have any viewers left. If you subtract nearly a third of Hillary's voters who are illegals and their anchor children, how many English-speaking viewers are left?

Some lib celebs, even Jon Stewart, are starting to call out other libs for their whining and stupidity.

Soros is doing his best to give them stuff to report. The "protesters" are down to the paid thugs now and I'm sure they'll continue to collect the $1,500 a week as long as they can. Probably the first job for some of them. I think those who get caught should be made to pay for the damage and if Soros hired them, he should hand over the millions to repair the neighborhoods, vehicles and pay hospital bills for victims.

No, they're not doing their job. They fawned and drooled and got tingles up their legs about the kenyan for 8 years, and now they're writing the worst vitriol, hyperbole, spin and outright blatant lies about Trump they can spew. The leftist media is PURELY, nothing more than the propaganda wing of the DNC, but thankfully the majority of Americans have woken up to it and reject them, they're pure leftist bigots...

I do hope some in the media wake up and realize they need to change if they want to have any viewers left. If you subtract nearly a third of Hillary's voters who are illegals and their anchor children, how many English-speaking viewers are left?

Some lib celebs, even Jon Stewart, are starting to call out other libs for their whining and stupidity.

Soros is doing his best to give them stuff to report. The "protesters" are down to the paid thugs now and I'm sure they'll continue to collect the $1,500 a week as long as they can. Probably the first job for some of them. I think those who get caught should be made to pay for the damage and if Soros hired them, he should hand over the millions to repair the neighborhoods, vehicles and pay hospital bills for victims.
They won't change... they can't... they're leftists, and incapable of doing what's right. They will continue to do what they do right up until they can't any longer, even if that means bankrupting the medium in which they deliver their daily verbal trash.

We conservatives can look forward to 4 or 8 years, whatever it may be, as long as Trump is president, of the worst kind of bias, spin, hyperbole and lying about what he says, what he does and his accomplishments, from the left. It's what they do.

They won't change... they can't... they're leftists, and incapable of doing what's right. They will continue to do what they do right up until they can't any longer, even if that means bankrupting the medium in which they deliver their daily verbal trash.

We conservatives can look forward to 4 or 8 years, whatever it may be, as long as Trump is president, of the worst kind of bias, spin, hyperbole and lying about what he says, what he does and his accomplishments, from the left. It's what they do.

Sad, but true. They are absolutely loving the riots. And while people are getting beat up, shot and property destroyed, the media continues to blather about how people are scared, crying and exercising their freedom of speech.

The traditional, dinosaur media has learned nothing.

If anything it's getting worse.

Thanks God for alternative media.:thup:

My post was somewhat sarcastic.

I was relating the treatment of Obama and Trump and how they are so opposite.

Clearly, they are not being fair to Trump because of their ideology. Their attacks will not stop because they think they know better than everyone else and their way is the only correct way. Anything but their way and you are a racist and a misogynist.

Last edited:
The Press is whining that TRUMP hasn't had a presser since the win....2 whole weeks.

OOOOOOOO, THE HORROR!!!!!!

Any implication that TRUMP is not accessible is freaking hysterical and once again.....BULLSHIT.

Sad, but true. They are absolutely loving the riots. And while people are getting beat up, shot and property destroyed, the media continues to blather about how people are scared, crying and exercising their freedom of speech.
Love your sig pic.

The Press is whining that TRUMP hasn't had a presser since the win....2 whole weeks.

Any implication that TRUMP is not accessible is freaking hysterical and once again.....BULLSHIT.
How many days did the fat slob dimocrat candidate go without a press conference? Well over a hundred as I recall and her press fluffers were fine with it.

How many days did the fat slob dimocrat candidate go without a press conference? Well over a hundred as I recall and her press fluffers were fine with it.

We will see incredible double standards by many on the left as long as Trump is PRESIDENT.

Isn't it interesting that when McCain was running against Obama, "EXPERIENCE" was not an issue.....all of a sudden, the left is worried about "EXPERIENCE" and say that Hillary's experience is critical!!

Forum List

Back