The President of Pakistan is a dead man

I

Ike

Pakistan is a VITAL allly in the war against terror.

Unfortuntely, most of its people are generally uneducated and poor.

THis is fertile ground for islamic extremism.

The "president" (I use that term lightly hes actually a dictator) has agressively been attacking Muslim extremists in his country.

Naturally, the near 100% muslim country has not been too pleased with this.

Recently, the General survied his THIRD ASSASINATION attempt!

Third attempt in a YEAR or just slightly more.

Eventually, they will succeed.
And then, this country that has NUCLEAR weapons will be in anarchy.

What do you think?

Bite your tongue !:)

We have a division of our company operating over there with many political ties to the regime, that is how we were able to get anything done !!

Though I do agree, it may just be a matter of time. Oh well time to start making some new friends.:cool:

...Pakistanis playing both sides against the middle, and is getting caught between a rock and a hard place.

Prior to 9/11, Pakistan's intell agency supported and trained Taliban militia. When Operation Anaconda was in its closing days, an air corridor was opened between Afghanistan and Pakistan. Reliable reports indicated that, not only members of the Taliban, but Al-Qaeda operatives were on those flights into Pakistan. I will provide the relevant references as soon as I can dig them up again.

Now, there are elements of the Taliban operating out of Pakistan and into southern Afghanistan, and many of Pakistans radical mullahs are whipping the populace into a religious frenzy. Prevez Musharaff barely suvived two assaination attempts this month alone, but you don't see Dubbyuh rushing to his aid.

are you saying G.W. should???? bad enough that we HAVE to deal with him, he is after all nothing more than a dictator must the same as castro is.

Having been born in Pakistan, I pray the Pakistani President survives until Pakistani's can make a more informed decision on who to choose as a leader. I know he is a Dictator and that is an unacceptable situation for America and the West. However If the Muslim fanatics were to come in to power I dread to think what would be the result!!! War over Kashmir, even worse restrictions on women, oppression of Non-Muslims...........

I consider Musharaf to be a lesser of two evils.. for the time being... and hope he will continue to get support from us.

His biggest problem is that the attacks may not necessarily be with the aid of India (I don’t see what they have to gain from his death at the moment) but from within the Pakistani Army and even the Secret Service!!!!

Agreed Sabir. nd from what I've been reading about Pervez' dealings with Vajpayee, India is not the one attempting the assassinations.

Originally posted by Bullypulpit
[B.... Prevez Musharaff barely suvived two assaination attempts this month alone, but you don't see Dubbyuh rushing to his aid. [/B]

Whose technology saved Pakistani President Musharaff on those two assasination attempts? Israel of course...

The Israel technology has the ability to control explosions. Musharaff is being protected by the Israeli government.

President Bush has a vested interest in keeping Pakistan in line and to vomit out Bin Laden. Everything in its time before the November 2005 elections.

Curse Bush if you will, but he is keeping you alive right now by his actions against Islam and the Qur'an.

Your efforts are in vain...his death would be of no consequence as we would place one even more reliable in his position or a committee who would be even more so effective. A civil war in Pakistan would allow us to seize control of the region and bring an end to the nuclear standoff with India. We have calculated your every move, we have the manpower, we have the technology, we have the drive and God is on our side. Your struggle is useless and is serving only evil purpouses. Yeild or submit to the grave. We will give no place to the devil or his minions. This stage in history shall state in the textbooks..."How the World was Won". If you do not promote peace you are the hindering factor that keeps us from this state. We Americans have broken our backs for you...its time to chuck that weight off our shoulders and draw blade...I heard you cry Jihad you have not been confronted by the deaf. I have seen the murderers we will not let evil reign in dominion...we will not bless our enemies, we will not embrace the serpent that bit us. Yeild, lift your eyes to God...ask for mercy and receive...or die in your lusts for blood. The time of making an ally of us is gone unless you turn your focus now to peace. We did enough its your turn to give...should you not, even what you have shall be taken from you. My Lord will not have his name taken in vain to promote bloodshed...he cursed the Jews because of this he shall also curse you.

Originally posted by archaic

Your efforts are in vain...

So you have calculated humanities moves so that Muhammad and his Satanic verses can take over the world.

Islam is doomed just like all the other evil civilizations of the past eras.

Here is Qur'an's promise to you Jihad martrys (murderers)... An eternity of sinless pedophilic homsexuality with little Muslim boys. Go get it Muslim.

QUR'AN

The Mount
52:23 They shall there exchange, one with another, a (loving) cup free of frivolity, free of all taint of SIN.

The Mount
52:24 Round about them will serve, (devoted) to them. Boys (handsome) as Pearls well-guarded.

The Mount
52:25 They will advance to each other, engaging in mutual enquiry.

===============================

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:19 And round about them will (serve) BOYS of perpetual (freshness): If thou seest them, thou wouldst think them scattered Pearls.

Time, Man, (every) Man, This (day-and-)age
76:20 And when thou lookest, it is there thou wilt see a Bliss and a Realm Magnificent.

Turn on your speaker and enjoy seeing one of the virigins you are going to get when the world destroys Islam from the face of the earth.
'
http://blessusa.homestead.com/martyrsvirgins.html

I Bashed Islam HELLO! I just told the sorry fanatics what they need to know for survival...anyway they go we have a counter for...we can not be outmatched and if they value their lives they should yeild.
But good hatchet job on their handbook though...charming lol

I Bashed Islam HELLO! I just told the sorry fanatics what they need to know for survival...anyway they go we have a counter for...we can not be outmatched and if they value their lives they should yeild. But good hatchet job on their handbook though...charming lol

There is nothing for Islam to know for survival. Islam was finished from the day Muhammad copied and twisted other bibles he, his wife and freinds help him write down.

Islam is the greatest threat to mankind since Hitler. But G-d will destroy those who threaten His creations and their idols (Allah) will be dashed to pieces.

There is no need for hatchet job on Islam for anyone who knows anything about Islam's (Taqiyya) approved ability to lie to protect this evil religion and the Muslims of the world realizes that Islam has doomed itself.

Islam hides behind their own children to KILL....

http://muslimnazis.homestead.com/BabyShields.html

Your lord Jesus has been crucified by Paul of Tarsus and the unknown New Testament writers ever since this Tarsian started making Jesus into something he never was. Since that time, Christianity has been crucifying the son of G-d (the Jews as repeated over and over again from the Old Testament Torah). Even today Mel Gibson repeats the old blood libel lie of Paul of Tasus.

Even Paul of Tarsus admits that he doesn't care whether he or anyone else lies to preach for Jesus, He rejoices in it.

Philippians 1:18

1:18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

Paul was in fear of Rome and ordered his followers to be subjugate to this power against Christ's words "Have no master above you for you have one master that is God"
I spoke harshly against a people who only know what they are told. For that I am sorry, and only done so because of the violence and hurt I have seen.
I did not want to appear weak...for there was no end to the bloodshed, and we cannot allow it to go on. I maybe weak but there are some who are not so amongst my people who have been drawn into this conflict unwillingly. The Palestinian people must understand they are not gaining favour at all by doing these things...and america is willing to support them even as we do Israel...if Israel wasn't threatened so that money could be used to make that nation and EVERYONE in it glorious, and if the entire region could understand that there would be no reason why they wouldnt be granted our help as well in trying to bring some quality to their lives. We just don't want to risk our lives doing it understand? Peace is alot cheaper and more economically sound then war is, and we are just trying to break the hardshell of hate to nurture the tender roots of love. If you could just stop shooting for a moment if you could just hold off on exploding that bomb...if you would only listen you could hear us. Our own people have been killed because of this conflict only because we tried to make peace and when we couldnt because we helped give defense to a people who would have been torn to shreds if we hadn't. We have given both Jews and Muslims homes here in the US to help them escape the violence. Maybe its because they fear the law and our power and our authority that they live in peace with one another here still they do...and if that is what it takes we will do whatever to save Israel from being destroyed...the thing is we dont want to go that route...the thing is we feel like we are being led into that way deliberately. The thing is we are attempting to be civil to a people who arent being civil towards us...even in Iraq and after decades of this we have lost hope...until today. I read a Palestinian woman crying to build up love and not build up walls...words we never hear from the Palestinians words that gave me a shimmer of hope again...and if they truly want to win...it will be only with words such as these...you see David beat Goliath with the weapon of the shepard...and love is his greatest weapon...If this is how you will attack me oh woman I say to you...give me no mercy bring to me a bombardment of such attacks to bring shock and awe here to us in america. As long as the gunmen and bombers sing such songs as you have...the walls of Jerusalem cannot stand save to protect the world's eyes from its radiant light.

Originally posted by ajwps

I Bashed Islam HELLO! I just told the sorry fanatics what they need to know for survival...anyway they go we have a counter for...we can not be outmatched and if they value their lives they should yeild. But good hatchet job on their handbook though...charming lol

There is nothing for Islam to know for survival. Islam was finished from the day Muhammad copied and twisted other bibles he, his wife and freinds help him write down.

Islam is the greatest threat to mankind since Hitler. But G-d will destroy those who threaten His creations and their idols (Allah) will be dashed to pieces.

There is no need for hatchet job on Islam for anyone who knows anything about Islam's (Taqiyya) approved ability to lie to protect this evil religion and the Muslims of the world realizes that Islam has doomed itself.

Islam hides behind their own children to KILL....

http://muslimnazis.homestead.com/BabyShields.html

Wow, I agree with you completely! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by Sabir
Having been born in Pakistan, I pray the Pakistani President survives until Pakistani's can make a more informed decision on who to choose as a leader. I know he is a Dictator and that is an unacceptable situation for America and the West. However If the Muslim fanatics were to come in to power I dread to think what would be the result!!! War over Kashmir, even worse restrictions on women, oppression of Non-Muslims...........

I consider Musharaf to be a lesser of two evils.. for the time being... and hope he will continue to get support from us.

His biggest problem is that the attacks may not necessarily be with the aid of India (I don’t see what they have to gain from his death at the moment) but from within the Pakistani Army and even the Secret Service!!!!

i strongly doubt u r pakistani..............sound like an indian .I dont expect a pakistani saying this about thier own army and completely ignoring the possibility of indian doing it instead. SURPRISE SURPRISE ????????????

Originally posted by Mustafa
Whose technology saved Pakistani President Musharaff on those two assasination attempts? Israel of course...

The Israel technology has the ability to control explosions. Musharaff is being protected by the Israeli government.

President Bush has a vested interest in keeping Pakistan in line and to vomit out Bin Laden. Everything in its time before the November 2005 elections.

Curse Bush if you will, but he is keeping you alive right now by his actions against Islam and the Qur'an.

shame on you. You can't even be urself. Giving urself a muslim name while being someone else. DON'T U HAVE MORAL COURAGE TO SAY WT U WANT and still with ur true identity.

Originally posted by ajwps

Your lord Jesus has been crucified by Paul of Tarsus and the unknown New Testament writers ever since this Tarsian started making Jesus into something he never was. Since that time, Christianity has been crucifying the son of G-d (the Jews as repeated over and over again from the Old Testament Torah). Even today Mel Gibson repeats the old blood libel lie of Paul of Tasus.

Even Paul of Tarsus admits that he doesn't care whether he or anyone else lies to preach for Jesus, He rejoices in it.

start at verse 15
Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife,and some also from goodwill:the former preach Christ from selfish ambition,not sincerely,supposing to add affliction to my chains;but the latter out of love,knowing that i am appointed for the defense of the gospel.What then?Only that in every way,whether in pretense or in truth,Christ is preached;and in this i rejoice,yes,and will rejoice.

paul is speaking to motive for preaching, not that 2 gospels were being preached.what else you got?

Forum List

Back