The President Of The United States

Wow, how proud you guys who voted for this clown must be.

Here is the Harvard grad being stumped by the problem of what to do with an umbrella..:lol::lol::lol: even his jerk wife is looking at him like....."this dumb ass is President?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????
BushUmbrella.GIF

Bush should be able to Control wind, damn it!...

:)

peace...
No one is expecting him to control the wind, just the umbrella like the one to the left in the same wind.

BushUmbrella.jpg

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????
3784238539_fb4f7e0fe0.jpg

Now that is a bike, carbon fiber frame, dual suspension, dual disc brakes, clipless pedals...... this guy knows about bicycles and how to ride them, I have no doubt that he could kick Barry's ass after giving him a 100 yard head start....... he's what, 20 years older that Barry? This guy actually looks like he could go toe to toe against Putin. Putin would make Barry look like the girly man that he is.

I talked to an actual African tonight, he's from Niger, he says that most of Africa is embarrassed that a metro sexual is the first "black" President of the USA...... they were hoping for a much more manly guy. he said that they are very disappointed about the fact that he refuses to show his real birth certificate and numerous Kenyans he knows claim he is Kenyan.:lol::lol::lol:

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

3784238539_fb4f7e0fe0.jpg

Now that is a bike, carbon fiber frame, dual suspension, dual disc brakes, clipless pedals...... this guy knows about bicycles and how to ride them, I have no doubt that he could kick Barry's ass after giving him a 100 yard head start....... he's what, 20 years older that Barry? This guy actually looks like he could go toe to toe against Putin. Putin would make Barry look like the girly man that he is.
How to fall off them you mean. :rofl:

The drunken stumblebum makes Ford look coordinated. :lol:

Saturday, May 22, 2004 Posted: 10:51 PM EDT (0251 GMT)
CRAWFORD, Texas (CNN) -- President Bush fell off his bicycle Saturday while riding on his ranch, according to White House spokesman Trent Duffy.

bush-booboo.jpg

7/6/2005 8:53:23 PM ET
GLENEAGLES, Scotland — President Bush collided with a local police officer and fell during a bike ride on the grounds of the Gleneagles golf resort while attending a meeting of world leaders Wednesday.
Bush suffered "mild to moderate" scrapes on his hands and arms that required bandages by the White House physician, said White House spokesman Scott McClellan. The accident occurred on asphalt, McClellan said, and Bush was wearing a helmet.

Yes, because we would be so much better off with a 75 year old senile man and a woman who quit on her state.

]

Yes, because we would be so much better off with a 75 year old senile man and a woman who quit on her state.

]

When do you ass wipes figure out it isn't the puppet(Obama), but the puppet master(Soros) and the cabinet that matters. Yes, as much as I wasn't interested in McCain, he would have picked much more qualified people for his cabinet than the liars, tax cheats and avowed communists like the asshole Van Jones. Geithner, Holder, Chu, Napolitano, Rahm Emanual!!!????........ a bunch of zeros. Not to mention the mentally challenged Joe "Aneurysm" Biden and the 2 lousy affirmative action Supreme Court Judges. My 18 year old, video game addicted nephew could have come up with more qualified, intelligent, America loving people.

]

When do you ass wipes figure out it isn't the puppet(Obama), but the puppet master(Soros) and the cabinet that matters. Yes, as much as I wasn't interested in McCain, he would have picked much more qualified people for his cabinet than the liars, tax cheats and avowed communists like the asshole Van Jones. Geithner, Holder, Chu, Napolitano, Rahm Emanual!!!????........ a bunch of zeros. Not to mention the mentally challenged Joe "Aneurysm" Biden and the 2 lousy affirmative action Supreme Court Judges. My 18 year old, video game addicted nephew could have come up with more qualified, intelligent, America loving people.

But of course. He picked such an intelligent, knowledgable, qualified running mate after all.

But of course. He picked such an intelligent, knowledgable, qualified running mate after all.

I bet SHE could spell knowledgeable.:lol::lol::lol: Your boy chose that imbecile Biden, he can't think his way out of a bad joke. Palin was easily the most qualified out of the 4 and infinitely more qualified as the scorned, lesbian wife of Bill Clinton.:razz:

Palin once said she could see Russia from her window. She was sure qualified there. Truth be told, she's a quitter and only got to where she is because of her looks.

Palin once said she could see Russia from her window. She was sure qualified there. Truth be told, she's a quitter and only got to where she is because of her looks.

This is why it's so hard to take liberal imbeciles seriously, a lousy comedian says something in a weak parody of a politician and you people quote it as something the actual politician has said. Either you are incredibly stupid or dishonest or a bit of both, which is it? I will admit, it works with the jerks that vote for dumbasses that actually have said such a monumentally stupid thing like...... " I have.....uh....... already been to...uh...57 states so far with....uh.... another....uhhh... one ....uhhhh..... tomorrow, my staff.....uh....... won't let me visit......uh...... Hawaii or......uh...... Alaska".

Obviously you people don't like politicians that quit, Ted Kennedy wouldn't quit and kept going for decades even though he should have been rotting in jail for murder, he had to die to get rid of his drunk ass. Robert Byrd wouldn't quit either even though he couldn't make a statement that made sense to a 4 year old. He continued to be rewarded for not quitting by the clowns on the left that kept electing this incompetent boob. The piece of shit had to die too to get rid of his racist ass.

Forum List

Back