The POPE: Seeks forgiveness for there SEX ABUSE. DANG? Ones we confirmed, or all the hidden ones?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Pope Francis met alone Tuesday with a small group of victims of sexual abuse by priests in Chile, after he publicly asked for forgiveness.
In Chile, pope seeks forgiveness for sex abuse scandals

:dunno: How many children do I need to rape to feel the lords love?
Seems the church persist deeds, makes this challenging. As I have a
daughter I love. I do need godly help from the flock, to meet their requirements to
worship their god. As my own.

Btw: Why do I have to sacrifice my children's VIRGIN HOLES for entry?
Is this a male or female requirement?

• Banned
oop
What is "there" sex abuse?

Have we all missed there? The whole city/state but for needing more victims of the world to/needing to rape for our lord as/for intuition/ an nstitutioni?

Yep...Their/There seems to point to this godly world state.

btw: Did you hear the Great Douche was cured of Bone Spurs?
Seems IT was the first.

Last edited:
The jesuit pope and the roman catholic church ( whose leadership is steeped in freemasonry via the Ps Lodge) use sodomy as a way to compromise.

If the Vatican isn't at the top of capstone on the pyramid? It's damn close...,.,......

• Banned
The jesuit pope and the roman catholic church ( whose leadership is steeped in freemasonry via the Ps Lodge) use sodomy as a way to compromise.

If the Vatican isn't at the top of capstone on the pyramid? It's damn close...,.,......

Another MAGA Program.
The American DOPers klan, should follow this child religious growth program for their cause to grow their/the base..

Forum List

Back