“The president is throwing this nation into a crisis and we have an obligation to do our duty"

I used to think...

Huh... yet there is absolutely no evidence of this anywhere. How weird is THAT?
Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

You're voting Republican.

You're the evidence you say doesn't exist

Rupert Murdock and Frank Lunz figured out that Conservatives in Australia, and England are pretty much the same those in the US. They're old, white, and angry

LuntzGlobal.com - Join one of our focus groups today Have your voice heard in a focus group - Participate

Your concession is duly noted and summarily accepted.
Don't mistake disacknowledgment for concession. But since your self esteem depends on it, you win......
Oh! A re-concession!

Notes and accepted.
And the board imbecile, Keys, pontificates a gastric penguin belching mouth far. What is this crisis you are yammering about? Be specific.

I used to think...

Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

Rupert Murdock and Frank Lunz figured out that Conservatives in Australia, and England are pretty much the same those in the US. They're old, white, and angry

LuntzGlobal.com - Join one of our focus groups today Have your voice heard in a focus group - Participate

Don't mistake disacknowledgment for concession. But since your self esteem depends on it, you win......
Oh! A re-concession!

Notes and accepted.
Do have a list of all the concessions you've achieved?

Let's see....

You're white

You're old.

You're mad.

Oh! A re-concession!

Notes and accepted.
And the board imbecile, Keys, pontificates a gastric penguin belching mouth far. What is this crisis you are yammering about? Be specific.
If he's still talking about what we started talking about....

He doesn't believe there is any evidence that Fox News tells angry old white guys what they want to hear.

The rest is kind of easier taken post by post...but in the end, he seems to be happy because I conceeded twice. To what?....I dunno, maybe he thinks I've benefited from his wisdom, and changed my evil moderate ways

"This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered."

No, this is another ridiculous lie from the right, and an example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

What is ridiculous about it? Specifically? try to at least be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.

"This is a rogue president, and impeachment has got to be put on the table and seriously considered."

No, this is another ridiculous lie from the right, and an example of the ignorance and stupidity common to most conservatives.

What is ridiculous about it? Specifically? try to at least be as specific as your intellectual limitations allow.
Jones, please be very specific, because Keys' intellectualism is barely sentient.

Forum List

Back