The Post on Pooping

I want to know why service has declined in 5 Star hotel public rest rooms?

It used to be you got perfume, cotton towels, dwarfs in nice uniforms to wipe your hands, and if you tipped, the orifice of your choice.

I went into one the other day and it was like a scene from Saw.

A K-Mart in New Jersey could have done better.

The other thing I can not figure out is why do people not appreciate a good cleaner?

A good cleaner is critical for a good public shit.

Think of this, how many times have you had to take a titanic shit, the shit of all shits, the Gilgamesh of shits; you go into a public toilet and it is so disgusting you have to stand up and do the Fat Man and Little Boy drop on Japan.

That sucks. Admit it, it fucking sucks, at that moment the cleaner is more important than your doctor, dentist or accountant.

A good cleaner matters!

The other thing I can not figure out is why do people not appreciate a good cleaner?

A good cleaner is critical for a good public shit.

Think of this, how many times have you had to take a titanic shit, the shit of all shits, the Gilgamesh of shits; you go into a public toilet and it is so disgusting you have to stand up and do the Fat Man and Little Boy drop on Japan.

That sucks. Admit it, it fucking sucks, at that moment the cleaner is more important than your doctor, dentist or accountant.

A good cleaner matters!

I don't care how clean a public bathroom LOOKS, my bare ass ain't touching those toilets.

I have to use a lobby toilet at work.

Which is good, because I have now developed immunity from any biological attack from Al Qaeda and friends.

This one supercedes all others.

I enjoy doing it, personally.

It's weird how 1-ply TP is so fucking horrible and you'll vow never to use it, but when you drop one and only afterwards realize that you're all out of TP, and someone surprises you with a roll of 1-ply, it makes your day.

The bottom line is don't fucking shit on 1-ply TP, it's not that bad.

:eek: you said poop.:eusa_shhh:

It's weird how 1-ply TP is so fucking horrible and you'll vow never to use it, but when you drop one and only afterwards realize that you're all out of TP, and someone surprises you with a roll of 1-ply, it makes your day.

Poo poo be doo.

Maybe they need to categorize the Discussion section according to the level of discussion.

"Sex is interesting, but it's not totally important. I mean it's not even as important (physically) as excretion. A man can go seventy years without a piece of ass, but he can die in a week without a bowel movement." Charles Bukowski

Fancy Toilets

I sure did!

I won't say anything about the fact that you're the only female to post in this thread so far :D

Forum List

Back