The Presidential Assasination Movie

So did the then Senator,, from Illinois one Barrack Hussein Obama decry this violent piece of propaganda shit being filmed in his City and State or did he not?

He probably had no idea it was being filmed there, they didn't even tell the actors what they were filming.

."[8] Hillary Clinton, then junior United States Senator from New York, told The Journal News of Rockland, Westchester, and Putnam counties at the annual New Castle Community Day in Chappaqua that, "I think it's despicable. I think it's absolutely outrageous. That anyone would even attempt to profit on such a horrible scenario makes me sick."[9]

CNN and NPR also refused to broadcast advertisements for the film

This from the link I posted above.

I know, he has no idea about a great many things.. :lol::lol::lol: he can sit in a church for 20 years and come out without a clue!

He was certainly aware of the film when it was publicly released - where are his quotes condemning it?

Luissa, Muslim names DO indicate religion...and have absolutely nothing to do with race.

Also, he's called a Muslim it's because he was raised in a MUSLIM household, in MUSLIM countries and attended MUSLIM schools. Again, not racial.

People of all RACES are Muslim. In fact, many Muslims are prejudiced against black muslims (think Darfur) and call black people "slaves" even when they belong to Islam. Those erstwhile folks would be seriously offended if they heard you say that "muslim" is a race, and even more offended if they knew you equate "Muslim" with "Black".

He is called Muslim because his middle name is Hussein, which is widely used in Arabic countries. And they have proven it was a christian school not a muslim school, by the way. And he was not raised in a muslim household either, and you really are not helping your case.

And if they are not a racist, it still makes them a bigot.

Luissa, Muslim names DO indicate religion...and have absolutely nothing to do with race.

Also, he's called a Muslim it's because he was raised in a MUSLIM household, in MUSLIM countries and attended MUSLIM schools. Again, not racial.

People of all RACES are Muslim. In fact, many Muslims are prejudiced against black muslims (think Darfur) and call black people "slaves" even when they belong to Islam. Those erstwhile folks would be seriously offended if they heard you say that "muslim" is a race, and even more offended if they knew you equate "Muslim" with "Black".

He is called Muslim because his middle name is Hussein, which is widely used in Arabic countries. And they have proven it was a christian school not a muslim school, by the way. And he was not raised in a muslim household either, and you really are not helping your case.

I believe you are mistaken. They have proved it was a secular school. Having said that learning the Q was mandatory. learning the bible was not. . so go figure..

So did the then Senator,, from Illinois one Barrack Hussein Obama decry this violent piece of propaganda shit being filmed in his City and State or did he not?

He probably had no idea it was being filmed there, they didn't even tell the actors what they were filming.

."[8] Hillary Clinton, then junior United States Senator from New York, told The Journal News of Rockland, Westchester, and Putnam counties at the annual New Castle Community Day in Chappaqua that, "I think it's despicable. I think it's absolutely outrageous. That anyone would even attempt to profit on such a horrible scenario makes me sick."[9]

I know, he has no idea about a great many things.. :lol::lol::lol: he can sit in a church for 20 years and come out without a clue!

I live in a town with only about 200,000 people, and I have no clue what movie or how many have been filmed here. Shit Cuba Gooding Jr just filmed one here, and I couldn't tell you what is was called or what it is about.
You are just trying to grasp at straws, Willow.

I live in a town with only about 200,000 people, and I have no clue what movie or how many have been filmed here. Shit Cuba Gooding Jr just filmed one here, and I couldn't tell you what is was called or what it is about.
You are just trying to grasp at straws, Willow.

well,, he still had time after the movie was released.. as was pointed out above,, did you miss it????

You can't handle what you began - nor is your reading comprehension well developed.

Here's my original comment in this thread, which is about the Bush Assassination move:

Those who oppose Obama's policies are subject to constant attacks of Racism and violent intent. Nothing similar to this disgusting movie about Bush has been commercially promoted nationwide. The lack of condemnation of this film by the Leftwing Media is shameful.

You won't find any posts that I have made supporting death threats against anyone.

Who on this forum has called you a racist and/or an advocate of violence because you opposed a policy of Obama?

Luissa said it was racist to call Obama a Muslim.
And many libs been harping that tea partiers are "racist"..
Bass also calls anyone who opposes Obama's policy racists.

Maybe they didn't mean you specifically.

Hillary Clinton, to her credit, did speak out against the movie.

She would have made a much better President than Obama, although that is faint praise indeed.

If someone told you he was an atheist, but was raised in a Christian home in a Christian country and attended Christian schools,

would you call him a Christian?

During this time of heated political discussion over Obama's Health Care and physical threats (Which is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong) perhaps Democrats & Republicans should be reminded of a different time and another President.
---------------------
SIX YEARS into the Bush administration, are there any new lows to which the Bush-haters can sink?

George W. Bush has been smeared by the left with every insult imaginable. He has been called a segregationist who yearns to revive Jim Crow and compared ad nauseam to Adolf Hitler. His detractors have accused him of being financially entwined with Osama bin Laden. Of presiding over an American gulag. Of being a latter-day Mussolini. Howard Dean has proffered the ``interesting theory" that the Saudis tipped off Bush in advance about 9/11. One US senator (Ted Kennedy) has called the war in Iraq a ``fraud" that Bush ``cooked up in Texas" for political gain; another ( Vermont independent James Jeffords) has charged him with planning a war in Iran as a strategy to put his brother in the White House. Cindy Sheehan has called him a ``lying bastard," a ``filth spewer," an ``evil maniac," a ``fuehrer," and a ``terrorist" guilty of ``blatant genocide" -- and been rewarded for her invective with oceans of media attention.

What else can they say about Bush? That they want him killed?

Which brings us to ``Death of a President," a new movie about the assassination of George W. Bush.

A new low in Bush-hatred - The Boston Globe

What is pathetic is that by reaching to score a point (nobody who is sane believes Maddow and others were serious---it is obvious they were venting frustrations)...you fail to point out that there really were people who felt like Bush had to go.

Your argument loses credibility when lump-ing all criticism to serious calls to extremism.

There were Bush haters out there, but using that to justify hating Obama is down right pathetic.

:doubt:

Get a handle on it there Buckwheat, where exactly did I justify hating Obama?

I thought I was rather neutral in the original post.

Apology accepted.. now go away..

Last edited:

I believe you are mistaken. They have proved it was a secular school. Having said that learning the Q was mandatory. learning the bible was not. . so go figure..

Secular means non religious by the way. And it was public school with a majority of muslim students which doesn't make it a muslim school.
State Elementary School Menteng 01 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
After that school he went to a catholic school, does that mean he is also catholic?

My son goes to a Christian school, doesn't mean I am Christian.

Oh Noeeesssssss!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!

Now you've done it.

BASS V 2.0 is going to call you a Racist any minute now!

Secular means non religious by the way. And it was public school with a majority of muslim students which doesn't make it a muslim school.
After that school he went to a catholic school, does that mean he is also catholic?

yes, I know secular mean without a religon which is why I'm puzzled that the Q was mandatory.. puzzling vewwy..

During this time of heated political discussion over Obama's Health Care and physical threats (Which is Wrong, Wrong, Wrong) perhaps Democrats & Republicans should be reminded of a different time and another President.
---------------------
SIX YEARS into the Bush administration, are there any new lows to which the Bush-haters can sink?

George W. Bush has been smeared by the left with every insult imaginable. He has been called a segregationist who yearns to revive Jim Crow and compared ad nauseam to Adolf Hitler. His detractors have accused him of being financially entwined with Osama bin Laden. Of presiding over an American gulag. Of being a latter-day Mussolini. Howard Dean has proffered the ``interesting theory" that the Saudis tipped off Bush in advance about 9/11. One US senator (Ted Kennedy) has called the war in Iraq a ``fraud" that Bush ``cooked up in Texas" for political gain; another ( Vermont independent James Jeffords) has charged him with planning a war in Iran as a strategy to put his brother in the White House. Cindy Sheehan has called him a ``lying bastard," a ``filth spewer," an ``evil maniac," a ``fuehrer," and a ``terrorist" guilty of ``blatant genocide" -- and been rewarded for her invective with oceans of media attention.

What else can they say about Bush? That they want him killed?

Which brings us to ``Death of a President," a new movie about the assassination of George W. Bush.

A new low in Bush-hatred - The Boston Globe

What is pathetic is that by reaching to score a point (nobody who is sane believes Maddow and others were serious---it is obvious they were venting frustrations)...you fail to point out that there really were people who felt like Bush had to go.

Your argument loses credibility when lump-ing all criticism to serious calls to extremism.

There were Bush haters out there, but using that to justify hating Obama is down right pathetic.

:doubt:

Apology accepted.. now go away..

You're engaging in mitigation. Either that or you made a pointless thread.

yes, I know secular mean without a religon which is why I'm puzzled that the Q was mandatory.. puzzling vewwy..

Show me proof that learning the Q was mandatory?

Oh Noeeesssssss!!!!!!11!!!!1!!!!!

Now you've done it.

BASS V 2.0 is going to call you a Racist any minute now!

:oops:.. Maybe he's too busy with Dan Rather besides Dante's real name is Buckwheat..

Forum List

Back