The Presidential Divider Obama's toxic speech and even worse plan for deficits and

I hope the rest of my life I never see another speech by an american bureacrat.

The dumps my dog leaves in the yard are more useful, they at least fertilize a section of grass if I miss them in shoveling.

The dumps my dog leaves in the yard are more useful, they at least fertilize a section of grass if I miss them in shoveling.

The level of discourse in our nation has reached a shameful low.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about Obama rhetoric, how many things has he said he'd do that he hasn't?

It's pretty much a flip of the coin whether or not what he says will actually happen.

Yeah I wouldn't worry about Obama rhetoric, how many things has he said he'd do that he hasn't?

It's pretty much a flip of the coin whether or not what he says will actually happen.

This speech was only slightly worse then when he called those who disagree with him as the "enemy" Pure unadulterated Divisive Politics Obama seems to have forgotten one of the primary duties of the office and that is to Unite the Nation not Divide it as he has done.

Forum List

Back