The Predictions of Muhammad (peace be upon him and his family)

Having read the Bible and the Koran, I don''t need Muslim 75 or Dr. Rivera's nonsense.

The King James Bible is the truth and Dr. Rivera has expose the Jesuits plot to deceive the Arab people from the beginning with the assignment given Augustine by the Vatican and later the assignment given Khadija and her cousin to deceive Mohammad. The real liars have been exposed already - the Jesuits - look at this video and see for yourself, Starkey. I didn't realize you were a Catholic. You need to get out of that institution as fast your feet can carry you!

The King James Bible is the truth
the truth to whom?.....King James and those he had "interpret" it?...........

Having read the Bible and the Koran, I don''t need Muslim 75 or Dr. Rivera's nonsense.

The King James Bible is the truth and Dr. Rivera has expose the Jesuits plot to deceive the Arab people from the beginning with the assignment given Augustine by the Vatican and later the assignment given Khadija and her cousin to deceive Mohammad. The real liars have been exposed already - the Jesuits - look at this video and see for yourself, Starkey. I didn't realize you were a Catholic. You need to get out of that institution as fast your feet can carry you!

It is the written Word of God. It's the truth. The Holy Spirit is the author and revelater (interpreter ) of Scripture, Harry. The Roman Institution is based on paganism. Not the Holy Bible.

Only to Holy Weirdness groups like the Pentecostals, etc.

The RC are every bit as allowed as the Pentecostals or the Mormons to talk for God if they have His spirit.

Don't ever let a man or woman tell you if have the spirit, one will always know.

Last edited:

It is the written Word of God. It's the truth. The Holy Spirit is the author and revelater (interpreter ) of Scripture, Harry. The Roman Institution is based on paganism. Not the Holy Bible.

so did the holy spirit write it or some guys hired by King James?...The translation was done by 47 scholars, all of whom were members of the Church of England.....that tells me a lot right there....

The Roman Vatican arranged the story of Fatima - in order to draw in the Arab world - who knew Mohammad's daughter's name was Fatima. It was all very well planned out and the world should be expecting some future "visions" of Fatima in the future - to close the deal with the Muslim World. The deception they have crafted is straight from the pits of hell. The Christians should be praying for the children of Ishmael that their eyes would be opened to the truth.

jeremiah----do you remember a person named BISHOP SHEEN? He was on TV------when I was a little kid----very little----1950s He talked and talked and seemed to like to talk about a person named FATIMAH ------as a kid he scared me. WTF was he talking about?

I was not born then. I don't know. My husband is older than me and he said he remembers him. Fatimah was a set up by the Roman Vatican to draw in the Arabs. It was a worldwide campaign based on false visions, lies and deception. The Muslims were taken in by it and thought it had something to do with Mohammad's daughter. The Vatican has been milking that one for years. Dr. Alberto Rivera - the ex- Jesuit who exposed the Vatican and Jesuit Order said we can definitely expect more "visions of Fatima" in future. I'm sure. The Hologram technology PROJECT BLUEBEAM developed is far more sophisticated then what they were using before. PROJECT BLUEBEAM can even make the sky appear to roll back! I saw a youtube video from a person who taped just such an event and it was clearly a hologram. BLUEBEAM has perfected the technology of the people audibly hearing a voice while seeing Hologram - in their own language - pretty high tech stuff.

Mohammed described how to wipe the shit from your ass with an uneven number of rocks. Preferably smooth ones. :lmao:

Forum List

Back