The President's Speech, how many watched it?

Did you watch Obama's Speech?

• yes

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • no

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • Oh, was there a speech?

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • I would never listen to that Marxist Pig...his eyes are evil!

Votes: 4 14.8%

• Total voters
I caught a few snippets here and there. What I did hear, albeit soundbites favorable to him, sounded OK to me.
The real question we as a nation should be asking ourselves is WHY THE FUCK ARE 30% OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL AGE TEENAGERS DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!! You would think with the lockdown the liberals have on our eductional system that this drop out rate would be intolerable.

Last edited:
I caught a few snippets here and there. What I did hear, albeit soundbites favorable to him, sounded OK to me.
The real question we as a nation should be asking ourselves is WHY THE FUCK ARE 30% OF OUR HIGH SCHOOL AGE TEENAGERS DROPPING OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!! You would think with the lockdown the liberals have on our eductional system that this drop out rate would be intolerable.

This is simple. Poor or inadequate PARENTING. Teachers cannot be all things to all students, all the time. While I know for a fact that there are teachers out there who need to be fired, if enough of the students' PARENTS raised their concerns, those teachers would be taken care of in due time. Our children need PARENTS.

Forum List

Back