The Population Control Agenda

truthwatch

Rookie
Apr 28, 2008
One of the most difficult concepts for Americans to accept is that there are human beings dedicated to coercive population control and genocide. Many readers will acknowledge that our government is helping to finance the Red Chinese program of forced abortion, forced sterilization, infanticide, and control of the numbers of live births. Most readers will accept the fact that our nation is helping to finance the United Nations' world-wide "family planning program," a form of population control. Most rational men and women, however, find it impossible to believe that such programs are really part of a "master plan" to kill off large segments of the world's population.
I shall have to admit that I studied the politics of AIDS (HIV disease) for over a decade before I finally came to a horrifying conclusion. The real motivation behind efforts to block utilization of standard public health measures to control further spread of the HIV epidemic was "population control." That was not an easy concept for me to acknowledge, despite the fact that I had long recognized that the twentieth century has been the bloodiest hundred-year period in all recorded human history.
It was not until I journeyed to Elberton, Georgia, stood within the dark shadows of the great Druid-like monument built there, and read the words engraved on the massive stone pillars of that structure that I finally came to accept the truth. At that point it became obvious that just as our Lord has given mankind Ten Commandments to guide our lives, so, too, those from "the dark side" have been given their instructions from the "one" they worship. The ten programs of the "guides" are inscribed in eight different languages on the four great granite pillars of the American Stonehenge. That message foretells a terrifying future for humanity, and explains why efforts to approach the AIDS epidemic from a logical point of view have been consistently thwarted.

The stones you are talking about are found here...
www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

This has been going on for quite sometime. I mean, how are these things here and noone pays any attention to them.

The new-world order is going to be a religous one. There will be a new discovery by the controller of the one-world government who is going to say that this is a message from God and that we need to abide by them and they will keep strict to the guide lines.

You have twins? What one you want to keep ma'am?
Sounds horrible.

The Global Warming theory is also part of this and they will use Global warming and a chance of world wide disaster if we do not keep little people.

Less people = Easier to Control/ Less independant thinkers/ Slave society

I am not interested in having less freedom then I have now.

Forum List

Back