The President Voiced No Opinion On The Shooter, Zimmerman

Dante, if you utililze critical thinking, you'll see Obama is at least sympathising with the victim, in the situation involving the so-called perp.

Just saying.

I empathize with all involved. I have sympathy for the young man. No one should lose heir life over such petty shit as a fight. But things can and do get out of hand. I have friends who were killed over shit like his. Some guilty of starting the fights that led to their deaths.

sucks. real life often sucks. but we move on. move on is more than just a dot org

His parents will never get over this, will learn to cope. It is a tragedy, when all the politics, the press, the bs is over, the final result will be the death of a young man. Leaving the living to ask themselves who would he marry, what his children would be like, so many questions to be answered and no real answer. The parents won't enjoy his graduation, won't be able to hug him, hold him, and everyday the parents will wake up in the morning and think about their son, only to ponder over the what ifs, the would've, could've, should'ves and it happens a to often.

President Obama’s remarks came as he stood in the Rose Garden to introduce his new choice for the president of the World Bank. He was asked by NBC's Mike Viqueira to comment on the Martin case, that's how he happened to do so.

NBC? How convenient..

Notice how long they waited? They couldn't have another "the police acted stupidly" incident.
I don't know how they think Obama could look any more stupid than he does now, but they are trying real hard not to have another one of those.

President Obama’s remarks came as he stood in the Rose Garden to introduce his new choice for the president of the World Bank. He was asked by NBC's Mike Viqueira to comment on the Martin case, that's how he happened to do so.

NBC? How convenient..

Notice how long they waited? They couldn't have another "the police acted stupidly" incident.
I don't know how they think Obama could look any more stupid than he does now, but they are trying real hard not to have another one of those.

Who's they?

NBC? How convenient..

Oh, please. Like you ever watch it. The only things you watch are on Nickelodeon.

NBC? How convenient..

The only thing that's stupid is your post.

NBC? How convenient..

It was such a set up, no typical hmm and ha ing. Just a well scripted answer. It was very good set up.

Transcript of Santorum Injecting Hate Into Florida Case...as he did with Terry and Michael Schiavo Case. Only this time he has no cover except his religious extremist views that lead him to hateful actions and outbursts.

"Face the Nation" transcript: March 25, 2012

RICK SANTORUM: Well, I mean, I obviously I'm not privy to what's going on in someone's mind. Obviously in my opinion someone who had a very sick mind who would-- who would pursue someone like this. This is clearly a heinous act. And, you know, there are a lot of people who have a lot of distorted views of reality. And, it's-- it's a tragic, tragic case. And my heart goes out to the parents, too. I can't imagine what they're suffering losing their son in-- in such a horrific way. All I would say is that whatever the motive is, it was a malicious one and a very, very tragic one.

---

compare this with what Obama said. and where is Newt with his 'I'm appalled" smugness?

whooeeee....

No scandal here. Move along. But wait!!! The right is all over this site and others turning unbroken eggs into scrambled eggs.

Why are people expressing outrage over the President answering questions and making comments about a big event in America? Could it be politics? Turning personal tragedy and citizen outrage into a political cheap points scoring contest - this is what the right wing extremist lunatics are doing.

The KILLER, not SHOOTER. Yes, many are outraged Zimmerman MIGHT be indicted.

Indicted on not, he will be paying for this for the rest of his life. By the time the family gets through with him in Civil Court, he won't be able to afford to live in a gated community and prowl around at night like Rambo. He will regret he didn't listen to the dispatcher when she advised him not to pursue the kid.

No scandal here. Move along. But wait!!! The right is all over this site and others turning unbroken eggs into scrambled eggs.

Why are people expressing outrage over the President answering questions and making comments about a big event in America? Could it be politics? Turning personal tragedy and citizen outrage into a political cheap points scoring contest - this is what the right wing extremist lunatics are doing.

The KILLER, not SHOOTER. Yes, many are outraged Zimmerman MIGHT be indicted.

Indicted on not, he will be paying for this for the rest of his life. By the time the family gets through with him in Civil Court, he won't be able to afford to live in a gated community and prowl around at night like Rambo. He will regret he didn't listen to the dispatcher when she advised him not to pursue the kid.
A judge has the option of throwing a bad case out of his courtroom. The police department has to put out a report, and it will present fact only. If it goes in the shooter's favor, there likely was probable cause for taking lethal action. In the meantime, it's they said, they said, and more they said.

Dante, if you utililze critical thinking, you'll see Obama is at least sympathising with the victim, in the situation involving the so-called perp.

Just saying.

I empathize with all involved. I have sympathy for the young man. No one should lose heir life over such petty shit as a fight. But things can and do get out of hand. I have friends who were killed over shit like his. Some guilty of starting the fights that led to their deaths.

sucks. real life often sucks. but we move on. move on is more than just a dot org

His parents will never get over this, will learn to cope. It is a tragedy, when all the politics, the press, the bs is over, the final result will be the death of a young man. Leaving the living to ask themselves who would he marry, what his children would be like, so many questions to be answered and no real answer. The parents won't enjoy his graduation, won't be able to hug him, hold him, and everyday the parents will wake up in the morning and think about their son, only to ponder over the what ifs, the would've, could've, should'ves and it happens a to often.

That is a compassionate view, best expressed by those not in the public eye.........................even saying the victim's name brings to mind the suspect however.

Sadly, Zimmerman is becoming the GOP Poster Boy. I just don't get it?

Forum List

Back