The Politics of Pregnancy.

I believe the previous post proved you don't know what Fascist means.

Now we've proven you a liar, as well.

How so? What do you think I'm lying about?

You lied in denying that you aren't simply a cookie-cutter run-of-the-mill Leftist.

Prove it. Find posts of my that support "leftist" views. You seem to be going with the simplistic assumption that anyone opposed to Trumpsters is a "leftist". Grow up.

Aside from myriad of individual issues, political beliefs are binary: one or the other.

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

or

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

Hence, you are a Leftist.

And, you lied in denying same.

Hence, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Prove your claims or STFU.

Vulgarity again.
You see how this is going, huh?

Watch how simple this is:

Which do you support, a or b?
a.

Trumpsters do not.

Who did you vote for in 2016?

Johnson

Are you done?

Watch how simple this is:

Which do you support, a or b?

Who did you vote for in 2016?

Any vote other than the two major parties marks you as a phony, a pretender who denies that there are only who could win the presidency.

Or...you could claim to be a fool.

I did prove when you inadvertently admitted your proclivity is 'b.'

b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

That, and your position on the slaughter of the unborn marks you as a Leftist.

Leftist, un-American, evil, and vulgar.

Try to learn how to speak to your betters.

1.A perennial mistake that folks make is awarding an undeserved objectivity, trustworthiness and/or ability to make decisions for the entire public. Nowhere is this more evident that that awarded to politicians, economists, bureaucrats, and weathermen. But awarding same to those nominally known as ‘scientists’ is surely a close second. Biases, preferences, politics and credit card debt all enter ‘scientist’s’ claims as do they any average citizen.

If all of the above named functionaries were as honest and reputable as claimed, abortion would not even be an issue: it would not be an option.

2.For context, it is a tenet of faith for every Liberal/Democrat/Progressive, that women have the right to exterminate the unique, separate, living human being that, under their own auspices, now absorbs nourishment in said woman’s body.

And, as we have learned in recent weeks, Democrat controlled legislative bodies have determined that not only is said murder a ‘right,’ but should the baby actually be born, it can be set aside and be allowed, if they so consider, to pass away.

Savages cheered when the New York State government passed such a bill into law.

And another savage: “‘It was the best decision I have ever made’: Actress Jameela Jamil defends her abortion, criticizes bans”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...es-bans/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e72235056612

And more: “Oprah Winfrey Promotes “Shout Your Abortion” Movement Where Women Brag About Their Abortions”
Oprah Winfrey Promotes “Shout Your Abortion” Movement Where Women Brag About Their Abortions | LifeNews.com

3. The questions that surround the issue are largely political, rather than scientific. Is it a living thing that is to be made non-living? Of course. "Development of the embryo begins at Stage 1 when a sperm fertilizes an oocyte and together they form a zygote."
[England, Marjorie A. Life Before Birth. 2nd ed. England: Mosby-Wolfe, 1996, p.31]

Is it a human being? I will no doubt be a Homo sapiens…if you keep your hands off.

Is it part of the woman’s body? Nay….it has entirely different DNA, fingerprints, and, often, a different gender.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.

the entire abortion thing with liberals is another attempt to not be responsible for your own actions. "oh, you accidentally got pregnant? no problem, its not your fault, we'll just kill it and you can move on with your life".

Liberalism is a mental disease, liberals prove that every day.

I did prove when you inadvertently admitted your proclivity is 'b.'

No, I didn't. Quote it or STFU.

Try to learn how to speak to your betters.

You're an idiot if you think I'm a leftist - and in no way 'better'.

Is it so hard to admit you are wrong?

You're an immoral blood-thirsty savage.

You're un-American.

You demand the silence of opposing viewpoints.

You're a liar.

You're a vulgar low-life.

And, you're earned each and every one of those appellations.

And you're served the purpose you were born to serve: revealing the most hateful of characteristics and attributes.

Some folks have an 'ignore' list. I have an 'abuse' list. Congrats....you've made it.

What more is there to say?

You could apologize for calling me a leftist. But you won't. In your simplistic, binary partisan worldview, anyone who doesn't agree with you is the evil enemy. It's pathetic, but it's easy. I understand why it gives you comfort.

1.A perennial mistake that folks make is awarding an undeserved objectivity, trustworthiness and/or ability to make decisions for the entire public. Nowhere is this more evident that that awarded to politicians, economists, bureaucrats, and weathermen. But awarding same to those nominally known as ‘scientists’ is surely a close second. Biases, preferences, politics and credit card debt all enter ‘scientist’s’ claims as do they any average citizen.

If all of the above named functionaries were as honest and reputable as claimed, abortion would not even be an issue: it would not be an option.

2.For context, it is a tenet of faith for every Liberal/Democrat/Progressive, that women have the right to exterminate the unique, separate, living human being that, under their own auspices, now absorbs nourishment in said woman’s body.

And, as we have learned in recent weeks, Democrat controlled legislative bodies have determined that not only is said murder a ‘right,’ but should the baby actually be born, it can be set aside and be allowed, if they so consider, to pass away.

And another savage: “‘It was the best decision I have ever made’: Actress Jameela Jamil defends her abortion, criticizes bans”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...es-bans/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.e72235056612

And more: “Oprah Winfrey Promotes “Shout Your Abortion” Movement Where Women Brag About Their Abortions”
Oprah Winfrey Promotes “Shout Your Abortion” Movement Where Women Brag About Their Abortions | LifeNews.com

3. The questions that surround the issue are largely political, rather than scientific. Is it a living thing that is to be made non-living? Of course. "Development of the embryo begins at Stage 1 when a sperm fertilizes an oocyte and together they form a zygote."
[England, Marjorie A. Life Before Birth. 2nd ed. England: Mosby-Wolfe, 1996, p.31]

Is it a human being? I will no doubt be a Homo sapiens…if you keep your hands off.

Is it part of the woman’s body? Nay….it has entirely different DNA, fingerprints, and, often, a different gender.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.

I like your way of thinking. Anyone who disagrees with you is dishonest and anyone who agrees with you is honest. People like you were saying the same thing when Columbus said he would sail the world. If the science is not with you then the scientists are the crooks and you are not.

The fact is that there is no scientific evidence as to when a life officially begins. A fetal heartbeat is evidence of nothing. There is no evidence it is murder. This is based on theology not science. People like you want to create a theology just like the mullahs have in Iran. The US is not a country where Christianity and the Bible determines the law.

The fact is that abortions are not taken lightly by a woman. Asking people to tell their stories is not bragging about abortions. It is worth noting that the number of abortions have tumbled even though abortion has been legal.

The issues surrounding abortion are scientific.. It is people like you who make the issue political because you cannot prove that it is not a life. Yet you use the power of the state to force your religious beliefs on others.

A zygote is not a person. A woman has the right to have a say to the decision.

You know this is not true, even Republicans take life support off of an infant. When a fetus in born, there is not an abortion, and murdering an infant is against the law in the US.

A human fetus is a human being.

That is a religious belief not a scientific fact.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.
There should not be any “politics”. What other people decide with their loved ones, doctors and religious advisors is none of you nutty business

You know this is not true, even Republicans take life support off of an infant. When a fetus in born, there is not an abortion, and murdering an infant is against the law in the US.

have you ever seen an ultrasound of an unborn human at 23 weeks? Its a human being, dude. It moves, it smiles, it kicks, it feels pain, it lives.

you can justify infanticide if it makes you feel good, but its the killing of a human being no matter how you spin it.

question for any lib: why is it two counts of murder when someone kills a pregnant woman?

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.
There should not be any “politics”. What other people decide with their loved ones, doctors and religious advisors is none of you nutty business

aren't you glad your mother was pro-life? the left has made it political, its really just common sense and biology.

You could apologize for calling me a leftist. But you won't. In your simplistic, binary partisan worldview, anyone who doesn't agree with you is the evil enemy. It's pathetic, but it's easy. I understand why it gives you comfort.

But you are a Leftist....we've established that.

If it hurts, reform yourself.

You're an immoral blood-thirsty savage.

You're un-American.

You demand the silence of opposing viewpoints.

You're a liar.

You're a vulgar low-life.

And, you're earned each and every one of those appellations.

And you're served the purpose you were born to serve: revealing the most hateful of characteristics and attributes.

Some folks have an 'ignore' list. I have an 'abuse' list. Congrats....you've made it.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.

I like your way of thinking. Anyone who disagrees with you is dishonest and anyone who agrees with you is honest. People like you were saying the same thing when Columbus said he would sail the world. If the science is not with you then the scientists are the crooks and you are not.

The fact is that there is no scientific evidence as to when a life officially begins. A fetal heartbeat is evidence of nothing. There is no evidence it is murder. This is based on theology not science. People like you want to create a theology just like the mullahs have in Iran. The US is not a country where Christianity and the Bible determines the law.

The fact is that abortions are not taken lightly by a woman. Asking people to tell their stories is not bragging about abortions. It is worth noting that the number of abortions have tumbled even though abortion has been legal.

The issues surrounding abortion are scientific.. It is people like you who make the issue political because you cannot prove that it is not a life. Yet you use the power of the state to force your religious beliefs on others.

1. "I like your way of thinking. Anyone who disagrees with you is dishonest and anyone who agrees with you is honest."
Pretty much....You're on the right track.
After all, I am never wrong.

2. "If the science is not with you then the scientists are the crooks and you are not."
Science is 'with me.'

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

See what I've taught you today?

3. "The fact is that there is no scientific evidence as to when a life officially begins."
Au contraire.

Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”

Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

4. "A fetal heartbeat is evidence of nothing."
Sometimes I can't believe dolts write stuff like this.
Does your heartbeat prove something? What?

“Times are changing in this country,” Hill said. “We can see more of what’s happening in the womb… We can see that heart beating with those tests and I’ve had those tests and they’re not so bad.”

Hill talked about how happy she was when she heard the fetal heartbeat of her own children.

“I see in this country that we protect sea turtle eggs and we protect other endangered species of animals with a greater degree of scrutiny and zealousness than we protect a child in the womb that has a beating heart,” Hill said. “The womb should be the safest place in the world for an unborn child. I’m asking Mississippi to be different.”

… T]he heart is pumping the embryo’s own blood to his or her brain and body.
16 All four chambers of the heart are present17 and more than 1 million heartbeats have occurred.18 The head, as well as the chest and abdominal cavities have formed19and the beginnings of the arms and legs are easily seen.20

This child, shown in the video below, is just seven weeks and three days old.

7 Weeks Pregnant -- Hiccups & Startle Response

Mississippi Legislature passes bills banning abortion after detectable heartbeat

5. "This is based on theology not science. People like you want to create a theology just like the mullahs have in Iran."
My argument is political not theological.
Are you an American?

Let's check:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
That is a basic and fundamental American view.

Your side:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Our nation was founded on the premise that each individual has the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But they don’t become rights by virtue of birth…we are endowed with these rights by our Creator, at the moment of creation.
This is a political argument: the form of the Creator invoked by the Founders is irrelevant to the debate. Morality is not a consideration here, so there is no mention of contraception as being right or wrong; one’s use of contraceptives does not infringe on anyone else’s rights.

The fact is that our nation, at its very founding, acknowledged that, by virtue of being created, of being conceived, the unborn child, has a right to live. It is not a right that is alienable….even by the child’s mother.

6. "The fact is that abortions are not taken lightly by a woman."

Wrong.

Nearly every abortion is for nothing more than convenience.

The vast majority of abortion performed in the United States are carried out for reasons that can be broadly categorized as “matters of convenience.”

Nearly every abortion is based on convenience.....Convenience, as in having your groceries delivered rather than having to walk across the street to pick them up.....this level of consideration in deciding to execute the child you've created.

In a study of 27 nations, reasons for abortion services were found to be the following:

a. “Worldwide, the most commonly reported reason women cite for having an abortion is to postpone or stop childbearing. The second most common reason—socioeconomic concerns—includes disruption of education or employment; lack of support from the father; desire to provide schooling for existing children; and poverty, unemployment or inability to afford additional children. In addition, relationship problems with a husband or partner and a woman's perception that she is too young constitute other important categories of reasons.” Reasons Why Women Have Induced Abortions: Evidence from 27 Countries

b. A 2004 study of American women yielded similar results: “The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.”
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

["A study published in Guttmacher's International Family Planning Perspectives in 1998 said risk to a woman's health was the main reason for 2.8% of U.S. abortions in 1987-88."]

c. We must reject the view that inconvenience of a mother’s informed choice outweighs the unalienable right to life of the child she bears by virtue of that choice.

7. "A zygote is not a person."

Actually, it is. It is a human being from the instant the two strands of DNA unite.

I believe I just aborted your entire post.

Hope you learned something.

Science, DNA, says you are wrong.

Or...that you are a Democrat......same thing.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.

So, when....er, if....your family decides to end your life.......fine with you?

In America we have laws against murder.
Do you know anything about laws?

Really.

Last edited:
Every Democrat/Liberal/Progressive who parrots the company line will soon be in favor of this:

"Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, it’s morally the same as abortion
Killing newborn babies is morally the same as abortion, a publication in The British Medical Journal argued back in 2012.

According to the paper, authored by Monash and Melbourne University academics, the “moral status of the infant is equivalent to that of a fetus”. The authors, however, go on to suggest that “neither can be considered a ‘person’ in a morally relevant sense.”

The authors argued that “after-birth abortion” can be justified on the basis that the baby is not missing out on a life he or she cannot contemplate. Furthermore, considering that one-third of infants with Down syndrome are not diagnosed in the womb, the authors suggest a mother should have the chance to end the child’s life post-birth."

Academics argue: Mothers should be allowed to kill their newborns, it's morally the same as abortion · Caldron Pool

Don't forget....this was Hussein Obama's view, too.

But you are a Leftist....we've established that.

No, you lied. And then scurried away when asked to defend your lie. You got nuthin'. Sorry.

Let’s get to the law…..

Next.

1. "I like your way of thinking. Anyone who disagrees with you is dishonest and anyone who agrees with you is honest."
Pretty much....You're on the right track.
After all, I am never wrong.

2. "If the science is not with you then the scientists are the crooks and you are not."
Science is 'with me.'

“The formation, maturation and meeting of a male and female sex cell are all preliminary to their actual union into a combined cell, or zygote, which definitely marks the beginning of a new individual. The penetration of the ovum by the spermatozoon, and the coming together and pooling of their respective nuclei, constitutes the process of fertilization.”
Ronan O’Rahilly and Fabiola Miller, Human Embryology and Teratology, 3rd edition. New York: Wiley-Liss, 2001. p. 8.

“Although life is a continuous process, fertilization… is a critical landmark because, under ordinary circumstances, a new genetically distinct human organism is formed when the chromosomes of the male and female pronuclei blend in the oocyte.”

“[All] organisms, however large and complex they might be as full grown, begin life as a single cell. This is true for the human being, for instance, who begins life as a fertilized ovum.

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being...[this] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion, it is not a metaphysical contention, it is plain experimental evidence...." - Dr Jerome LeJeune, Professor of Genetics at the University of Descartes, Paris, discoverer of the chromosome pattern of Down's Syndrome, and Nobel Prize Winner

"An individual human life begins at conception when a sperm cell from the father fuses with an egg cell from the mother, to form a new cell, the zygote, the first embryonic stage. The zygote grows and divides into two daughter cells, each of which grows and divides into two grand-daughter cells, and this cell growth/division process continues on, over and over again. The zygote is the start of a biological continuum that automatically grows and develops, passing gradually and sequentially through the stages we call foetus, baby, child, adult, old person and ending eventually in death. The full genetic instructions to guide the development of the continuum, in interaction with its environment, are present in the zygote. Every stage along the continuum is biologically human and each point along the continuum has the full human properties appropriate to that point." - Dr. William Reville, University College Cork, Ireland

See what I've taught you today?

3. "The fact is that there is no scientific evidence as to when a life officially begins."
Au contraire.

Shettles, Landrum, M.D., Rorvik, David, Rites of Life: The Scientific Evidence for Life Before Birth, page 36, Zondervan Publishing House, Grand Rapids, Michigan, 1983

“… Conception confers life and makes you one of a kind. Unless you have an identical twin, there is virtually no chance, in the natural course of things, that there will be “another you” – not even if mankind were to persist for billions of years.”

Dr. Jasper Williams, Former President of the National Medical Association (p 74)

4. "A fetal heartbeat is evidence of nothing."
Sometimes I can't believe dolts write stuff like this.
Does your heartbeat prove something? What?

“Times are changing in this country,” Hill said. “We can see more of what’s happening in the womb… We can see that heart beating with those tests and I’ve had those tests and they’re not so bad.”

Hill talked about how happy she was when she heard the fetal heartbeat of her own children.

“I see in this country that we protect sea turtle eggs and we protect other endangered species of animals with a greater degree of scrutiny and zealousness than we protect a child in the womb that has a beating heart,” Hill said. “The womb should be the safest place in the world for an unborn child. I’m asking Mississippi to be different.”

… T]he heart is pumping the embryo’s own blood to his or her brain and body.
16 All four chambers of the heart are present17 and more than 1 million heartbeats have occurred.18 The head, as well as the chest and abdominal cavities have formed19and the beginnings of the arms and legs are easily seen.20

This child, shown in the video below, is just seven weeks and three days old.

7 Weeks Pregnant -- Hiccups & Startle Response

Mississippi Legislature passes bills banning abortion after detectable heartbeat

5. "This is based on theology not science. People like you want to create a theology just like the mullahs have in Iran."
My argument is political not theological.
Are you an American?

Let's check:

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.” Thomas Jefferson.
That is a basic and fundamental American view.

Your side:

"We must rid ourselves once and for all of the Quaker-Papist babble about the sanctity of human life." Leon Trotsky

Our nation was founded on the premise that each individual has the unalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. But they don’t become rights by virtue of birth…we are endowed with these rights by our Creator, at the moment of creation.
This is a political argument: the form of the Creator invoked by the Founders is irrelevant to the debate. Morality is not a consideration here, so there is no mention of contraception as being right or wrong; one’s use of contraceptives does not infringe on anyone else’s rights.

The fact is that our nation, at its very founding, acknowledged that, by virtue of being created, of being conceived, the unborn child, has a right to live. It is not a right that is alienable….even by the child’s mother.

6. "The fact is that abortions are not taken lightly by a woman."

Wrong.

Nearly every abortion is for nothing more than convenience.

The vast majority of abortion performed in the United States are carried out for reasons that can be broadly categorized as “matters of convenience.”

Nearly every abortion is based on convenience.....Convenience, as in having your groceries delivered rather than having to walk across the street to pick them up.....this level of consideration in deciding to execute the child you've created.

In a study of 27 nations, reasons for abortion services were found to be the following:

a. “Worldwide, the most commonly reported reason women cite for having an abortion is to postpone or stop childbearing. The second most common reason—socioeconomic concerns—includes disruption of education or employment; lack of support from the father; desire to provide schooling for existing children; and poverty, unemployment or inability to afford additional children. In addition, relationship problems with a husband or partner and a woman's perception that she is too young constitute other important categories of reasons.” Reasons Why Women Have Induced Abortions: Evidence from 27 Countries

b. A 2004 study of American women yielded similar results: “The reasons most frequently cited were that having a child would interfere with a woman’s education, work or ability to care for dependents (74%); that she could not afford a baby now (73%); and that she did not want to be a single mother or was having relationship problems (48%). Nearly four in 10 women said they had completed their childbearing, and almost one-third were not ready to have a child. Fewer than 1% said their parents’ or partners’ desire for them to have an abortion was the most important reason. Younger women often reported that they were unprepared for the transition to motherhood, while older women regularly cited their responsibility to dependents.”
http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/psrh/full/3711005.pdf

["A study published in Guttmacher's International Family Planning Perspectives in 1998 said risk to a woman's health was the main reason for 2.8% of U.S. abortions in 1987-88."]

c. We must reject the view that inconvenience of a mother’s informed choice outweighs the unalienable right to life of the child she bears by virtue of that choice.

7. "A zygote is not a person."

Actually, it is. It is a human being from the instant the two strands of DNA unite.

I believe I just aborted your entire post.

Hope you learned something.

1. You are never right about anything. You are a fascist pig and nothing more.

2. The fact is a human being can exist outside of the womb. Since this entity cannot then it cannot be classified as a human being.

3. Au contraire. There are scientists on both sides of the issue. There is no scientific consensus on this issue.

4. The trouble is a person can exist outside of a woman's womb. A heartbeat alone does not denote life.

5. Cite the evidence that Jefferson was talking about abortion. Jefferson was talking about a smaller government. Pigs like you refuse to accept that anyone can disagree with them without smearing them. You have more in common with the mullahs in Iran. You want to use the power of the state to enforce your religious beliefs. That is something the founding fathers rejected.

6. That is typical far right wing views. A poll tells you nothing about a woman's feelings on the situation. What you cite as convenience can be far more than that. If a woman feels she is not ready, that does not mean that she is happy about it.

7. It is not a human being. It is a zygote. You are projecting your religious beliefs.

You have aborted nothing. I agree with the majority of voters in this country. Abortion should be available in the first and second trimesters. Abortions have gone down over the years because women have decided against abortion. We should focus on convincing women not to have abortions and not using the power of the state to make it illegal.

Forum List

Back