The President Now Wants To Sell Arms To Iran to Forge a Better Relationship??

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Reagan . Bonus Video . American Experience . WGBH PBS

Despite his firm stand against dealing with terrorists, in November 1986 Reagan admitted that arms had been shipped to Iran but denied that the arms were a trade for hostages.

Transcript
Narrator: Days later Reagan admitted arms had been shipped to Iran to forge a better relationship but denied they were arms for hostages.​

Despite his firm stand against dealing with terrorists, in November 1986 Reagan admitted that arms had been shipped to Iran but denied that the arms were a trade for hostages.

Transcript
Narrator: Days later Reagan admitted arms had been shipped to Iran to forge a better relationship but denied they were arms for hostages.​
[/QUO

Transcript

Title should say, "The corporate interests that control the President, namely Lockheed Martin and the like, convince the President to sell weapons to what could be a future enemy". Because third world Countries have pebbles. You can't convince a nation to invest BILLIONS on National Security if they have sling shots.

And bargaining with terrorists has been proudly continued since
Washington bargained with the White Southern Christian terrorists
We funded the Taliban, had OBL on the payroll, traded terrorists for a deserter......

We funded the Taliban?

OBL was on what payroll?
Are you under 30? Land Destroyer Grisly Peshawar Slaughter - Who Created Taliban Who Still Funds Them

OBL on CIA payroll

And bargaining with terrorists has been proudly continued since
Washington bargained with the White Southern Christian terrorists
We funded the Taliban, had OBL on the payroll, traded terrorists for a deserter......

We funded the Taliban?

OBL was on what payroll?
Are you under 30? Land Destroyer Grisly Peshawar Slaughter - Who Created Taliban Who Still Funds Them

OBL on CIA payroll
a blog?

Oh, shhhhh I see...a conspiracy

okie dokie

I bet RWers were drooling, thinking Obama was dealing arms with Iran. When actually it was the immortal RR.....FUNNY. :badgrin:

Forum List

Back