The President's Tax Cut Plan Will Increase Your Income by $4,000/Year

Bear in mind that Trump's tax plan increases the national debt, with the knowledge that pseudocons have been howling for years about how increasing debt depresses household income and is a threat to national security.

Do you still buy that Trump's debt-exploding plan will make you richer?
It's already made me 50k richer this year. Who needs a tax cut?

Bear in mind that Trump's tax plan increases the national debt, with the knowledge that pseudocons have been howling for years about how increasing debt depresses household income and is a threat to national security.

Cool story, bro.

Cool story, bro.
Check the one year chart on plug power for the story, Gertrude.

The White House is claiming Trump's tax cut plan will increase average household income by $4,000 a year.

According to Trump: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.

Do you buy this?

The nonsense of this claim proves one thing above all else: The Trump folks do NOT respect the intelligence of their own followers. They think that they can say anything, and their supporters will believe it. Sadly, they may be right!

Pardon if I typo this....

It's hard not to when laughing so strongly at liberals feigning concern about national debt.....

:rolleyes:

But deflection from inconvenient facts is not hard at all for you.

Here, suck on this:

deficittogdppctwoevents_001.jpg

What the GOP tax scheme did was adopt the chained consumer price index (chained CPI). Chained CPI is the measurement of CPI that understates inflation’s effects on our standard of living by assuming inflation has not reduced Americans’ standard of living.
No. The chained CPI measures the average change in prices at a constant standard of living. Most price indexes do. A Laspeyres index overstates inflation by assuming no future substitutions due to relative changes in prices and a Paasche index understates inflation by assuming no past substitutions. The chained CPI averages both types using a Tornqvist index (initially, it uses a geometric means index until later expenditure data is available.

I know what it is. Chained CPI assumes inflation has not reduced Americans’ standard of living.
Wrong. It measures what the price change would be to maintain the same standard of living. You can substitute goods based on price changes and maintain the same standard of living.

For example, you can buy hamburgers when you can no longer afford steak. That full substitution ignores the fact that if individuals viewed hamburgers as a full substitute for steak they would have bought hamburgers before Fed-created inflation made steak unaffordable.
Which is why that is NOT what the chained CPI does.

Simplistic example. There are 2 kinds of candy bars: peanut bars and chocolate bars. Both cost $1/ea. Julie buys 2 peanut and 2 chocolate for a total candy budget of $4. But, oh no! There's a cacao blight and chocolate bars go up to $4 ea. Peanut bars don't change. A Laysperes index would assume no change in quantity and calculate the price change as ($1*2+$4*2)/($1*2+$1*2)=2.5.which is an increase of 150%. This assumes no substitution.
You seem to be asking about the case where Julie can't change her budget and switches to 4 peanut bars. To calculate the chained CPI, we need to look at the price differentials and the expenditure shares. In the base period peanut bars share was $2/$4 and chocolate's share was $2/$4, so .5 for each. In the current period, peanut bars are $4/$4 and chocolate is $0/$4. So 1 and 0. Peanut bars average share is (.5+1)/2 = .75 and chocolate bars average share is (.5+0)/2 =.25
Price differential: peanut bar is no change so $1/$1 =1 and chocolate bar went from $1 to $4 so $4/$1=4
The tornqvist index then is 1^.75 * 4^.25 = 1*1.414 = 41.4% change.
Note that while Julie is not actually spending more, the CPI would show inflation of 41.4%

More realistically, Julie might give up 1 chocolate bar and substitute 2 peanut bars for 4 peanut bars and 1 chocolate and spending $8 on candy instead of $4...Less chocolate, but more candy....about the same standard of living. And the expenditure shares would stay the same. The tornqvist index would be 1^.5 * 4^.5 = 2 A 100% increase in prices, accurately reflecting the price change she experiences at the same standard of living.

They still stopped allowing people to write off state taxes from their Federal taxes. That's unfair to us Floridians who can't write off our sales taxes.

Cool story, bro.

It went from 1.56 to 2.34 in the last year, so if you made 50 grand you own more than 64,000 shares.

You fucking liberals never cared about the national debt when Obamanation was in office!

If it doesn’t produce enough revenue, then cut spending!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The White House is claiming Trump's tax cut plan will increase average household income by $4,000 a year.

According to Trump: https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/whitehouse.gov/files/documents/Tax Reform and Wages.pdf

Reducing the statutory federal corporate tax rate from 35 to 20 percent would, the analysis below suggests, increase average household income in the United States by, very conservatively, $4,000 annually.

Do you buy this?

The main thing that is going to increase

with President Donald J. Trumps Tax Plan

is liberal Butt Hurt.....

The average family will save about $2000.00

a year which will make for much liberal Butt Hurt.

The ones that will get hurt are the ones that live

in High Tax States ran by liberals...

They won't be able to deduct their state taxes...

They will lose, LOL

WINNING........

Revenue in adjusted dollars was higher after the Bush cuts than under Clinton and his higher tax rates. We have a spending problem.

Wait a minute. You're gonna offer me an algorithm based on 2 candy bars THAT COST THE SAME from the start when I just got done saying that people will buy hamburgers when they can no longer afford steak? wWhy? Why would you do that? HELLO. Steak costs more then hamburgers from the start.

You're telling the same lie that they're telling.

Last edited:
These are illusionary gains in income caused by inflation that will end up costing Americans in the form of a hidden, regressive, tax.

End thread.

Cool story, bro.

It went from 1.56 to 2.34 in the last year, so if you made 50 grand you own more than 64,000 shares.

Do you buy this?
we'll see when i do my taxes. til then it's all a guess. but i do at this point put it right up there with "you can keep your doctor".

and tax cuts don't do much good if we don't cut back on stupid spending. i have to wonder how much overall waste is out there and while it may keep some people employed doing tedious 1970s related labor, we need to refocus so much in our government starting with infrastructure and our educational system.

Here is one of the Great deals we get from this tax cut. senator Cory Gardner (just one of ones with kids) will get $6000 dollars in child tax credits. single mother of two working 40 hrs at mim wage will get 75.OO

You fucking liberals never cared about the national debt when Obamanation was in office!

If it doesn’t produce enough revenue, then cut spending!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I'm not a liberal, retard.

I posted HUNDREDS of posts on this forum, if not THOUSANDS, during Obama's regime on how to lower our debt. Don't pretend you never saw them.

Try again, tard. Your bullshit doesn't fly.

It's you tards who are being hypocritical. You're fine with Trump raising our debt.

Cool story, bro.

Then you must really love Obama since the Dow climbed 300 percent on his watch.

That's strange. I don't actually recall you ever bragging on Obama about that!

So...yeah. Cool story, bro.

Forum List

Back