The Poster BABY For Your Tax Dollars At Wor...errr... At Play

Oh, he has a right to be a BABY. He just doesn't have a right to make the rest of us subsidize his lifestyle.

I wouldn't expect the rest of you to pay for my mermaid tail transplant if I decided upon such a body modification/lifestyle.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag

:lol:

I thought babies said shit like; "goo-goo gaga."

For a baby he has an impressive vocabulary...

He should get his ass kicked just for just believing he has some right to be a baby...

He built the crib himself. And he's building a high chair. The lazy ass can work.....

He should get his ass kicked just for just believing he has some right to be a baby...

Send over some Marines or some other military men. They are working their butts off to defend this nation, some giving their limbs and lives, and this guy is living to mooch off their tax money. They deserve to do the ass kicking.

I'll donate $1 to the body bag fund.

Sorry boe, shit like that doesn't get a penny out of me. They already get a cut of my taxes and that is to much.

I'm thinking that my return on investment for ending his and the nurse's SS congame is a net positive for me.

I am thinking they both need to be jailed for fraud and whoever the social worker is that sighed off on them should be fired.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag

He built the crib himself. And he's building a high chair. The lazy ass can work.....

As can most people who live on welfare and sit around eating cheesy poofs and watching TV all day.

Oh, he has a right to be a BABY. He just doesn't have a right to make the rest of us subsidize his lifestyle.

I wouldn't expect the rest of you to pay for my mermaid tail transplant if I decided upon such a body modification/lifestyle.

Funny, because I said almost the exact same thing on moonbattery when I first read the story a week or two back..

He does have the right to be a baby, however he doesn't have the right to expect the taxpayers to fund his little bizarre fantasy er delusion.

If he wants to foot the bill for himself - thats great, however not on the coin of California taxpayers.

Notice how quickly he pulls out the suicide card? THAT is what is keeping him on the dole. They all know how to play the game and scam the system.

I am thinking they both need to be jailed for fraud and whoever the social worker is that sighed off on them should be fired.

My only problem with that is that they will end up incarcerated and still living off the public dole.

I didn't know babies can build cribs... :lol:

It be nice to have a baby that would build his or her own crib....

Last edited:
I've always hated the SSI program on a national scale because it invites fraud. The system attempts to make it difficult to obtain and difficult to appeal (which is why there are lawyers who specialize solely in SSI disability claims), but all they need to do is figure out a way to get their doctor (or find one) to fudge the medical records to match the formula for qualification. SSD is different because the basic qualification is that a disabled applicant has actually paid into the Social Security fund.

I agree with Coburn on this, Supplemental Security Income fraud needs to be better investigated. Unfortunately, although not funded by the SS trust fund, it's managed by SSA, and they do not have enough staff to do it. Blowing the whistle on these crooks is the next best thing, which does generate an investigation. I know, because I've done it twice.

Doesn't it make you proud of our government to have created a situation where a 350 lb. man can live like a baby off of the payroll taxes paid by struggling minimum wage workers?

It's wrong. Blame Nixon.

There are probably thousands of similar stories.
One issue is that the cost to root out such fraud and abuse outweighs the effort. Not that justice itself wouldn't require it.

Unfortunately true. A LOT of those cases will have "overpayments" on their record just waiting for a tax return to garnish or retirement benefits to start. The government is incredibly patient.

One issue is that the cost to root out such fraud and abuse outweighs the effort. Not that justice itself wouldn't require it.

thats just it there's not enough investigator and we don't want our taxes raised so ya allot of abuse but not a 100%
I think it stupid state workers ,
Ill. and Mo. give out credit cards instead of food stamps [to save money] trouble is they have shown up in Vegas , and the gambling houses excepted them .
no one checks but sometimes a reporter to so outrage , they found 40 different people collecting welfare out of one house . now someone could have checked that out .

I don't like thieves but crappy state regulations ? thats worse to me .

The funny part is - this Stanley Thornton dude has some woman changing his diapers..

Someone built a crib for him that can house his 6 foot 300 pound frame..

What type of woman would change a grown mans diapers?

Thats so fucked up.

Since the advent of the Internet and other IT toys that allow people to let it all hang out and not get arrested, every weirdo on the planet can now expose him/herself (literally). So nothing surprises me. Nothing.

That's just sick. The dude wanting to be a baby and the system that allows it. And 350lbs? On our dime? BS.

Fortunately, this kind of case is the exception to the fraud rule. Mostly fraud is committed by folks who can convince a doctor of some malady like a 'sore' back while being lazy enough to live on less than $1,000 per month. I couldn't do it.

thats just it there's not enough investigator and we don't want our taxes raised so ya allot of abuse but not a 100%
I think it stupid state workers ,
Ill. and Mo. give out credit cards instead of food stamps [to save money] trouble is they have shown up in Vegas , and the gambling houses excepted them .
no one checks but sometimes a reporter to so outrage , they found 40 different people collecting welfare out of one house . now someone could have checked that out .

I don't like thieves but crappy state regulations ? thats worse to me .

States ARE guilty of not ending programs that are obviously open invitations for fraud. I can recall seeing one of those MTV episodes called "Real Life" about a 20-something "shopaholic," who finally got some psychiatric help for her "disease," all paid for by MEDICAID! That was in Ohio. What are they THINKING?

The funny part is - this Stanley Thornton dude has some woman changing his diapers..

Someone built a crib for him that can house his 6 foot 300 pound frame..

What type of woman would change a grown mans diapers?

Thats so fucked up.

Since the advent of the Internet and other IT toys that allow people to let it all hang out and not get arrested, every weirdo on the planet can now expose him/herself (literally). So nothing surprises me. Nothing.

Tell me about it.

I read a case a few years back where this one gay guy actually wanted to be raped then eaten and some dude actually fulfilled this nuts "fantasy."

Cannibal’s dinner calls police! « R.W. Ridley

I know its not a reputable source, however it did happen and I remember reading about it in reputable sources.

Can you believe that shit??

Doesn't it make you proud of our government to have created a situation where a 350 lb. man can live like a baby off of the payroll taxes paid by struggling minimum wage workers?

It's wrong. Blame Nixon.

Nyeah...I'm going to blame FDR who oversaw the creation of SS which enabled this mess in the first place.

Forum List

Back