The Press defending Obama

Is SNL right that Obama's accomplished 'nothing'? - Yahoo! News

Name the last time a mainstream story occurred because SNL lampooned a President? The last time someone took the lampooning of SNL against a President and went point by point to DEFEND said President?

Brett Michael Dykes is a contributor to the Yahoo! News Blog.

Retard!

Site for me any time in the past the Press has ever done a similar piece. Go ahead.... I won't wait.

Retired is upset about a contributor's comments on a newsblog? This somehow expands to the whole press? Retired, have you been up all night?

Is SNL right that Obama's accomplished 'nothing'? - Yahoo! News

Name the last time a mainstream story occurred because SNL lampooned a President? The last time someone took the lampooning of SNL against a President and went point by point to DEFEND said President?

Retard!

Site for me any time in the past the Press has ever done a similar piece. Go ahead.... I won't wait.
'SNL' skit belied Ford's athleticism - USATODAY.com

Too bad for you the whining Sarah Palin is a quitter.

Well anybody who doesnt see this has an IQ of a small soap dish..................

All one needs to do is look at the war reporting. In the Bush days, military deaths lead the news everys ingle night on the networks, MSNBC, CNN, PBS et. al.............

Now?

Who has seen a picture of soldiers coming in at Andrews in flag draped coffins in the past 9 months?

Oooops.

The double standard should come as a suprise to anybody paying attention. What is amazing is the numbers of people out there who's perceptions are still duped by reporting...........and lack of reporting.

Retard!

Too bad for you the link doesn't support what you want it to say.

The Press defending Obama
I'm shocked, SHOCKED, I tell ya!
The Obama Administration is so thin skinned any criticism must be rebutted immediately, the critics demonized as un-American. I wouldn't be surprised if this were a commissioned piece.
We have an Admin that is more interested in the appearance of being good and competent than in actually being good and competent.

Last edited:
RGS, Yahoo is hardly the news media you love to hate. But surely you have seen the numerous defensive articles siting WMDs rediscovered yet again, excellent work in New Orleans, improved poverty, and the wonders of trickle down. WSJ, Washington Times, National Review, and a slew of radio commentary disprove your bias. When you walk down the street, do people exclaim here comes 'Bias' you wear it so well.

Yea the corrupt Liberal Press suddenly loses their sunny sense of humor when it's one of their own being lampooned huh? This same Press never defended any Republicans this way after being savagely ripped by SNL. I thought this skit was incredibly tame compared to past skits ripping Republicans. Where has that Liberal sunny sense of humor gone? Hmm? Oh that's right,they only think things like insulting & smearing Sarah Palin's children are hilarious. Oh those Liberals and their zany sense of humor. Yikes! My Gawd,get over it Hopey Changeys.

Pundits Trapped in a Quagmire

Link

Excerpt:
A year ago, liberal pundits were appealing vainly to the conservative commentators to come to their senses and realize that America’s foreign policy was absurd and that the contradictions (such as condemning torture at Nuremberg and encouraging it at Abu Ghraib prison) were causing the country to be held in contempt by many of the citizens in the countries that are on the “allies” list. Now, a year later, apparently the golden age of bipartisanship has arrived because Rush Limbaugh and all his digitally cloned echoes on the fair skinned but mentally unbalanced news team have joined their former adversaries in disparaging the President on a 24/7 basis. Both teams of pundits are pointing out that the President’s torture policy seems to be continuing, the dual quagmires of Iraq and Afghanistan are continuing to drain the country’s monetary resources and Iran may soon be hiding WMD’s from the inspection teams. However the liberals and conservative pundits still seem to differ on how to remedy that situation – but they both agree that the President deserves criticism for the status quo. The conservatives seem to be having a jolly time of their new role of criticizing the President. They have refrained from that for a full 8 years and now they have "fallen off the wagon" and are jubilant about exorcising that long dormant ability. The liberal pundits, however, are experiencing the feelings that occur to a base runner on first who gets suckered into taking a lead that is one pace too far away from the bag. They expected to be in a cheerleading role, but instead are a bit skeptical about Obama's efforts to overhaul healthcare, end two wars, and start the economic recovery process.

Yes these same Liberals in the Press sure did think all that insulting & smearing Sarah Palin's children was just soo hilarious didn't they? Even gave David Letterman several standing ovations when he "joked" about Sarah Palin's daughter being raped. Now they are suddenly soo serious and seem to have lost that zany Liberal sense of humor. Gee i wonder why? These Hopey Changeys really have become so paranoid & hypocritical. I just think the real joke is them at this point.

Retard!

Ahhhh, you're just pissed because your welfare checks and bank account, will never equal Palin's residual checks, advance checks or bank account!
CAPITALISM.......it's a beautiful thing!
And lets not even get into her natural sexiness and beauty. Neither of which you posess!
Christ, liberals are friggin idiots!

We will take our country back from the commie muslim acting prez!!! Countdown is on!!!! The fucking robots following and kissing his mulatoo azz. Should be thrown in prison!!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Look it's real simple in the end...Joking about raping Palin's daughter = Hilarious to warped Liberal cretins but lampooning a failing Democrat President = Awful & Not Funny to these same warped Liberal cretins. Liberals really aren't that complicated or deep. They just think they are.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The vast right-wing conspiracy is back
by Joe Conason

Link

Excerpt:
The negative mythologizing of Obama bears a remarkable resemblance in tone and style if not precisely in content to the attacks on Clinton. "It's like when they accused me of murder, and all that stuff they did," said the former president -- presumably a reference to the wilder fantasies circulated in conservative publications about Obama, from the forged Kenyan birth certificates to the president's supposed plans to inflict corruption, homosexual radicals and Muslim jihad on innocent Americans. While some of the current themes mimic those deployed against Clinton, there are generational differences and the obvious fact that Obama is not just notionally "the first black president." That status evokes a special animus on the far right, of course -- although Clinton at least had earned the lifelong hatred of his most dedicated enemy, "Justice Jim" Johnson of Arkansas, for fighting segregation and racism in Arkansas. Back when videotapes still had to be circulated by mail order, the Clinton-hunters did a brisk business with "The Clinton Chronicles," a "documentary" alleging that as governor of Arkansas he oversaw an enormous, unchecked racketeering enterprise that encompassed international bank fraud, cocaine smuggling and multiple murders, facilitated by a kind of backwoods dictatorship. Nothing resembling that remarkable work of extremist art, once promoted by Jerry Falwell and the Wall Street Journal editorial page, has appeared so far in the crusade against Obama -- but that doesn't mean nothing is in the works. Many of the same organizations and operatives behind the original Clinton smears are still active and some have amassed considerable wealth and influence over the intervening decade.

Yea raping that Palin kid sure would be hilarious! Yuk! Yuk! That's your average warped Liberal cretin mentality. However they seem to quickly lose their zany sense of humor if you dare to lampoon their failing Democrat President huh? Liberals are such dishonest hypocrites. What a scam.

Forum List

Back