The Poster BABY For Your Tax Dollars At Wor...errr... At Play

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
For anyone who is struggling to make ends meet while working a job or two and paying his taxes on time, take heart! Your efforts make possible the following lifestyle (which Big Meanie Senator Coburn is trying TO HARSH):

A key senator has asked the Social Security Administration to investigate how people who live their lives role-playing as “adult babies” are able to get taxpayer-funded disability payments — after one of them was featured on a recent reality TV episode wearing diapers, feeding from a bottle and using an adult-sized crib he built.

Sen. Tom Coburn, Oklahoma Republican and the Senate’s top waste-watcher, asked the agency’s inspector general to look into 30-year-old Stanley Thornton Jr. and his roommate, Sandra Dias, who acts as his “mother,” saying it’s not clear why they are collecting Supplemental Security Income (SSI) benefits instead of working.

“Given that Mr. Thornton is able to determine what is appropriate attire and actions in public, drive himself to complete errands, design and custom-make baby furniture to support a 350-pound adult and run an Internet support group, it is possible that he has been improperly collecting disability benefits for a period of time,” Mr. Coburn wrote in a letter Monday to Inspector General Patrick P. O'Carroll Jr....

Senator questions benefits to 'adult baby' - Washington Times

There are probably thousands of similar stories.
One issue is that the cost to root out such fraud and abuse outweighs the effort. Not that justice itself wouldn't require it.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.”

Wow. Just wow.

Doesn't it make you proud of our government to have created a situation where a 350 lb. man can live like a baby off of the payroll taxes paid by struggling minimum wage workers?

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.

Works for me. One less free loader sucking off the government teat.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag.

He's sucking more than just the government's teat, no doubt.

He's sucking more than just the government's teat, no doubt.

:lol:

Either way i really don't care what his problem is, no way should he be getting an entitlement that you and i are paying for. If he kills himself...GREAT!!!

I would so not cry him a river.

And his nurse should be yanked off of SS as well.

Meet Stanley Thornton...

Moonbattery: Stanley Thornton, Liberal Avatar

Stanley-Thornton.jpg

If any one person is emblematic of the reductio ad absurdum of Big Government Nannydom, The Baby is.

If he is going to play games with his life, he can do so on his own dime. If he thinks he can blackmail the American people by threatening to kill himself, he is wrong.

The real question is: Which USMB Member is Stanley Thornton?

Doesn't it make you proud of our government to have created a situation where a 350 lb. man can live like a baby off of the payroll taxes paid by struggling minimum wage workers?

I'm certain he's a sugar tit sucking registered demonRat.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag

I'll donate $1 to the body bag fund.

The funny part is - this Stanley Thornton dude has some woman changing his diapers..

Someone built a crib for him that can house his 6 foot 300 pound frame..

What type of woman would change a grown mans diapers?

Thats so fucked up.

I'll donate $1 to the body bag fund.

Sorry boe, shit like that doesn't get a penny out of me. They already get a cut of my taxes and that is to much.

I'm thinking that my return on investment for ending his and the nurse's SS congame is a net positive for me.

“You wanna test how damn serious I am about leaving this world, screw with my check that pays for this apartment and food. Try it. See how serious I am. I don’t care,” the California man said. “I have no problem killing myself. Take away the last thing keeping me here, and see what happens. Next time you see me on the news, it will be me in a body bag

:lol:

I thought babies said shit like; "goo-goo gaga."

For a baby he has an impressive vocabulary...

He should get his ass kicked just for just believing he has some right to be a baby...

Forum List

Back