The Presidential election process should last for 2 to 3 days now, not just one

beagle9

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2011
especially when it comes to this many people voting or wanting to vote. How was it that the polling stations were set up on 1960 voting population numbers ? Some areas only had 10 machines where they needed at least 20, so how convienant was it for the stations to not be able to handle the volume of voters coming out to vote ?:confused:

Last edited:
especially when it comes to this many people voting or wanting to vote. How was it that the polling stations were set up on 1960 voting population numbers ? Some areas only had 10 machines where they needed at least 20, so how convienant was it for the stations to not be able to handle the volume of voters coming out to vote ?:confused:

No, it should last 6 weeks which is the amount of time that is constitutionally (usually) allowed to cast the electoral votes.

The problem is that conservatives want smaller and smaller governments so stuff like voting machines and polling places are sacrificed to keep the government staff and budgets to a minimum.

These are the stakes.

Have you been in a COMA the last few years?

Ever heard of EARLY voting? As of June of 2009, 32 states have early voting.

Ever heard of ABSENTEE voting? All 50 states have absentee voting.

As of November 3 of this year, over 28 MILLION Americans had already voted in this year's election cycle.

Are you related to Joe Biden?

The lines for early voting in Ohio stretched around city blocks. At my polling station there were actually FOUR machines this year - but two were broken...

The lines for early voting in Ohio stretched around city blocks. At my polling station there were actually FOUR machines this year - but two were broken...

That is incredibly fucked up. My polling place in my town of 9300 was for 2 of 8 precincts, so ~2300 people. There were 6 paper ballot booths and 2 electronic machines. No lines all day from what I heard.

Look at the state where it happened.

The election officials were Republicans.

It was done on purpose to keep the voting number down so relbulicans could win.

This will not stand.

the republicans will never be able to do this to an election and voters again.

Now they will never win elections

Have you been in a COMA the last few years?

Ever heard of EARLY voting? As of June of 2009, 32 states have early voting.

Ever heard of ABSENTEE voting? All 50 states have absentee voting.

As of November 3 of this year, over 28 MILLION Americans had already voted in this year's election cycle.

Are you related to Joe Biden?
Yes we know of all of that sure, but the day of the walk in polling stations opening officially to all whom want to traditionally vote in this way (proud to show everyone that they vote), should be able to handle the volume of voters who decide to vote in this way. We should respect the traditional form and way of voting upon getting to the polls as it were, and the polls should be ready for that day in every way that it can be. Why all the smartalic speak from you, are you a demon-crat ?

Are you all willing to have your county taxes raised to pay for more voting machines?
No need to have them raised for that, just cut the idiotic funding of something else, and trust me there is plenty of idiotic spending to be found out there, even if the demon-crats lie and say that there isn't any idiotic waist of money's being spent or to transfer from or to cut spending in. There is plenty of idiocy in spending as we know of, that are found in many rediculous fundings going on and/or are allocated for.

Last edited:
Are you all willing to have your county taxes raised to pay for more voting machines?

Yes.

People should not have to wait in line for 7+ hours to vote.
7 + hours wow !!!! Why in hopes that they would give up maybe ? I wonder if there was thought involved in all of this, or was it just a lack of preparedness or expectations on everybodies part that was involved in the setting up of the sites prior to the voters showing up ?

Last edited:
Look at the state where it happened.

The election officials were Republicans.

It was done on purpose to keep the voting number down so relbulicans could win.

This will not stand.

the republicans will never be able to do this to an election and voters again.

Now they will never win elections
Wow, so you are saying it was a backfire on them eh ? Hmmmmm..

Oops I should have clarified better, that I was talking about the walk in polls being open for more than one day..Sorry everyone..

Forum List

Back