The powers that be need to get control of this board.

Wrong

Trolling is posting with the intent to aggravate others.

YOU are a troll
For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.
Which is a weird thing for someone such as yourself to complain about since you are one of the worst of the trolls. Many times, when the facts are placed right in front of you, you insist it's all lies.

Makes one wonder what you think of the new Michael Cohen scandal.

Guilty of Bank Fraud? Up to 30 years in prison and up to $1,000,000.00 fine.

Gee, coming from a troll like you, that is saying something. Jealous much?
Trolls are when you post lies.

Why would I do such a thing? I'm not Trump and I'm not a Republican.
Posting in good faith with proof that your thread is a lie or a fallacy isn’t ‘trolling’ simply because you’re aggravated that your thread has been proven to be a lie or a fallacy.

You're ass-u-me-ing that I WANT to control the board. What kind of Nazi would want to control a society?

Controlling the board is like controlling a bar. People are going to party in ways you or I may not agree with, but as long as folks don't get too rowdy, freedom demands that they be left alone to party as they see fit.
U S

AS IN THE UNITED STATES
message board.

But who am I to expose the hypocrisy of the left? Pussy
All you’re doing is exposing the authoritarianism, fear, and intolerance of conservatives.

You're ass-u-me-ing that I WANT to control the board. What kind of Nazi would want to control a society?

Controlling the board is like controlling a bar. People are going to party in ways you or I may not agree with, but as long as folks don't get too rowdy, freedom demands that they be left alone to party as they see fit.
U S

AS IN THE UNITED STATES
message board.

But who am I to expose the hypocrisy of the left? Pussy

Even if you exclude all residents but those who are official citizens, the US is a very diverse society. We're excluding many by requiring English, but we can't police what we can't understand so a decision was made.

What if this board is destined to be the place where the world finally starts talking?
I'll be gone most likely. I joined to talk to other Americans about American issues.
If I wanted to hear from Europe or Mexico I would have joined MMB or EMB

We mostly talk American politics so why should I give a fuck what some foreign extremist has to say?
…to not be an ignorant, closed-minded rightwing nitwit.

Perhaps it would be for the best if we just backed off a little and let these people that work here do whatever they are going to do? I think that's a good idea.
ken-osmond.jpg

Wrong

YOU are a troll
For over a year I've listened to leftwing loons cry endlessly about foreign interference.
At this point and time I am seeing a MASSIVE influx of noobs. Many of which appear to be foreigners. You can tell by their syntax & terrible English skills. What's worse is the very group of people who whined endlessly about them now support their every divisive post.
I've been here long enough to see the pattern of new joins because of pending elections and what we are seeing now is far too early for that.
What we are witnessing is an influx of foreigners & alt accounts whose sole purpose is to continue the division of the American people.
The board has become a playground for trolls and while the occasional troll jab at each other can be entertaining what we are seeing now is not that.
I've had a bunch of new joins call me a hypocrite when they've only been here a few days/weeks. In other words they have no idea what my posting history is but they are all to eager to drive the wedge & sling the insults.
Nothing new if course but when you consider the amount of it going on it becomes all to obvious what is going on.

As much as I hate to say it, because I enjoy a good trolling, the board is out of control.
Which is a weird thing for someone such as yourself to complain about since you are one of the worst of the trolls. Many times, when the facts are placed right in front of you, you insist it's all lies.

anything you don't agree with aggravates you.

trolling is posting INTENTIONALLY ignorant and vitriolic and false things to raise hackles.

you know how that goes, right?

Wrong

YOU are a troll

trolling is posting INTENTIONALLY ignorant and vitriolic and false things to raise hackles.

troll2
trōl/
verb
gerund or present participle: trolling
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

Wrong

YOU are a troll

troll2
trōl/
verb
  1. 1.
    informal
    make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

tissue?

or should I show you the majority of your thread titles?

Wrong

YOU are a troll

troll2
trōl/
verb
  1. 1.
    informal

tissue?

or should I show you the majority of your thread titles?
Do whatever floats your boat. It's not like I have any respect for your opinion so what difference does it make?

I really don't see where the USMB is any different that any other politically active message board on this soul sucking device. Maybe some nicer bells & whistles , but the netiquette is pretty much the same where ever one may go.

We're a socially charged if not challenged nation right now , reminds me of when i was a lad in the 60's , lot of it is folks screamin' in this ascii wilderness

And Gramps , we all want forum decorum , but the thing is it's gotta come from us, the participants , hey...here's one you might remember>

~S~

Forum List

Back