The President and His Health

^^^ I eat the Sara Lee white whole grain bread, so I guess that means I am already staying away from wheat, at least wheat bread which I have never liked to begin with.

How much should a person of his age and measurement weigh?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am 37 years old, five feet and five inches, and I currently weigh 178. I was 240 on June 1st.
Good job! How are you doing that? I have relatives who are bigger than you were that I am worried about.
I am on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day, five days a week. I drink either unsweetened tea with three Splenda in it or a Crystal light drink. I eat scrambled eggs and either apple slices or a banana for breakfast. I eat again at dinner where I have two sandwiches with only the meat in the middle, one can of soup without the added water, a banana, and a few grapes.

God bless you two always!!!

Holly

Has anyone noticed that Trump has gained more weight?
He just had a checkup and will the public get a straight honest answer on the results?

"Trump, known for his love of hamburgers and well-done steaks and an aversion to the gym, gained weight from his physical in 2017, pushing his body mass index into the obese category.

Trump’s last checkup, in February, showed he had gained weight in office. At 110kg (243lb) and 190cm (6ft 3in), he passed the official threshold for being considered obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30.4."

Trump says he's in 'very good' health after unscheduled medical checkup

No way is Trump 243 lbs, he passed 260 a while ago
He is not 6ft 3in either, unless Melania is 6’1”

How much should a person of his age and measurement weigh?

Holly

P.S. I am 37 years old, five feet and five inches, and I currently weigh 178. I was 240 on June 1st.
Good job! How are you doing that? I have relatives who are bigger than you were that I am worried about.
I am on the treadmill for 30 minutes a day, five days a week. I drink either unsweetened tea with three Splenda in it or a Crystal light drink. I eat scrambled eggs and either apple slices or a banana for breakfast. I eat again at dinner where I have two sandwiches with only the meat in the middle, one can of soup without the added water, a banana, and a few grapes.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Good for you!

^^^ I eat the Sara Lee white whole grain bread, so I guess that means I am already staying away from wheat, at least wheat bread which I have never liked to begin with.

No, Sara Lee means you're eating processed wheat, the worst kind. It won't be easy but either find bread made out of rice, or try making a sandwich using leaves of lettuce instead of bread and fill in whatever you want between them. If you can find bread marked "gluten free", that has no wheat.

I've got a couple of special cheapo stores on this side of our mountains where I can score GF bread for a dollar or two. They should be out there.

He just had a checkup and will the public get a straight honest answer on the results?

"Trump, known for his love of hamburgers and well-done steaks and an aversion to the gym, gained weight from his physical in 2017, pushing his body mass index into the obese category.

Trump’s last checkup, in February, showed he had gained weight in office. At 110kg (243lb) and 190cm (6ft 3in), he passed the official threshold for being considered obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of 30.4."

He could be 6'3" wide though.

Not sure how you know he's North of 260. But I'm not arguing that he needs to drop some pounds and start taking better care of himself.

No, Sara Lee means you're eating processed wheat, the worst kind. It won't be easy but either find bread made out of rice, or try making a sandwich using leaves of lettuce instead of bread and fill in whatever you want between them. If you can find bread marked "gluten free", that has no wheat.

I've got a couple of special cheapo stores on this side of our mountains where I can score GF bread for a dollar or two. They should be out there.
My friends little brother was a power lifter and that guy ate 2 loaves of Wonder bread everyday for mass. Never made it to 40.

As one who's spent the past two decades obese, I pray our president takes advantage of all the dietary and exercise facilities available to him.

Thank you for telling me about this. I will do what I can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Thank you for telling me about this. I will do what I can.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

A good general rule to go by is "you are what you eat". So if you eat soft doughy things.......... :ack-1:

Or to put it another way, when you break your bread you should be able to hear it break. :)

^^^ Them four slices of bread has been the only thing I eat other than the meat in between, my scrambled eggs, the can of soup, and fruit which is apple slices at breakfast with my eggs, and my few grapes and banana.

A co-worker told me earlier today that another reason why I have slowed down may be due to the possibility of my body getting adjusted to what I've been doing where my workout is concerned. In other words, it may be time to do more which is what I did three days ago, an hour and a half instead of just thirty minutes that is.

Holly

P.S. I pray that the scale at my house just needs to be thrown away too. I am off to do today's workout now.

^^^ For me, its been the same food just about every day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for the advice. :) :) :)

Wait, there's more ;)
Avoid wheat. It's in a lot of stuff but cut it out if you can. Wheat isn't what it used to be and the genetically freakified grain we have now, just makes you fat. Trust me, it works. I tried this, went from sandwiches to salads with the same ingredients, even ate more, and I dropped sixty pounds.
And if someone is on antidepressant or psych meds, their experience of weight gain is (or may be) the culprit.

"When treated over a short period of time, weight-gain may be minimal and reversible once a drug is discontinued. With long-term treatment, however, psychiatric patients may gain a significant amount of weight, possibly reducing their willingness to comply with treatment. Additionally, this weight-gain may create added psychological or physiological problems that need to be addressed. Thus, it is critical that clinicians take precautions to monitor and control weight-gain to take into account and treat all problems facing such an individual."

Weight-Gain in Psychiatric Treatment: Risks, Implications, and Strategies for Prevention and Management

Last edited:
Actually that might not be as bad a choice as it sounds if there's any veracity to the theory that "talent skips a generation" :eusa_think:
I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.
"unsubstantial people"? That's an interesting term. What does it mean?

Those of us still not obese. :eusa_shifty:

It means just what the poster said --- we get served a constant plate of wankers who have been handed their position all their lives and all they represent is their own little club of Élite.
All I would add is, and those of us who refuse to "choose" from "two" utterly corrupted and neo-liberally economically aligned political parties that operate in tandem to thwart the will of the people.
So you believe there really would be no difference if a Democrat or a Republican took office? No difference between a Hillary or Trump presidency? Or a Warren Presidency and Trump? There has never been a bigger difference between the parties and the current Democratic Party is all about grabbing power and expanding government control.
The only reason the Repubs support the OHM is their unhealthy need and want for power and hanging onto it no matter what. Running a govt. is not their forte'

I don't see that at all, I see america's version of royalty and no representation for the unsubstantial people.
"unsubstantial people"? That's an interesting term. What does it mean?

Those of us still not obese. :eusa_shifty:

It means just what the poster said --- we get served a constant plate of wankers who have been handed their position all their lives and all they represent is their own little club of Élite.
All I would add is, and those of us who refuse to "choose" from "two" utterly corrupted and neo-liberally economically aligned political parties that operate in tandem to thwart the will of the people.
So you believe there really would be no difference if a Democrat or a Republican took office? No difference between a Hillary or Trump presidency? Or a Warren Presidency and Trump? There has never been a bigger difference between the parties and the current Democratic Party is all about grabbing power and expanding government control.
The only reason the Repubs support the OHM is their unhealthy need and want for power and hanging onto it no matter what. Running a govt. is not their forte'
They both want the power. The difference is Democrats are willing to hold the country hostage to a soft takeover attempt.

^^^ For me, its been the same food just about every day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Thank you for the advice. :) :) :)

Wait, there's more ;)
Avoid wheat. It's in a lot of stuff but cut it out if you can. Wheat isn't what it used to be and the genetically freakified grain we have now, just makes you fat. Trust me, it works. I tried this, went from sandwiches to salads with the same ingredients, even ate more, and I dropped sixty pounds.
And if someone is on antidepressant or psych meds, their experience of weight gain is (or may be) the culprit.

"When treated over a short period of time, weight-gain may be minimal and reversible once a drug is discontinued. With long-term treatment, however, psychiatric patients may gain a significant amount of weight, possibly reducing their willingness to comply with treatment. Additionally, this weight-gain may create added psychological or physiological problems that need to be addressed. Thus, it is critical that clinicians take precautions to monitor and control weight-gain to take into account and treat all problems facing such an individual."

Weight-Gain in Psychiatric Treatment: Risks, Implications, and Strategies for Prevention and Management
I don't know if this was meant for me to see, but I am not on any form of medicine.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I burned 450 calories today and 375 on Friday. I was 180.8 before the workout. I was 178.6 when it was done.

Has anybody noticed that the heir apparent to the democrat dynasty, good old Joe Biden, was pronounced dead after the second of his two brain embolisms? In the unlikely event that he was elected he might be the first zombie president.

Forum List

Back