The President Of The United States

sitarro

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2003
USA
Wow, how proud you guys who voted for this clown must be.

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

Here is the Harvard grad being stumped by the problem of what to do with an umbrella..:lol::lol::lol: even his jerk wife is looking at him like....."this dumb ass is President?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: mal

Here he is on another vacation riding a girl's bike, wonder why he didn't choose a pink hekmet to go with the bike.:lol::lol::lol:

Here is the Harvard grad being stumped by the problem of what to do with an umbrella..:lol::lol::lol: even his jerk wife is looking at him like....."this dumb ass is President?

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??????? HOW CAN YOU DEFEND THIS IMBECILE??????

He's is one Simple Suminumbatch, ain't he!... :lol:

obama-hanging-curtains.jpg

Keep in Mind... He basically split the Vote in 2008 amongst Men...

Women put him in Office... And it shows.

:)

peace...

Ya know, i never did understand the bit with girls and boys bikes. Dont you think the girl style would be better for men? Think about it...:lol:

why is this trash in current events?

:cuckoo:

Where's your gump puppy? The photo of Barry being outsmarted by an umbrella was taken in New Orleans, pretty current since he was there yesterday, it's only about 20,000 gallons of jet fuel later.

Last edited:

Ya know, i never did understand the bit with girls and boys bikes. Dont you think the girl style would be better for men? Think about it...:lol:

Wife and I had that same Discussion when we boughten her Trek...

peace...

When bicycles were first designed, girls wore dresses, that wouldn't work well with a high top bar. I get what your saying, Barry doesn't have any reason to worry about that, he doesn't have any. I think he just loves the way he looks on it.

When bicycles were first designed, girls wore dresses, that wouldn't work well with a high top bar. I get what your saying, Barry doesn't have any reason to worry about that, he doesn't have any. I think he just loves the way he looks on it.

I know about the designs, but men's balls have always been right where they are now.

perhaps you are misunderestimating him, sitarro. Fool you once and, and you can't get fooled again, right? After all, whipping out pics of bikes and umbrellas is DEEP.

:rofl:

Looks like you and Boedicca got the same email.:clap2:
Way to be original.

He's is one Simple Suminumbatch, ain't he!... :lol:

obama-hanging-curtains.jpg

Keep in Mind... He basically split the Vote in 2008 amongst Men...

Women put him in Office... And it shows.

peace...
Wow! We are good enough to wipe your ass, and make sure you survive the your first years, but God forbid we vote.

He rode his daughters bike!
He carried an umbrella!
Wow, Sounds like grounds for impeachment.

Forum List

Back