CDZ The pope likens abortion to nazi eugenics.

Republicans don't care about babies. Why do they pretend to care about a fetus?

Look at their border policies and their horrific policy to rip babies from their mother's arms.

5b0dbccf1ae66230008b4fec-1920-1245.jpg

Obama.............................................2014

Useless twaddler!!!

Greg

Yes....it is true the Obama administration not only seperated kids from their parents and put them in cages but they also wrapped them in tinfoil...anyone know why?

Preserves the freshness.

It’s real easy to say you’re 100% against abortion when you’ll never have to make that decision.
—Anonymous
Why would you decide to kill your own child?

SICK!

My main objection being that they use government funding.

As best I can determine, taxpayers subsidize roughly 24% of all abortion costs in the U.S. with 6.6% borne by federal taxpayers and the remaining 17.4% picked up by state taxpayers. If we apply the 24% figure to the total number of abortions, this is equivalent to taxpayers paying the full cost of 250,000 abortions a year, with about 70,000 financed by federal taxpayers and 180,000 financed by state taxpayers

https%3A%2F%2Fblogs-images.forbes.com%2Ftheapothecary%2Ffiles%2F2015%2F10%2FAbortionCosts.jpg

It is no man's business what a woman chooses to do with her body...nor other women who want control of ALL women's bodies.

People have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, but not with the body of another. The baby in the womb has his/her own body, and his/her own life. One which proaborts have zero regard or respect for.

It is no man's business what a woman chooses to do with her body...nor other women who want control of ALL women's bodies.

People have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, but not with the body of another. The baby in the womb has his/her own body, and his/her own life. One which proaborts have zero regard or respect for.
Nope.

I find it hilarious that the pope is all indignant about this, but is in control of all his priests still working even though they seem to like little boys.

Nope.

Nope what? Are you agreeing with the last thing I said, that proaborts have zero regard for the pre-born baby?

Nope.

Nope what? Are you agreeing with the last thing I said, that proaborts have zero regard for the pre-born baby?
People have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, but not with the body of another. The baby in the womb has his/her own body, and his/her own life.
Nope with the green section. MY body. MY choice. The embryo in the womb is in MY body. Mine. Get it?

Nope.

People have the right to do what they want with their own bodies, but not with the body of another. The baby in the womb has his/her own body, and his/her own life.
Nope with the green section. MY body. MY choice. The embryo in the womb is in MY body. Mine. Get it?

That is demonstrably false. The baby has his/her own body, his/her own DNA, his/her own gender, his/her own blood type, etc. The preborn baby is a distinct, unique, brand new individual who has never existed before and will never exist again. Doing what you want to your body does not give you the right to murder.

Let me ask you a question. And there's a reason for asking this, so please just answer with a yes or no and then I'll explain why I'm asking. Do you think it would be perfectly acceptable for a woman who is one day away from giving birth (with a full-term, healthy baby) to decide at the last minute that she doesn't want the baby, and to find an abortionist who specializes in late term abortion to butcher the baby? I know that sounds extremely far-fetched, but there is a point to asking this. So please just answer.

Do you think it would be perfectly acceptable for a woman who is one day away from giving birth (with a full-term, healthy baby) to decide at the last minute that she doesn't want the baby, and to find an abortionist who specializes in late term abortion to butcher the baby?
No, it would not be acceptable. I do have my limits on pro choice, ya know.
Women who are victims of rape, incest, etc have a right to have what is growing inside her to terminate it. She didn't ask for it to be planted in her. Its HER body. That embryo has no rights. None. Zip. Nada.
However...someone with the mindset of the "metoo" movement that wait forever to do it..well..tough shit. She should have taken care of the problem...and yes, it IS a problem....when she found out she was pregnant. No "metoo" bullshit of waiting until the last minute.
And...women who are at risk of carrying the baby full term...it is THEIR BODY.
The day we allow men or even women to dictate that one's body is no longer their own is the day we all give away our last rights. May as well make it illegal to have tatts, drink, smoke, dye our hair, get piercings, etc.
NOBODY has that right. And no, I don't give a rats ass about an embryo being a human baby and its in the best interests of the "baby" to MAKE the carrier carry it.

You and I will have to agree to disagree on this. You will not change my mind. I am pro choice. With conditions but mostly 99% for the right of the woman..NOT the baby.
This comes from personal experience that I refuse to discuss further.

Do you think it would be perfectly acceptable for a woman who is one day away from giving birth (with a full-term, healthy baby) to decide at the last minute that she doesn't want the baby, and to find an abortionist who specializes in late term abortion to butcher the baby?
No, it would not be acceptable. I do have my limits on pro choice, ya know.
Women who are victims of rape, incest, etc have a right to have what is growing inside her to terminate it. She didn't ask for it to be planted in her. Its HER body. That embryo has no rights. None. Zip. Nada.
However...someone with the mindset of the "metoo" movement that wait forever to do it..well..tough shit. She should have taken care of the problem...and yes, it IS a problem....when she found out she was pregnant. No "metoo" bullshit of waiting until the last minute.
And...women who are at risk of carrying the baby full term...it is THEIR BODY.
The day we allow men or even women to dictate that one's body is no longer their own is the day we all give away our last rights. May as well make it illegal to have tatts, drink, smoke, dye our hair, get piercings, etc.
NOBODY has that right. And no, I don't give a rats ass about an embryo being a human baby and its in the best interests of the "baby" to MAKE the carrier carry it.

You and I will have to agree to disagree on this. You will not change my mind. I am pro choice. With conditions but mostly 99% for the right of the woman..NOT the baby.
This comes from personal experience that I refuse to discuss further.

Thank you for your honest answer...but you proved by your own answer that the bodily autonomy argument is not what the abortion debate hinges on. If it did, then it would be perfectly moral to kill a full-term healthy baby one day away from delivery, simply because the baby is in the mother's body and she doesn't want to carry the baby anymore.

What the whole debate hinges on is when human life begins. But sadly, you admitted that you don't even care that the baby is a human being... because you seem to hold the view that the baby has no right to be in the womb if the mother doesn't want to be pregnant. Here's where you are wrong. In 99% of all cases, it was the actions of the mother and the father that brought the baby into existence, so that is a tacit invitation, because anyone who isn't mentally retarded knows that having sex can lead to pregnancy. It is not the baby's fault that he is there, and you can't get any more innocent than a pre-born baby.

I know you'll disagree, but you are looking at this in a very emotional way, it seems. The reality is, all innocent human beings have the right to life, that is the most basic human right of all. But it sounds like you don't want to discuss this any further, so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited:

Nope.

How anyone ever got the idea that they have an absolute right to do whatever they want with their bodies is a mystery. There are many, many things a person may do with their body that is illegal...the state has a vested interest in the behavior of everyone....most especially if such behavior is deemed harmful to the society. Everyone whether they like it or not is part of society.....and every society has rules, laws, morals etc. and so on and so forth...many of which are routinely violated and our prisons are overflowing with folks who either cannot control themselves or have no respect for our laws or our society...hence they are deemed criminal.

Nope.

How anyone ever got the idea that they have an absolute right to do whatever they want with their bodies is a mystery. There are many, many things a person may do with their body that is illegal...the state has a vested interest in the behavior of everyone....most especially if such behavior is deemed harmful to the society. Everyone whether they like it or not is part of society.....and every society has rules, laws, morals etc. and so on and so forth...many of which are routinely violated and our prisons are overflowing with folks who either cannot control themselves or have no respect for our laws or our society...hence they are deemed criminal.

How does the overall well-being of society affect you in any way? What are you, some kind of NAZI?

Forum List

Back