The PR ass kissers are now waking up to the reality of Trump....again

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
San Juan Mayor: It May Be Easy To Disregard Puerto Rico Because We’re A US Colony
“We will no longer be able to hide our poverty and our inequality with palm trees and piña coladas,” Carmen Yulín Soto told HuffPost.

This is what you get for praising this moron on his visit......now you know. He's not God, he's your president and you had every right to complain, but instead your gov. said he's doing a fantastic job.....now deal with your lies.

You should have done a Jan Brewer!!
images
or is that just reserved for black people?

San Juan Mayor: It May Be Easy To Disregard Puerto Rico Because We’re A US Colony
“We will no longer be able to hide our poverty and our inequality with palm trees and piña coladas,” Carmen Yulín Soto told HuffPost.

This is what you get for praising this moron on his visit......now you know. He's not God, he's your president and you had every right to complain, but instead your gov. said he's doing a fantastic job.....now deal with your lies.

images

I thought Obammy was Halfrican?

images

The San Juan Mayor has been shown to be a Hillidiot. Even her neighboring mayors think she's damned useless.

images

Dumbass, the mayor did not praise Trump on his visit. The leftists told her not to.

• Banned

images

I thought Obammy was Halfrican?
I thought I warned you about "thinking"

Forum List

Back