The President of Pakistan is a dead man

I think we really should be concerned about Radical Islamists take control of Pakistan. Not only because Pakistan is an ally in the war on terror at this point, but also because Pakistan has Nuclear Weapons! We cant under any means allow extremists access to these weapons.

I'm a Democrat. I agree. We can't let these countries have nuclear weapons. We can't allow anyone to have nuclear weapons. If one goes off, God help us. Even if we are the ones setting it off. I believe the world is over if one nuclear bomb goes off and it's scary. It's why I'm particularly scared with another Bush term of office.

With regards to fighting the extremists, they need to be relentlessly hunted down and destroyed. This is a war that should never end. The efforts should be systematic, measured and relentless. This won't ever stop it, but a system will be in place to cope with it. Freedom is worth the price.

Perhaps we should consider sending a message that only respectable groups who kill soldiers instead of innocent people will be listened to. Cowards like our terrorist enemies will be dealt with.

I say spend the money, hunt them and eliminate them. If peaceful Palestinians want to make their grievances we listen and address the issues. We should only do this with support from the Palestinian government, however. They have to let us hunt down the extremists.

I say spend the money, hunt them and eliminate them. If peaceful Palestinians want to make their grievances we listen and address the issues. We should only do this with support from the Palestinian government, however. They have to let us hunt down the extremists.

It Aint happening The Palestinian government are the extremists.

See the problem with Palestinian terrorism is it works. The Terrorists bomb Israel and we tell Israel to make concessions to the terrorists. What incentive do they have in stopping terrorism if its getting them exactly what they want? What we should do is ignore the palestinians and pretend they dont exist until they stop terrorism and decide to come before the world through legitimate channels. There are other people in far worse condition than the Palestinians that want our help and are willing to work with us if we let them.

Forum List

Back