The Presidential Assasination Movie

Did I say anything about violence? I said they don't condemn the name calling in response to your racism comment.

And by the way it was pointed out this film wasn't even made in the US, you might remember that.

Then you don't watch Fox much.

Lion's Gate, which made the film, has its HQ in Santa Monica.

I watch Fox all the time.

You can't handle my answer, so of course you revert to calling me stupid. :lol:

Rationalizing the death threats against Obama, by pointing out a movie, is being a hypocrite.

You can't handle what you began - nor is your reading comprehension well developed.

Here's my original comment in this thread, which is about the Bush Assassination move:

Interesting moral relativism.

Opposing ObamaCare makes conservatives Racist Haters Who Wish To Assassinate The President.

But the Liberal Wet Dream CUM to the Big Screen of a Bush Snuff Film is Art.

Go figure.

Those who oppose Obama's policies are subject to constant attacks of Racism and violent intent. Nothing similar to this disgusting movie about Bush has been commercially promoted nationwide. The lack of condemnation of this film by the Leftwing Media is shameful.

You won't find any posts that I have made supporting death threats against anyone.

Who on this forum has called you a racist and/or an advocate of violence because you opposed a policy of Obama?

Luissa said it was racist to call Obama a Muslim.
And many libs been harping that tea partiers are "racist"..
Bass also calls anyone who opposes Obama's policy racists.

Did I say anything about violence? I said they don't condemn the name calling in response to your racism comment.

And by the way it was pointed out this film wasn't even made in the US, you might remember that.

:lol::lol: she left you speechless with the Lion's Gate/Santa Monica fact didn't she??

You can't handle what you began - nor is your reading comprehension well developed.

Here's my original comment in this thread, which is about the Bush Assassination move:

Those who oppose Obama's policies are subject to constant attacks of Racism and violent intent. Nothing similar to this disgusting movie about Bush has been commercially promoted nationwide. The lack of condemnation of this film by the Leftwing Media is shameful.

You won't find any posts that I have made supporting death threats against anyone.

Who on this forum has called you a racist and/or an advocate of violence because you opposed a policy of Obama?

well let's just face the facts, that's all we have left in this country, to call each other racists.. I watched a documentary today on Joan Baez and MLK. All their hell was for nothing. The fought racism thinking we could build a better America.. They got another think coming. racism and hatred is alive and well. Pity is liberals don't see they are infected with it. Have been for a very long time. Thank God MLK was a Republican.

Of course it is racist to call Obama a muslim, for one he has said he is a christian, and the only reason why they call him a muslim is because of his name. That is racial profiling!

Of course it is racist to call Obama a muslim, for one he has said he is a christian, and the only reason why they call him a muslim is because of his name. That is racial profiling!

is muslim a religion? or a race? and by your logic all you atheist christan basher are racists.. oh my..

:lol::lol: she left you speechless with the Lion's Gate/Santa Monica fact didn't she??

Actually, I just had not responded yet to it.

Death of a President is a 2006 British mockumentary about the assassination of George W. Bush, the 43rd U.S. President, on 19 October 2007 in Chicago, Illinois. By means of actors, archival film footage and computer-generated special effects, the assassination is the thematic beginning of serious discussions about civil disobedience, racial profiling, the U.S. Government's reduction of civil liberties, news sensationalism as agitational propaganda and the theory of Just War.

Newmarket paid one million dollars for the U.S. distribution rights.[26] The total production budget for the film is estimated to have been two million dollars.[1] The film was screened in the U.S. for 14 days, showing at 143 theatres at its widest release.[1][2] Worldwide, it grossed $869,352.[2] The Japanese motion picture ethics committee, the Eirin, prevented Death of a President from being shown in most cinemas in 2007, saying that the film's Japanese title is inappropriate.[27] The film was scheduled to begin showing in Japanese cinemas on 6 October 2007.
Death of a President - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And this is who put it out in the US, no mention of Lionsgate.

Newmarket Films is a privately owned independent production and distribution company. Newmarket looks to acquire, produce, and distribute diverse films. The company has produced such films as The Mexican, Cruel Intentions, and the Christopher Nolan films The Prestige and Memento. Newmarket has distributed, in North America, such films as The Passion of the Christ, Whale Rider, Monster, Donnie Darko, and God Grew Tired of Us. The company owns a library of over 300 films.

[edit] Film involvement
Newmarket Films - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:

is muslim a religion? or a race? and by your logic all you atheist christan basher are racists.. oh my..

Did you not read what I wrote?

Here you go, product details from Amazon:

Product Details

* Actors: Hend Ayoub, Becky Ann Baker, George W. Bush, Brian Boland, Michael Reilly Burke
* Directors: Gabriel Range
* Writers: Gabriel Range, Simon Finch
* Producers: Gabriel Range, Christina Varotsis, Donall McCusker, Ed Guiney, Liza Marshall
* Format: Closed-captioned, Color, DVD, Widescreen, NTSC
* Language: Arabic, English
* Region: Region 1 (U.S. and Canada only. Read more about DVD formats.)
* Aspect Ratio: 2.35:1
* Number of discs: 1
* Rating: R (Restricted)
* Studio: Lions Gate
* DVD Release Date: April 3, 2007
* Run Time: 97 minutes

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Death-President-Widescreen-Hend-Ayoub/dp/B000MV8AAY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1269809965&sr=1-1]Amazon.com: Death of a President (Widescreen): Hend Ayoub, Becky Ann Baker, George W. Bush, Brian Boland, Michael Reilly Burke, Patricia Buckley, Seena Jon, Robert Mangiardi, Neko Parham, Jay Patterson, Chavez Ravine, Christian Stolte, Gabriel Range,[/ame]

And from the Lions Gate wiki entry:

Lionsgate is a Canadian entertainment company that has existed in different incarnations. The current company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, but is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, USA.[2][3] As of 2007, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America.[4]

Lions Gate Entertainment - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Canada has been offering tax advantages to lure production companies to that country. The HQ, however, remains in Santa Monica because that is where the industry is centered. To think that their was no involvement by anyone in the U.S. in the production of this piece of filth is disingenuous.

Death of a President is a 2006 British mockumentary about the assassination of George W. Bush, the 43rd U.S. President, on 19 October 2007 in Chicago, Illinois. By means of actors, archival film footage and computer-generated special effects, the assassination is the thematic beginning of serious discussions about civil disobedience, racial profiling, the U.S. Government's reduction of civil liberties, news sensationalism as agitational propaganda and the theory of Just War.

Newmarket paid one million dollars for the U.S. distribution rights.[26] The total production budget for the film is estimated to have been two million dollars.[1] The film was screened in the U.S. for 14 days, showing at 143 theatres at its widest release.[1][2] Worldwide, it grossed $869,352.[2] The Japanese motion picture ethics committee, the Eirin, prevented Death of a President from being shown in most cinemas in 2007, saying that the film's Japanese title is inappropriate.[27] The film was scheduled to begin showing in Japanese cinemas on 6 October 2007.

Newmarket Films is a privately owned independent production and distribution company. Newmarket looks to acquire, produce, and distribute diverse films. The company has produced such films as The Mexican, Cruel Intentions, and the Christopher Nolan films The Prestige and Memento. Newmarket has distributed, in North America, such films as The Passion of the Christ, Whale Rider, Monster, Donnie Darko, and God Grew Tired of Us. The company owns a library of over 300 films.

[edit] Film involvement

Still no mention of Lionsgate!

Death of a President (2006) - Company credits

[edit] Film involvement

well well well,, lookeee here.. see filming locations?? what does it say? oh yes it says CHICAGO.. USA aka ILLINOIS>

Death of a President (2006)

Product Details

* Actors: Hend Ayoub, Becky Ann Baker, George W. Bush, Brian Boland, Michael Reilly Burke
* Producers: Gabriel Range, Christina Varotsis, Donall McCusker, Ed Guiney, Liza Marshall

Amazon.com: Death of a President (Widescreen): Hend Ayoub, Becky Ann Baker, George W. Bush, Brian Boland, Michael Reilly Burke, Patricia Buckley, Seena Jon, Robert Mangiardi, Neko Parham, Jay Patterson, Chavez Ravine, Christian Stolte, Gabriel Range,

Lionsgate is a Canadian entertainment company that has existed in different incarnations. The current company was formed in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, but is headquartered in Santa Monica, California, USA.[2][3] As of 2007, it is the most commercially successful independent film and television distribution company in North America.[4]

Canada has been offering tax advantages to lure production companies to that country. The HQ, however, remains in Santa Monica because that is where the industry is centered. To think that their was no involvement by anyone in the U.S. in the production of this piece of filth is disingenuous.

Didn't say it didn't have any US involvement, I think I proved that when I posted the other company. It was still made by the British, and not by American liberals.

So did the then Senator,, from Illinois one Barrack Hussein Obama decry this violent piece of propaganda shit being filmed in his City and State or did he not?

[edit] Film involvement

well well well,, lookeee here.. see filming locations?? what does it say? oh yes it says CHICAGO.. USA aka ILLINOIS>

So? It was still made by the British.

We don't film movies on location?:cuckoo:

Did you not read what I wrote?

I read it, you called it racial profiling at which point I asked is muslim a religion or a race?

[edit] Film involvement

So? It was still made by the British.

We don't film movies on location?:cuckoo:

contort dahlink it looks good on your hypocritical azz.

Luissa, Muslim names DO indicate religion...and have absolutely nothing to do with race.

Also, he's called a Muslim it's because he was raised in a MUSLIM household, in MUSLIM countries and attended MUSLIM schools. Again, not racial.

People of all RACES are Muslim. In fact, many Muslims are prejudiced against black muslims (think Darfur) and call black people "slaves" even when they belong to Islam. Those erstwhile folks would be seriously offended if they heard you say that "muslim" is a race, and even more offended if they knew you equate "Muslim" with "Black".

Again:

Product Details

Amazon.com: Death of a President (Widescreen): Hend Ayoub, Becky Ann Baker, George W. Bush, Brian Boland, Michael Reilly Burke, Patricia Buckley, Seena Jon, Robert Mangiardi, Neko Parham, Jay Patterson, Chavez Ravine, Christian Stolte, Gabriel Range,

So did the then Senator,, from Illinois one Barrack Hussein Obama decry this violent piece of propaganda shit being filmed in his City and State or did he not?

He probably had no idea it was being filmed there, they didn't even tell the actors what they were filming.

."[8] Hillary Clinton, then junior United States Senator from New York, told The Journal News of Rockland, Westchester, and Putnam counties at the annual New Castle Community Day in Chappaqua that, "I think it's despicable. I think it's absolutely outrageous. That anyone would even attempt to profit on such a horrible scenario makes me sick."[9]

CNN and NPR also refused to broadcast advertisements for the film

This from the link I posted above.

Forum List

Back