The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

Again, moron, I've talking about the level real GDP was at. You're idiotically conflating that with real GDP growth.
GDO growth is what has been talked about right from the beginning. There's another attibute about liberals. If they don't like the way a discussion is going, they change the subject, while insisting they haven't done that.

Liberals are the greatest danger to America, much worse than any foreign country. I need to do an OP on that. Maybe later today.

LOLOL

The reasons don't matter, ya cretin. You moronically implied there was no recession under Trump. I proved there was. Leaning on excuses why there was doesn't make your idiotic claim any less the bullshit it was when you said it.
You try to make the point that a recession "under" Trump was caused by him. It wasn't. it was caused by and maintained by Democrats, until Trump and other Republicans all over the country put a stop to it.

Declining GDP means lower GDP in a quarter compared to the previous quarter.

Yes, the GDP is lower in a quarter compared to the previous quarter....not GDP growth, but the actual GDP. But you are not posting the GDP, you are posting the growth rate for the GDP.

And you do not seem smart enough to know the difference.

Here is the actual GDP for the last 10 years, tell us, how many times on this graph is the GDP is lower in a quarter compared to the previous quarter?

1689074762160.png

THE definition of a recession was coined that same year by economist Julius Shiskin, who came up with a few rules of thumb to define a recession: The most popular was two consecutive quarters of declining GDP.

Yes, two consecutive quarters of declining GDP.

Not declining GDP growth, but declining GDP.

Your wrongly pointed out GDP as lower in 2020 Q4 than in 2019 Q4. I pointed out the 2020 Q4 HIGHER than 2019 Q4........
AND posted the BEA chart to prove it. And we're talking about GDP growth %, not som other category that you might conveniently throw in, in order to DODGE the discussion.

Why I bother even talking to you ? I should put you on ignore as a pest, just like all the many other people here do. Everybody here knows you're a fraud joke.

Hey Faux, ....3.9 is greater than 1.8. Back to the 1st grade for you.

LOL

Again, retard, you don't understand I'm talking about the GDP level while you're failing to refute that because you're talking about something else; even though I gave you a link to the BEA.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Where YOUR head explodes Faun is where everyone defines recession exactly as I have done here, not your left media concoction.
It means less than the previous month. Nothing new here. Liberals are always redefining things to how they WANT them to be. Ho hum. yawn****

:lmao:

Gramps, don't just say it, prove it... where's your link from a reputable economics website showing there was a recession in 2014?

Last edited:
GDO growth is what has been talked about right from the beginning. There's another attibute about liberals. If they don't like the way a discussion is going, they change the subject, while insisting they haven't done that.

Liberals are the greatest danger to America, much worse than any foreign country. I need to do an OP on that. Maybe later today.

Moron, I was talking about the level. I posted a link to the level. I posted the numbers showing the level.

2020-Q4 was lower than 2019-Q4. That's a fact.

If you weren't senile, you'd know there's nothing you can say that refutes that fact.

Last edited:
Yes, the GDP is lower in a quarter compared to the previous quarter....not GDP growth, but the actual GDP. But you are not posting the GDP, you are posting the growth rate for the GDP.

And you do not seem smart enough to know the difference.

Here is the actual GDP for the last 10 years, tell us, how many times on this graph is the GDP is lower in a quarter compared to the previous quarter?

View attachment 803434

Line charts baffle him. He can't read them.

Good idea. You can "look it up" in Post # 5522 (links).
Recession bubba….….”a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters:”

NONE under Biden..
10 of the last 11 under gop administrations.

Recession bubba….….”a period of temporary economic decline during which trade and industrial activity are reduced, generally identified by a fall in GDP in two successive quarters:”

NONE under Biden..
10 of the last 11 under gop administrations.
FALSE! And Faun is equally stupid for posting thanks to that stupid post. Both Obama & Biden had a number of recessions, and I already posted the BEA charts proving it, You're a numbskull.

If there is any correlation between political parties and recessions, it is certainly between Democrats and recessions. With posters like you and Faun around here, Republicans hardly need to campaign at all. You are bringing up all their talking points. HA HA HA/ Thanks, man!

FALSE! And Faun is equally stupid for posting thanks to that stupid post. Both Obama & Biden had a number of recessions, and I already posted the BEA charts proving it, You're a numbskull.

If there is any correlation between political parties and recessions, it is certainly between Democrats and recessions. With posters like you and Faun around here, Republicans hardly need to campaign at all. You are bringing up all their talking points. HA HA HA/ Thanks, man!

No, gramps you posted GDP figures and claimed it was a recession. But you were proven wrong by your utter inability to link an article confirming your claim of a reported recession in 2014.

I read signed, original ones,
View attachment 803504

not unsigned altered/doctored phony ones.

You can't read this?

FiveThirtyEight told Reuters that it is not true that Biden received all the votes in the overnight dump: “these batches were NOT 100% Biden votes; behind the blue line, there is also a red line representing the thousands of votes Trump gained."

It proves you wrong.

Forum List

Back