the politics of lybia

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
News Headlines link to nbc story

way past egypt in brutality. is president obama holding back because we still have six hundred in libya.
gadafi has expressed his desire for "suicide by martyrdom"
i think that's a great idea.
should we interviene if he starts blowing up wells , can we say that's a world effecting environmental concern ?

Last edited:
should we interviene if he starts blowing up wells , can we say that's a world effecting environmental concern ?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Without doubt that would be the dumbest reponse we could possibly make.

Here's a thought...send in some multinational ARAB forces in that event.

the last thing this nation needs is another Islamic nation occupation fiasco.

News Headlines link to nbc story

way past egypt in brutality. is president obama holding back because we still have six hundred in libya.
gadafi has expressed his desire for "suicide by martyrdom"
i think that's a great idea.

Oh goody goody.

Another war.

why would we even have an embassy there ? gadafuck is as much of a butcher as saddam was

why would we even have an embassy there ? gadafuck is as much of a butcher as saddam was

Embassy of the United States Tripoli, Libya - Contact Information

We re-opened the embassy when the US removed sanctions on Libya and started doing business with them again in 2003-2004.

i remember, gadafi made a big deal of giving up his nuke profile:
then there was the lockerby guy, what's he doing ?

As soon as the sanctions were lifted and Americans started going back to Libya, we had to re-open the Embassy, its the first step in rebuilding diplomatic relations.

Forum List

Back