The positive numbers about young black men

confused-monkey.jpg

Why does the white community piss and moan about AA? Why do they moan about Black on white crime when whites kill each other way more?

exposing your hypocrisy
How can being a hypocrite expose anyones hypocrisy? Black people dont complain about whites killing each other.

I might be many things, positive or negative, but neither hypocrite nor liar is accurate
You are a hypocrite, liar, and cave monkey all at once. Go take your flea bath Curious George.

Does anyone find it remotely weird when a black dude calls other people cave monkeys?
I dont since white people are furry like monkeys with thin lips and attract lice. Go down to your local zoo and its amazing how much you look like the chimps and other monkeys.

maxresdefault.jpg

Kosher has a thread about black families being destroyed by govt programs. Now she's here showing her "concern"

exposing your hypocrisy
How can being a hypocrite expose anyones hypocrisy? Black people dont complain about whites killing each other.

I might be many things, positive or negative, but neither hypocrite nor liar is accurate
You are a hypocrite, liar, and cave monkey all at once. Go take your flea bath Curious George.

Does anyone find it remotely weird when a black dude calls other people cave monkeys?
I dont since white people are furry like monkeys with thin lips and attract lice. Go down to your local zoo and its amazing how much you look like the chimps and other monkeys.

maxresdefault.jpg

You think Steven Tyler has thin lips?

You do realize he's 1/2 black, right?

maxresdefault.jpg

You think Steven Tyler has thin lips?

You do realize he's 1/2 black, right?
Steve Tyler is not half Black. Dont you get tired of being wrong? :laugh:

you are a credit to your race
You are a soul sucking debt to your race.

lol

I have a responsible position in the community, a professional career and pay taxes

good luck proving otherwise
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

exposing your hypocrisy

maxresdefault.jpg
Well, here's my zoo story that took place at Brookfield Zoo in suburban Chicago. I had my young son in my arms. He wasn't able to talk yet, form understandable words and whatnot. He was in that trying-to-talk stage little tykes go through while learning to speak.

In the ape house or whatever it's called we were standing inches from a huge gorilla, separatd only by thick glass. The gorilla paced back and forth in front of us with his big dark eyes staring at us constantly.

My son pointed at him and uttered something incomprehensible, and kept repeating it over and over. He'd say it and I'd point at the animal and say stuff like, gorilla, see the big gorilla. You know, trying to teach him the word.

Once outside the ape house on that very hot humid summer day I decided I needed something to drink so we headed over to a nearby snack bar to get us something. Son still in my arms we approached the counter being manned by a black man and I ordered. My son looks at the man waiting on us, looks at me, points at the guy, and utters the exact "words" he'd been saying looking at that gorilla only moments earlier.

Years later I related the story to my son. Told him all I could figure at the time was the snack bar guy's face was black, not brown, deep black just like that of the gorilla, and his little kid logic must have conflated the two.

maxresdefault.jpg
Well, here's my zoo story that took place at Brookfield Zoo in suburban Chicago. I had my young son in my arms. He wasn't able to talk yet, form understandable words and whatnot. He was in that trying-to-talk stage little tykes go through while learning to speak.

In the ape house or whatever it's called we were standing inches from a huge gorilla, separatd only by thick glass. The gorilla paced back and forth in front of us with his big dark eyes staring at us constantly.

My son pointed at him and uttered something incomprehensible, and kept repeating it over and over. He'd say it and I'd point at the animal and say stuff like, gorilla, see the big gorilla. You know, trying to teach him the word.

Once outside the ape house on that very hot humid summer day I decided I needed something to drink so we headed over to a nearby snack bar to get us something. Son still in my arms we approached the counter being manned by a black man and I ordered. My son looks at the man waiting on us, looks at me, points at the guy, and utters the exact "words" he'd been saying looking at that gorilla only moments earlier.

Years later I related the story to my son. Told him all I could figure at the time was the snack bar guy's face was black, not brown, deep black just like that of the gorilla, and his little kid logic must have conflated the two.
That makes sense to me. Kids often get confused like that in their effort to categorize things. Its part of human nature to do that as a child. My daughter once ate a whole red onion because she thought it was an apple when she was 4. What I am talking about is looking at monkeys and chimps as adults. The similarities are startlingly apparent.

9george-bush.jpg

hart4.jpg

Not sure but I hope you you read but there is no category Titled everything

unsurprisingly, you missed the point.

If the "black community" is doing so well then why does the "black community" continually piss and moan about being oppressed by mean ole whitey? Do you learn it from an early age or is it genetic?

Blacks on this board state that Sharpton is not their leader, but he reflects the current though process of the "black community" that supports his actions almost unanimously.
Why does the white community piss and moan about AA? Why do they moan about Black on white crime when whites kill each other way more?

exposing your hypocrisy

no shit; because they only care about themselves.

Forum List

Back