The PR STUNT Flotilla II

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Especially funny/Transparent now that the border with Egypt is open, and/or they certainly could be prevailed upon to deliver any goods.
None of which are in dire need anyway.

Of course, again, Israel has offered to deliver any/all goods itself to Gaza.. After screening that is.
But the Lefties, antisemites, and assorted other wack jobs are determined for confrontation and Demonization. The latter the whole purpose.
-
-

Last edited:
Number of Flotilla 2 participants pathetically small
The PJ Tatler » Number of Flotilla 2 participants pathetically small

According to AFP, only 350 “activists” are participating in the second Flotilla bent on breaking the “blockade” of suposedly suffering
Gaza (that already has one of the Highest standards of living in the Arab world). ... But look for the reactionary media to play it up anyway.

Among those few coming to the aid of homophobic, misogynistic, religious-fascist Hamas, Swedish crime writer Henning Mankell. For shame.

"Baby Milk" "Baby Milk"!
"Starvation"
NGOs vs. Israel :: Middle East Quarterly
NGOs vs. Israel

"...Nor has this obsession been driven by humanitarian considerations. Not only is the Gaza Strip NOT in the throes of a deep crisis,
but the humanitarian situation there is Better than in some of the countries whose ships have been sent on occasion to break "the siege" of Gaza
. (!)

Infant mortality in the Gaza Strip, for example, is 17.71 per thousand births compared to Turkey's 24.84 or the global average of 44[4];
life expectancy in Turkey is 72.23 years whereas in Gaza it is 73.68,

much higher than the global average of 66.12, not to mention such Arab or Islamic countries as Yemen (63.36), Sudan (52.52), or Somalia (50).[5]
Even by more advanced indicators, such as personal computer use or Internet access, Gazans are in a much better position than many of the world's inhabitants.[6]
In the words of the Slovenian philosopher Slavoj Žižek, no Israel-lover by any stretch of imagination,
"an average Congolese citizen would probably have Sold his mother into Slavery to be able to Move to the West Bank."[7]

But whatever its underlying causes, the intense international meddling in the Palestinian-Israeli conflict, whether by governments or by NGOs, has become a major obstacle to the peaceful resolution of this century-long feud.

Rights Defenders or Peace Averters?
[.........]
- - - - -- - -- - -- -- --

Maybe we should Reverse the Flotilla direction and send the UNRWA to Turkey.
-
-

Last edited:
Looks Like a Flop.

6 Gaza flotilla ships detained in Greece - Israel News, Ynetnews
06.27.11 Israel News
6 Gaza flotilla ships detained in Greece

Ynet has learned that six ships that were meant to take part in the Gaza-bound flotilla are being detained by the port authority and the coast guard in Greece.
Senior officials in Jerusalem have confirmed the report.

While the organizers of the maritime convoy claim that more than 1,500 activists are set to take part in the initiative,
it now appears that not more than seven ships, carrying 200-500 passengers, will participate in the flotilla.
(Ronen Medzini and Aviel Magnezi)

Al-Faisal-Riding-Club-006.jpg

Young Palestinians at Faisal riding club, on the edge of Gaza City.
Photograph: Nehal Marahiel: Guardian

Al-Faisal-Riding-Club-006.jpg

Young Palestinians at Faisal riding club, on the edge of Gaza City.
Photograph: Nehal Marahiel: Guardian

Ahhh, Gaza. What the propagandists call Hamastan.

Gee, it doesn't look like a radical Islamic place.

Al-Mashtal Movenpic Hotel - Gaza
almashtal20movenpickgaza4ma.gif

almashtal20movenpick20project2.gif

10 floors
First Luxury Five star Hotel in Gaza overlooking the Mediterranean Sea , 250 rooms
executed by: Aquaria, US$ 30 million

Now Completed.

This isn't a "Flotilla" it's a damn "Cruise" to Gaza's coast!
-
-

Last edited:
Looks Like a Flop.

6 Gaza flotilla ships detained in Greece - Israel News, Ynetnews
06.27.11 Israel News
6 Gaza flotilla ships detained in Greece

Ynet has learned that six ships that were meant to take part in the Gaza-bound flotilla are being detained by the port authority and the coast guard in Greece.
Senior officials in Jerusalem have confirmed the report.

While the organizers of the maritime convoy claim that more than 1,500 activists are set to take part in the initiative,
it now appears that not more than seven ships, carrying 200-500 passengers, will participate in the flotilla.
(Ronen Medzini and Aviel Magnezi)

Passengers on The Audacity of Hope Now Confident
Greek Authorities Will Allow U.S. Boat to Leave

Athens – Passengers on the U.S. Boat to Gaza, The Audacity of Hope, said news reports that an Israeli “lawfare” group, Shurat HaDin, is behind the complaint delaying the departure of the U.S. boat from Greece substantiate the Americans’ assertions that the complaint is frivolous. The passengers expressed confidence that Greek authorities will now quickly dispense with the complaint and allow The Audacity of Hope to sail.

On Sunday, June 26, the Jerusalem Post reported: [1] “Sources in the Shurat HaDin (Israel Law Center) on Sunday took responsibility for lodging an anonymous civil complaint against the American-flagged ship, The Audacity of Hope, which is a part of the flotilla expected to sail towards Gaza later this week, Army Radio reported.” The Israeli group is known for making frivolous legal complaints against the Gaza Freedom Flotilla, a form of political harassment known in the U.S. as “lawfare.”

“We reiterate that the boat we are leasing for this journey, after its refitting for the voyage to Gaza, was surveyed by a professional surveyor and successfully completed its sea trials,” said Ann Wright, an organizer and passenger on the U.S. boat. “There is no reason for any further delays on this matter, we are ready to sail.”

U.S. Boat to Gaza Responds to Reports Israeli “Lawfare” Group Filed Complaint Delaying Departure of U.S. Boat « USTOGAZA

Gaza Surf Club

shapeimage_25.png

It's only a matter of months before the Gaza Tourism board will be advertising (and the Crusie Ships collide with Flotilla ones) while the Lefties cry "starvation/privation" again.
-
-

Gaza Surf Club

shapeimage_25.png

It's only a matter of months before the Gaza Tourism board will be advertising (and the Crusie Ships collide with Flotilla ones) while the Lefties cry "starvation/privation" again.
-
-

“It’s incredible to think that it has taken two years of constant negotiations to get these surfboards into Gaza. But the tremendous effort that it took is all worth it when I think about how these surfboards are going to change the lives of these young men.”
Start

Gaza Surf Club

shapeimage_25.png

-
-

]“It’s incredible to think that it has taken two years of constant negotiations to get these surfboards into Gaza. But the tremendous effort that it took is all worth it when I think about how these surfboards are going to change the lives of these young men.”[/]
Start
I note Jos didn't comment on the Large amounts of equipment to Build Many Hotels (or Horses) as the above.
Surf boards hardly difficult.
They move 4x4's through the Tunnels as well as Thousand of Motorcycles. How tough is a surf board?

Gaza opens first Olympic-size Swimming Pool
Tuesday May 18th, 2010
Maan News Agency: Gaza opens first Olympic-size swimming pool

72538_345x230.jpg

Gaza– Ma'an– Gaza's first Olympic-standard swimming pool was inaugurated at the As-Sadaka club during a ceremony on Tuesday held by the Islamic Society.

Gaza government ministers, members of the Palestinian Legislative Council, leaders of Islamic and national governing bodies,
as well as club members and athletes were among those at the opening ceremony,
where Secretary-General of the Islamic Society Nasim Yaseen thanked the donors who helped realize the project.

Yaseen praised the As-Sadaka club for a number of wins in international and regional Football, Volleyball, and Table Tennis matches.

As-Sadaka athletes performed a number of swimming exercises in the new pool to mark its opening.

BTW, How Many Strings is propagandist PF Tinhead going to start on the SAME Flotilla Subject? Do we have 10 yet?

Thats great News, I think every town In Palestine should have a pool:clap2:

Thats great News, I think every town In Palestine should have a pool :the clap2:
They agree!
What with Israel "stealing" all their water it's a wonder huh?
So how tough are surfboards?
One would think these "starving" people would be growing veggies with it.. no?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DU5NmRkaIt4]YouTube - ‪Gaza Water Park and luxury restaurants Arab Palestinians enjoy‬‏[/ame]

Last edited:
You changed my quote, that is against the rules of this board, do it again and I will report it to the Mods:clap2:

You changed my quote, that is against the rules of this board, do it again and I will report it to the Mods: theclap2:
All I changed was the Obnoxious/Juvenile Moving emoticon 'clap2' as I find it distracting. Nothing material.
As I've just done again.

When you report it I suggest you point out to management it was just another of your contentLESS wisecracks. Unlike My posts.

Blockade-Busting Flotilla Still Afloat
Blockade-Busting Flotilla Still Afloat
June 20, 2011

JERUSALEM, Israel - Last week, the Turkish "humanitarian" relief organization IHH (Insani Yardim Vakfi) announced it was withdrawing from this year's Gaza-bound flotilla. But, the remaining participants say they'll set sail as planned.

By their own admission, the goal of the "Freedom Flotilla Two" organizers is not to bring humanitarian aid to Gaza residents -- who receive some 50,000 tons of goods biweekly -- but to provoke another incident to demonize Israel.

"Despite claims that the flotilla is not needed because 'Rafah [border crossing with Egypt] is now open,' the Gaza [SIC] are still trapped and suffocated by Israel's cruel blockade," The Free Gaza Movement stated on its website.

The International Red Cross said "there is No humanitarian crisis in Gaza" and U.N. Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon also called on world leaders to "use their influence to discourage such flotillas."
[.......]
-
-

New Topics

Forum List

Back