The polls continue to show matters are bad for the GOP . . . .

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
. . . less than four months from election day.

Thursday, July 5
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 45, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +6
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Economist/YouGov Democrats 42, Republicans 38 Democrats +4
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Rasmussen Reports Democrats 46, Republicans 40 Democrats +6
Congressional Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 11, Disapprove 66 Disapprove +55
Direction of Country Economist/YouGov Right Direction 38, Wrong Track 54 Wrong Track +16

Do note that one poll has Trump job approval at 45, which is better than he has normall been doing.

Thursday, July 5
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 45, Disapprove 51 Disapprove +6
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Economist/YouGov Democrats 42, Republicans 38 Democrats +4
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Rasmussen Reports Democrats 46, Republicans 40 Democrats +6
Congressional Job Approval Economist/YouGov Approve 11, Disapprove 66 Disapprove +55
Direction of Country Economist/YouGov Right Direction 38, Wrong Track 54 Wrong Track +16

Do note that one poll has Trump job approval at 45, which is better than he has normall been doing.
Democrats are desperate to be heard, whereas Republicans don't trust anyone.

I think your polls are way off. Especially since the Dems came out with their anti-ICE protests.

LOL...

Democrooks are so confident In the "blue wave"...

Sen. Jon Tester takes out newspaper ads welcoming Trump to Montana ahead of a hostile visit

Have a drink fakey...

IuCLlvT.gif

The polls show that Hillary has a 93% chance of winning the 2016 election,

and also that the polls are dishonestly used to try to influence public opinion.

Next!

• Banned

Thursday, July 5
Poll Results Spread

Yeah and Cankles for the win in a landslide!!!

All sensible Americans follow the polls.

Less sensible Americans, such as the Alt Right and Far Right, discount the ones they don't like and herald to the skies the ones they do like to the skies.

All sensible Americans follow the polls. Less sensible Americans, such as the Alt Right and Far Right, discount the ones they don't like and herald to the skies the ones they do like to the skies.
Fakey, why do you Democrats worship poll numbers? .... :dunno:
See, Sunni Man immediately rushes to prove my point.

See, Sunni Man immediately rushes to prove my point.
Incorrect Jakie boy.

I"m just curious to know why Democrats like you still worship poll numbers after the polls were soo wrong about the 2016 election? .... :dunno:

Remember, the polls prediction of, "Hillary to win election by 98% landslide", disaster? ...... :rolleyes:

Rasmussen had him down five today, and what is worse, had the majority against over 50.

So be shrill and in the minority if you wish.

Rasmussen had him down five today, and what is worse, had the majority against over 50.

O.. OK, didn't realize it was a virtual lock. I guess no point in voting in Nov. being as y'all progs are winning so much lately, ROTFL!

O.. OK, didn't realize it was a virtual lock. I guess no point in voting in Nov. being as y'all progs are winning so much lately, ROTFL!
Lots of time between now and then, but if you think your locals are good to go, take that fishing trip on election day.

Forum List

Back