The Press defending Obama

"Uh Huh you go rape that Palin kid! Yuk! Yuk! Yup that chit is friggin hilarious! And Bush's daughters are drunken whores too! Uh Huh fo sho! Yuk! Yuk!"

Unfortunately that's your average Liberal cretin mentality. It's actually more hilarious watching the corrupt Liberal Press scrambling to protect their Hopey Changey this way. In the end it's the warped Hopey Changeys who are the joke.

"Uh Huh you go rape that Palin kid! Yuk! Yuk! Yup that chit is friggin hilarious! And Bush's daughters are drunken whores too! Uh Huh fo sho! Yuk! Yuk!"

Unfortunately that's your average Liberal cretin mentality. It's actually more hilarious watching the corrupt Liberal Press scrambling to protect their Hopey Changey this way. In the end it's the warped Hopey Changeys who are the joke.

Take a look at your 'purist' remarks coming from you freaks for a change and stop being such an ignorant, hypocritcal fuck. Yes indeedy, and we can go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back:

"Why is Chelsea Clinton so ugly? Because her father is Janet Reno."
-- Sen. John McCain, speaking to a Republican dinner, June 1998.

Is SNL right that Obama's accomplished 'nothing'? - Yahoo! News

Name the last time a mainstream story occurred because SNL lampooned a President? The last time someone took the lampooning of SNL against a President and went point by point to DEFEND said President?

Brett Michael Dykes is a contributor to the Yahoo! News Blog.

Retard!

The author has a point. Here is the video on the fact check that CNN did to defend Obama against SNL's comedy skit. I sure don't remember CNN defending any other politician.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7x-dzXVcOw]YouTube - CNN Fact-Checks SNL's Spoof on Obama[/ame]

$obama-and-media.jpg

Last edited:

Name the last time a mainstream story occurred because SNL lampooned a President? The last time someone took the lampooning of SNL against a President and went point by point to DEFEND said President?

October 07, 2009

CNN fact checks...Saturday Night Live?

Rick Moran

At first, I thought this was one of those cutesy things that cable news does every once and a while; plant their tongue firmly in cheek and report something weird, wacky, or just humorous.

But about 2 minutes into the segment, I suddenly realized that Wolf Blitzer of CNN wasn't kidding, that the segment was deadly serious, and that the network was actually fact checking a comedy skit that aired over the weekend on Saturday Night Live.
American Thinker Blog: CNN fact checks...Saturday Night Live?

I'm sure if this President had an (R) by his name,CNN (Communist News Network) would not have taken the time to defend him over an SNL comedy skit. The Liberal MSM is the biggest joke at this point.

I'm sure if this President had an (R) by his name,CNN (Communist News Network) would not have taken the time to defend him over an SNL comedy skit. The Liberal MSM is the biggest joke at this point.

That's exactly why CNN & MSNBC ratings are horrible. No one watches them anymore--:lol::lol::lol: CNN--MSNBC--CBS--NBC & ABC are ALL known as the Obama media networks.

$The obama channel.jpg

Oh yea if this President had an (R) by his name,not only would CNN (Communist News Network) not be defending them but they would actually be smirking and endlessly praising SNL for their "brilliant comedic talent." Like i said earlier,it's the Liberals and especially the corrupt Liberal Media who are the hilarious joke at this point.

Jeez, you guys hated it when the joke was on you. Guess what? It still is!

Ahhhh, you're just pissed because your welfare checks and bank account, will never equal Palin's residual checks, advance checks or bank account!
CAPITALISM.......it's a beautiful thing!
And lets not even get into her natural sexiness and beauty. Neither of which you posess!Christ, liberals are friggin idiots!

Interesting that's the only quality (qualification?) you site for Palin. Why am I not surprised... She polls around 67% for the 2012 presidency among white Republican MEN.
:woohoo:
Actually, this white republican man polls her at 0% for '12.
But, If I were single, I'd fuck her till my dick went raw.:eusa_drool:

Somehow that's not a pretty picture.

Weenies.jpg

Brett Michael Dykes is a contributor to the Yahoo! News Blog.

Retard!

The author has a point. Here is the video on the fact check that CNN did to defend Obama against SNL's comedy skit. I sure don't remember CNN defending any other politician.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7x-dzXVcOw]YouTube - CNN Fact-Checks SNL's Spoof on Obama[/ame]

View attachment 8340

With the exception of Lou Dobbs, CNN has consistently been the ONLY "fair and balanced" cable news program. All you need to do is listen to the mixed panel of political consultants on any number of their programs. CNN also defended Bush with many "yes...but..." defenses whenever the cards were stacked against him. Trust me, I've been a loyal viewer of CNN for over 20 years. The only one who is visibly biased, in my opinion, is Lou Dobbs who actually didn't like Bush either, but he positively despises Obama. If Dobbs has a left-wing pundit like Joe Conasan on his "panel," he will sneer or cut him off by overtalking. I wonder how many offers he's had from FOX? Please go, Lou. Beck left CNN and has become a millionnaire since!

That's exactly why CNN & MSNBC ratings are horrible. No one watches them anymore--:lol::lol::lol: CNN--MSNBC--CBS--NBC & ABC are ALL known as the Obama media networks.

View attachment 8342

"No one" watches them anymore, and yet they continue to broadcast. Imagine that...

Forum List

Back