The Preacher And The Car Dealer

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
People who hate Christians often say "They did this so they are NOT a Christian".
No one but them EXPECTS Christians to be perfect. And IF you recall Satan and his spawn do the accusing.

This is a fairly short video of every day events Christians like others face.
{9 mins} Christians have tempers and the more personal it gets the harder it gets. Under attack now is the RIGHT to be a Christian and in some countries the right to be and simply live.

If we have to fight to live or for others to live so be it. But these everyday type idiots well something else is called for. HAVE FUN!

Dunno what the doofus idiots expect of Christians. I only wear a suit to weddings and funerals.

Greg

No one but them EXPECTS Christians to be perfect.
Except Jesus.

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect." Matthew 5:48
I was going with "earth terms" but yes the goal IS to do that. In a way I think the video shows that.
If you read that passage in it's context Jesus in that passage is talking about "earth terms" or the here and now. You either be perfect now or you are not his follower.

• Banned
No one but them EXPECTS Christians to be perfect.
Except Jesus.

"Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father who is in the heavens is perfect." Matthew 5:48
I was going with "earth terms" but yes the goal IS to do that. In a way I think the video shows that.
If you read that passage in it's context Jesus in that passage is talking about "earth terms" or the here and now. You either be perfect now or you are not his follower.
You know I make it a point to never judge the level of Christian in a Christian. I figure they know and God knows. And that's good enough for me.

If there were as many real Christians in America as people who claim to be, the 'state welfare system' would not need to exist.

Forum List

Back