the polls

GIF-carefree-Cookie-Monster-excited-feeling-free-happy-happy-dance-idgaf-win-winning-GIF.gif

The Republican primaries seems to be the same clusterfuck they were in 2012. Remember when Michelle Bachmann won the Ames Straw Poll in 2011, but dropped out after finishing 6th in the actual Iowa caucuses? Remember how Rick Perry was a frontrunner, but was the first to drop out this year? Remember when almost everyone but Romney was the frontrunner before he won the nomination?

The Republican primaries seems to be the same clusterfuck they were in 2012. Remember when Michelle Bachmann won the Ames Straw Poll in 2011, but dropped out after finishing 6th in the actual Iowa caucuses? Remember how Rick Perry was a frontrunner, but was the first to drop out this year? Remember when almost everyone but Romney was the frontrunner before he won the nomination?

but but but the polls are infallible!

I wrote earlier that Cruz would pick up most of Carson's support.

This is not surprising, but it is not good news for Trump.

There's no comparison to 2012. The media considered Romney the inevitable candidate and did nothing but prop him up until he was the last man standing, then they cut his legs out from under him.

This time around the front runner has maintained his position for months in spite of the media's endeavors to destroy him, while the so called inevitable candidate doesn't even register.

maybe a Trump - Cruz dream team . They like each other and are similar as to point of view and have already appeared together . Already Trump has said that he'd pick Cruz as 'VP' . I have no problem supporting either one and I think that I speak for most Trump supporters Jake . Added bonus for YOU and your kids is that either one or the 2 as a dream team will 'Make America Great Again ' Jake .

There's no comparison to 2012. The media considered Romney the inevitable candidate and did nothing but prop him up until he was the last man standing, then they cut his legs out from under him.

This time around the front runner has maintained his position for months in spite of the media's endeavors to destroy him, while the so called inevitable candidate doesn't even register.

I somewhat agree. The media did the same to Hillary in 2008, and will probably do the same this time around. We see how they were pushing for Biden to enter the race. I just still believe Trump isn't a serious candidate. I think he went into this to promote himself, and didn't expect to make it this far. Now his comments are becoming more and more bizarre as the primary process drags on. He's attempting to commit political suicide as fast as possible, before he drains too much funds on a campaign he had no plan on lasting this long.

maybe a Trump - Cruz dream team . They like each other and are similar as to point of view and have already appeared together . Already Trump has said that he'd pick Cruz as 'VP' . I have no problem supporting either one and I think that I speak for most Trump supporters Jake . Added bonus for YOU and your kids is that either one or the 2 as a dream team will 'Make America Great Again ' Jake .
But he won't be the candidate, pismoe, but if so a Trump/Cruz ticket would rupture the party so badly the Democrats will rule for another twelve to sixteen years.

I think Carson is a great man, he has accomplished so much in spite of a background so very few people who share it have ever achieved.

I'm all in for Ted Cruz, so I'm not disappointed that Carson is losing ground to him. I think Carson would make a spectacular Sec of HHS.

I can even envision Trump deciding to quit and endorsing Cruz, that would pretty much clinch it. Ted Cruz is by far the most intelligent man to seek the office since Bill Clinton.

Of course I hate Clinton, he is a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath, but he is intelligent and that's what made him so dangerous. His wife is an imbecile, but very ambitious and well connected. Bush (any of them) wasn't the idiot the moonbats believe he is, but he could have been much better. Obozo is just a meat muppet with a fondness for the sausage, when Valerie Jarret's hand isn't up his ass he's a stuttering clusterfuck, unless of course he's bloviating about how great islime is or how evil anyone who challenges the regressive agenda is. The moonbat messiah has to be the dumbest motherfucker ever to step foot in the WH, and Gwyneth Paltrow has been there.

A Ted Cruz presidency would certainly raise the bar, we would have the first president since Gerald Ford that has the capability of giving a speech above a 12th grade level.

ANALYSIS: Presidents' Speeches Getting Dumb & Dumber

I somewhat agree. The media did the same to Hillary in 2008, and will probably do the same this time around. We see how they were pushing for Biden to enter the race. I just still believe Trump isn't a serious candidate. I think he went into this to promote himself, and didn't expect to make it this far. Now his comments are becoming more and more bizarre as the primary process drags on. He's attempting to commit political suicide as fast as possible, before he drains too much funds on a campaign he had no plan on lasting this long.

I'd tend to agree, but if Trump stays in past a few primaries, and even wins some of them I'll probably believe he's in it for the long haul. Otherwise I share your perspective that this campaign is a new toy for him, he's using it for self aggrandizement and will get bored with it. He is still more of a democrook IMO than a republicrat, he just doesn't promote the bullshit PC causes and (correctly) recognizes the threat our open borders present.

I wouldn't consider a Trump/Cruz ticket a dream team by any stretch, and I don't see the two men as having a whole lot in common.

A Cruz/Paul ticket would be my "dream ticket".

The media has done nothing but promote T-rump. How much free air time has he gotten?

But he won't be the candidate, pismoe, but if so a Trump/Cruz ticket would rupture the party so badly the Democrats will rule for another twelve to sixteen years.
and that's ok with me Jake I generally vote repub depending on the candidate but I haven't done that for the last couple elections starting at 'bush' second run for president . As I have already said , let the dems have it and byebye America . OK with me , my kids are all grown .

The media has done nothing but promote T-rump. How much free air time has he gotten?
guess that the media is a FREE press , they can cover anyone in anyway that they like Bulldog !!

Laugh.gif

That would just devastate you huh bed wetter? Trump is actually appealing to the people moderturds and moonbats like you insist the republicrats should be focused on. Blue collar independents and "Reagan" democrooks, he is barely registering with the evangelicals and conservatives. Cruz could easily lock them up.

A Trump/Cruz ticket would be sure to crush a Hitlary/(Insert criminally insane totalitarian sociopath here) ticket.

guess that the media is a FREE press , they can cover anyone in anyway that they like Bulldog !!

You are right, but I was responding to the claim that they have been trying to destroy him.

and that's ok with me Jake I generally vote repub depending on the candidate but I haven't done that for the last couple elections starting at 'bush' second run for president . As I have already said , let the dems have it and byebye America . OK with me , my kids are all grown .

I have to agree with that, even though my kids are young.

I have an escape though.

Voting for a moderturd like Jeb or anyone else jerkoff fakey would have us believe is the only electable choice, will get us to the same place electing a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath democrook will. The arrival will simply take longer. It's like slowly ripping off medical tape when we vote for RINOs. So I agree, let the parasites vote in Bernie for all I care, rip the tape off and the scab all at once and get it over with.

It's beginning to look like a Trump/Cruz ticket but there's still a long way to go. Those of you who think Trump is in this race to promote or enrich himself and doesn't really want the job are living in a fantasy world.

I think that da Trump is serious . Heck , he has kids and grandchildren and America being lost is a serious thing . Trump was educated about America in times that school were still teaching the truth about America . And Trump was in the best schools as well as military schools . After America and the USA there is no place to go and Trump could go anywhere he likes . Trump has skin in the game with his American kids and grandkids .

Forum List

Back