The President test!

Trinity

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2004
The President test!

http://www.queendom.com/tests/minitests/fx/president.html

Your score = 70

What does your score mean?
You would make a very human President. This essentially means that you wouldn't completely abuse your personal and political power, but you wouldn't be a wide-eyed innocent either. In certain situations, you would use your clout in unethical or questionable ways, and would take risks that could you get you in serious hot water. At other times, you would do the right thing and choose to hold back for the sake of your reputation or moral obligation as a role model. All in all, it's safe to say that you would be quite President-like indeed!

Klee
My score=80

You've got the class and integrity that it takes to become - and maybe even stay - the Pres! According to your answers, you would try to make the right decisions (the ones your adoring public would want you to make) and follow both the written and unwritten rules of White House decorum. Your behavior fits into line with what a good, decent President should do... but let's face it, not many past leaders have had a slate so clean. You would be a Presidential angel!

What do you think? Me against Hilary in '08?

:salute:

Your score = 65
Your score
Ruler

You would make a very human President. This essentially means that you wouldn't completely abuse your personal and political power, but you wouldn't be a wide-eyed innocent either. In certain situations, you would use your clout in unethical or questionable ways, and would take risks that could you get you in serious hot water. At other times, you would do the right thing and choose to hold back for the sake of your reputation or moral obligation as a role model. All in all, it's safe to say that you would be quite President-like indeed!

mom4 said:
Klee
My score=80

You've got the class and integrity that it takes to become - and maybe even stay - the Pres! According to your answers, you would try to make the right decisions (the ones your adoring public would want you to make) and follow both the written and unwritten rules of White House decorum. Your behavior fits into line with what a good, decent President should do... but let's face it, not many past leaders have had a slate so clean. You would be a Presidential angel!

What do you think? Me against Hilary in '08?

:salute:

Bring it on Hillary!

Results of "The Test"
How Presidential are you?

Your score = 80
Your score
Ruler

ive been saying it all along, make me the president

Your score = 55

Results of "The Test"

Your score = 10

While you might be able to squeeze your way into the White House, you probably wouldn't last long. It seems you wouldn't hesitate to abuse your Presidential power and behave in all kinds of ways that would upset the American people. You would take crazy risks and get involved in some rather dicey situations - which, as we all know, many Presidents have done in the past. In your case, however, you'd be pushing the envelope a bit too far. You'd have to clean up your act or you'd be banned from the Oval Office for good!

i cant believe that i am scoring soooo low on all of these test!! :fu2:

Forum List

Back