The Pools Fall Silent

Just a note here. Why all of a sudden have we not seen any polling lately?

Anyone know?
They alternate between outright FALSE "news" stories and fake polling..when one stops working they turn to the other. So polls go silent and now a FAKE story from the Washington Compost that has already been refuted.

So which are the "real" polls, champ?
As usual I have to educate the leftists here
GOP pollster: Call Rasmussen Reports biased, but they were most accurate in 2016

No idea what their polls say about his approval rating nor do I give a shit what ANY poll says. He is president and he will remain president until 2024.

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Shutdown: Trump bears most blame according to new CNN poll - CNNPolitics

"Overall, 56% oppose a wall, 39% favor it. That's almost exactly the same as in December. And less than half view the situation at the border as a crisis (45% say it's a crisis, 52% that it is not)."

Anyone know?
They alternate between outright FALSE "news" stories and fake polling..when one stops working they turn to the other. So polls go silent and now a FAKE story from the Washington Compost that has already been refuted.

GOP pollster: Call Rasmussen Reports biased, but they were most accurate in 2016

No idea what their polls say about his approval rating nor do I give a shit what ANY poll says. He is president and he will remain president until 2024.

2016?
Nice job, dope.

"Overall, 56% oppose a wall, 39% favor it. That's almost exactly the same as in December. And less than half view the situation at the border as a crisis (45% say it's a crisis, 52% that it is not)."
CNN? ROFLMAO! Wait can you find something from the Washington Compost and the Failing New York Times as well? ROFLMAO!

Anyone know?

2016?
Nice job, dope.

CNN? ROFLMAO! Wait can you find something from the Washington Compost and the Failing New York Times as well? ROFLMAO!

You're welcome to present your own. You won't though because they're the same.

And look at the way the question is worded! Lol

. Would you favor or oppose building a wall along the entire border with Mexico?
39% are for a wall the ENTIRE distance, which has never even been considered. You just have to laugh.

Anyone know?

You mean, why haven't you seen any polling lately?

5 hours ago. Why not actually look before making a dopey thread?

39% want to build The Wall of China, so that's not bad.

About 57% want the steel slats.

But where are the current polls?

Anyone know?

Big Fat Yawn. Voters aren't going to care about the shutdown in 2020...and most people are completely unaffected by it even though we pay ungodly amounts of taxes.

. Would you favor or oppose building a wall along the entire border with Mexico?
39% are for a wall the ENTIRE distance, which has never even been considered. You just have to laugh.

Anyone know?

39% want to build The Wall of China, so that's not bad.

About 57% want the steel slats.

But where are the current polls?

5 hours ago, dope.

Anyone know?

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,
31% described themselves as Democrats,
23% described themselves as Republicans, and
46% described themselves as independents or members of another party
ROFLMAO! I am laughing so hard its hard to breathe.

Anyone know?

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,
Loser.
Trump Approval Index History - Rasmussen Reports®

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,
Loser.
LOL you said it was in the 30's goober...so I am not the loser,I never said I believed the polls I said the complete opposite!

There are areas no wall can be erected and not needed.
Trump-
“We don't need a wall where you have rivers and mountains and everything else protecting it," Trump added, addressing the roundtable of congressional officials.
"But we do need a wall for a fairly good portion."

He also stated that certain fencing would suffice in areas where they want the wall.

Anyone know?

Really? Never?

Where are they proposed to go now?
How many miles?

I think Congress would like to know

Last edited:
Total approve from your link 43%

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,
Loser.

Anyone know?

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,

That's why none of these polls mean shit. Nearly all the poll takers either skew the sampling or they bias the questions.

Let's bias it the other way:

TRUMP: Popularity is 81% (EIGHTY-ONE PERCENT) among those who would likely vote GOP again! DA BOMB!

And that taken from the FIRST HIT I looked at.

Iowa Poll: Trump has big fan base among Iowa Republicans, but they welcome challengers

It doesn't mean CRAP what Dems and others think. They won't be pulling the lever for Trump anyway!

Last edited:
Well Over 70% of Democrats think we either have a problem or Crisis on The Southern Border.

wall-png.239621

2016?
Nice job, dope.

Among the entire sample,
Loser.
LOL you said it was in the 30's goober...so I am not the loser,I never said I believed the polls I said the complete opposite!

It Is. Rasmussen is always higher. Look at the link I gave you , fool. The trend is the same.

Forum List

Back