the poms from hell

They are just too cute! they can be little devils - a friend of mine, his Mom raised them and breeded them. They got into EVERYTHING! but they are cuties and I like that they are small. You have all of them DK?

Originally posted by janeeng
They are just too cute! they can be little devils - a friend of mine, his Mom raised them and breeded them. They got into EVERYTHING! but they are cuties and I like that they are small. You have all of them DK?

We've got 3 total. The mother, father, and one baby. We sold 3 and gave the last one to someone we knew. The sad ending to all of that is that 2 of the 5 passed away due to medical conditions unkown to us at the time. I've got a bunch more of them that I can post at some point in time.

Those are MY babies! :D

The momma dog's name is Jazz; the daddy is Lil' Bit (DK named that one, oy vey) and the baby is Twink. Twink and Jazz are black and Bit is the cream one.

DK post a pic of Rufus. Rufus is another baby that we gave away to our adopted daughter type person. He is solid white and gorgeous.

Jazz is a trip - she smiles and waves at everyone. Its the most bizarre (and ugly) thing Ive ever seen. Bit is hell on playing ball and Twink is just spoiled rotten (my fault, yes I know).

Well, I think they are cute. I bet their upkeep is fairly intense given all that fur. Good thing about pugs...they shed, but you really don't need to brush them.

I did install a doggie spetic tank this weekend for the worst part of owning a dog.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
Those are MY babies! :D

The momma dog's name is Jazz; the daddy is Lil' Bit (DK named that one, oy vey) and the baby is Twink. Twink and Jazz are black and Bit is the cream one.

DK post a pic of Rufus. Rufus is another baby that we gave away to our adopted daughter type person. He is solid white and gorgeous.

Jazz is a trip - she smiles and waves at everyone. Its the most bizarre (and ugly) thing Ive ever seen. Bit is hell on playing ball and Twink is just spoiled rotten (my fault, yes I know).

I WANT ONE!!! HEHEHEHE! START THE BREEDING! :p:

Forum List

Back