The President with the worst average unemployment rate since World War II is?

This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, up from 4.82% in August 2020 to 4.97% in November 2020.
Trump the businessman can put people to work, but that's not really the job of Trump the President of the U.S.
YOU tell me. Is it the President's job then to help lower all of our costs of living? Is that a valid action?
Tell me what you think of a president that said:
the following and then compare to what Trump did in 4 years while 93% of the MSM was against him BECAUSE they did the following. I'm not fabricating. Not making any of this up and yet there are many truly uninformed people that facts just don't mean anything to them!View attachment 425054
View attachment 425053

View attachment 425055

Reduction of 177%? Dude.

Post your math.
Under Bush Total new leases increased 3 of 8 years versus Obama 1 increase of 8 years.
Obama signed 1,896 FEWER leases than Bush...at 1,083 or 1,896/1,083 equals 175%
In 2017, Trump signed 382more leases than Obama in 2016 and in 2018 and 1,333 leases .
View attachment 425097

Not even close.

If Bush signed 2946 per year and Obama signed 1277 per year, 1669/2946 = 56.6% FEWER.

Zero Obama leases would be 100% fewer.

If Bush signed 2946 per year and Obama signed 1277 per year, 1669/2946 = 56.6% FEWER.

Republicans and math don't go together. Neither does Republicans and science.

If you ask a republican a simple math problem:

Start with any number.
Increase it by 50%,
then decrease that amount by 50%.
Compare the current number with the original number.

Is it larger, smaller or the same.

Republicans are bound to get it wrong.

This brings Trump's average unemployment rate for his term in office to date, up from 4.82% in August 2020 to 4.97% in November 2020.
Trump the businessman can put people to work, but that's not really the job of Trump the President of the U.S.
YOU tell me. Is it the President's job then to help lower all of our costs of living? Is that a valid action?
the following and then compare to what Trump did in 4 years while 93% of the MSM was against him BECAUSE they did the following. I'm not fabricating. Not making any of this up and yet there are many truly uninformed people that facts just don't mean anything to them!View attachment 425054
View attachment 425053

View attachment 425055

Reduction of 177%? Dude.

Post your math.
Under Bush Total new leases increased 3 of 8 years versus Obama 1 increase of 8 years.
In 2017, Trump signed 382more leases than Obama in 2016 and in 2018 and 1,333 leases .
View attachment 425097
Bush signed 23,569 leases
Obama signed 11,294
which is 12,275 less leases than Bush signed.
Obama's share of the total leases signed in their 16 years was 32%
You are right. I was wrong. Bush signed. 208% more than Obama..
Bush signed 67% of the 34,863 while Obama signed 32%... which is 208% less than Bush.
Divide 67%/32% equals 208%!

View attachment 425053

View attachment 425055

Reduction of 177%? Dude.

Post your math.
View attachment 425097
Obama signed 11,294
Bush signed 67% of the 34,863 while Obama signed 32%... which is 208% less than Bush.
LOLOL

Why on Earth do you keep playing with numbers?

If Bush was 208% more than Obama, it's not true that Obama was 208% less than Bush.

Again I ask, how can you have a decrease of more than 100%?

Start with any number.
Increase it by 50%,

How many years until the planet is destroyed, or we're doomed, according to AOC math?

Obama signed 11,294
You were doing O.K. until you said: which is 208% less than Bush

Just because something can be 200% more, doesn't mean something can be 200% less.

As they say, the skys the limit, but when you fall, you can only go as far as the ground. 100% less, is the limit.

Obama signed 11,294
You were doing O.K. until you said: which is 208% less than Bush

Just because something can be 200% more, doesn't mean something can be 200% less.

As they say, the skys the limit, but when you fall, you can only go as far as the ground. 100% less, is the limit.
This applies only to things that cannot be measured in negative values, such as temperature and atmospheric pressure.

-30deg is 200% less than 30deg (for Fahrenheit and Celsius scales)

...and this ^^^ applies to all but the Kelvin scale, where ABSOLUTE ZERO is as low as it can get.

...and if you fall into the sea from an altitude of 100 feet, you may reach an altitude of -100 feet AMSL.

Last edited:
This applies only to things that cannot be measured in negative values, such as temperature.

-30deg is 200% less than 30deg (for Fahrenheit and Celsius scales)

...and this ^^^ applies to all but the Kelvin scale, where ABSOLUTE ZERO is as low as it can get.
True. But we are talking about oil leases.

The least number of oil leases granted is ZERO.

Start with any number.
Increase it by 50%,

How many years until the planet is destroyed, or we're doomed, according to AOC math?
According to AOC, we have a time frame after which we will not be able to reduce the global temperature rise to prevent reaching the point where is becomes very destructive.
This is in agreement with the science.

One day you might actually get a fucking brain.

I love it how the right wing dipsticks blame Obama for the effects of the Deepwater Horizon disaster. This led to a moratorium on leases.

Maybe if the oil companies did not lie that they had a plan to fix any blowout.....

Look it my posting history here. I believe George W. Bush was the 5th greatest U.S. President of the last 100 years. I voted straight Republican ticket in every election until 2016. In 2016, I voted Hillary Clinton for President, but voted Republican for everything else. 2016 was the first time in my life I had ever voted for a Democrat. The 2018 elections were the first time I voted straight Democrat. The 2020 elections were the 2nd time I voted straight Democrat.
You are entirely backwards of reality. In 2016, you voted for a serial killer to be POTUS.
In 2020, you voted for a China pawn, traitor to America for POTUS. Both times you voted against the greatest president in US history.

1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, stock market highest in US history, even right now, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,-unique in US history.
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs, best in US history.
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate in US history, for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever in US history.
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved most affordable generic drugs than ever before in US history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation, first in US history.
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic ( most in US history),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act, - first in US history.
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States is a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,-first in US history
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court,-first in US history
26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,-first in US history
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. highest GDP growth in US history, in 3rd quarter of 2020 (33.1%)
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we are BUILDING THE WALL.- first in US history of this dimension.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain agreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace-first in US history
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi. - unique in US history
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. highest number of regulations cut in US history, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (first in US history)
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. We found out when we expected President Trump to lead us through a COVID pandemic, as our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in October, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. > it's a HUGE SUCCESS. Unique in US history
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine with operation Warp Speed. Fastest development in US history
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act

I love it how the right wing dipsticks blame Obama for the effects of the Deepwater Horizon disaster. This led to a moratorium on leases.

Maybe if the oil companies did not lie that they had a plan to fix any blowout.....

He didn't want to end leases.......the situation demanded it.
He really wanted to increase leases and increase domestic oil production, right?
Just look at everything he did to increase oil production.....umm.....err.....what did he do?

He didn't want to end leases.......the situation demanded it.
He really wanted to increase leases and increase domestic oil production, right?
Just look at everything he did to increase oil production.....umm.....err.....what did he do?
Oil production was fine under Obama.

I guess you like pumping oil into the seas. You don't care that oil companies lied.

Lets talk about how Trump hurt US oil producers.

Forum List

Back