The president disrespected America

Now we all remember the big stink trump made about black NFL players kneeling for the national anthem. He claimed they were disrespecting the military and by doing so disrespected America and should be fired. Yesterday Trump disrespected a member of the military. Here we see the president who by his standards and according to all who drink trump-aid, disrespected America. Therefore the SOB needs to be fired. Why is it that trump is excused for doing things no other president before him from both parties would be excused for?

Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 by Jason Easley
Trump Just Threatened War Hero and Impeachment Witness Vindman

In an attempt to intimidate an impeachment witness, Trump threatened to release information on war hero Lt. Col. Vindman.

Trump Just Threatened War Hero and Impeachment Witness Vindman

Trump Takes His Insults to a New Low
It’s one thing to throw mud at critics and competitors; it’s something new to attack the patriotism of one of his own soldiers.
By
Timothy L. O'Brien
‎October‎ ‎29‎, ‎2019‎

Trump, confronted by a mounting pile of damaging evidence, would have none of this. So he reverted to form, hopping on to Twitter to lash out at Vindman.

“How many more Never Trumpers will be allowed to testify about a perfectly appropriate phone call when all anyone has to do is READ THE TRANSCRIPT!” he offered. “I knew people were listening in on the call (why would I say something inappropriate?), which was fine with me, but why so many?”

A short while later, Trump tweeted again: “Supposedly, according to the Corrupt Media, the Ukraine call ‘concerned’ today’s Never Trumper witness. Was he on the same call that I was? Can’t be possible! Please ask him to read the Transcript of the call. Witch Hunt!”

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?
Obama sucks and embarrassed America all across the world.
giphy.gif

Forum List

Back